Stellro challenges

DeletedUser

if you rock so much as in TW...

[spoil]than you Fail :icon_biggrin:[/spoil]

DeletedUser

if you rock so much as in TW...

[spoil]than you Fail :icon_biggrin:[/spoil]

Your posts are as good as your ODD, stop flaming the forums, make someone mad in game and get some!

DeletedUser

Your posts are as good as your ODD, stop flaming the forums, make someone mad in game and get some!

look you don't know my story about ODD
i can do anything, but really anything and i will not receive any real attacks

example, i nobled barb in middle of k62, flame whole KK, i even went as a spy in a KK... what did i get?

yep, nice mail from CZ "i knew that something wasn't right"

yep thanks a lot w14 :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

look you don't know my story about ODD
i can do anything, but really anything and i will not receive any real attacks

example, i nobled barb in middle of k62, flame whole KK, i even went as a spy in a KK... what did i get?

yep, nice mail from CZ "i knew that something wasn't right"

yep thanks a lot w14 :icon_cry:

Don't blame the game, blame your leader! Constant merging will do that :icon_wink:

Thank you Sylbestros-GR, stellro and DouPantou! You've always kept this game exciting, turned me into quite the monster and then unleashed me on W14. My leaders have turned me into a threat, hence my ODD... Mate, if you want to play this game to its full potential its not going to happen in Chaos family...

You want some ODD? Maybe an invite to ~GOH~ will do the trick, that banner has gotten me plenty of incoming over the last year.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Don't blame the game, blame your leader! Constant merging will do that :icon_wink:

Thank you Sylbestros-GR, stellro and DouPantou! You've always kept this game exciting, turned me into quite the monster and then unleashed me on W14. My leaders have turned me into a threat, hence my ODD... Mate, if you want to play this game to its full potential its not going to happen in Chaos family...

You want some ODD? Maybe an invite to ~GOH~ will do the trick, that banner has gotten me plenty of incoming over the last year.:icon_cool:

first met is the best leader and maybe you should look from the opposite side. maybe players are not attacking me because they know what my leader can do :icon_wink:
Metaller made me stronger, i suppose to be a pointwhore untill i met him good:icon_razz:he learnd me how to make good offence, i respect him and he knows that even if i left ~OK~ and joins ~GOH~, he knows without any warning, that i would NEVER betray him and i would NEVER leave him and that i am up to something good for CHAOS family :icon_wink:

thats the real respect to your tribe and your leader, where ever he goes - i will follow him, whatever he does - i will follow him :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

stellro

It seems like the best place to gain ODD is WOTB - friendly & foe alike :)

DeletedUser

Havnt both OU and GOH merged the same amount of times?

You want some ODD? Maybe an invite to ~GOH~ will do the trick

ODD

1 CHAOS: OverKill 945,43 Mio. (24th August 2008 - 16:00)
9 CHAOS: KnockOut 439,17 Mio. (09th February 2009 - 22:00)
10 Great Orcs Horde 415,97 Mio. (31st January 2008 - 19:27)

:O

(and b4 you even bother to look my ODD, it fails, it fails soooo much, i never get attacked... i have been on the front line on most wars...and never...i take villages...about 100 or so off NW/MNW/NWP/STFU/STHU etc etc and was only attacked once : (............)

stellro

Havnt both OU and GOH merged the same amount of times?

ODD

1 CHAOS: OverKill 945,43 Mio. (24th August 2008 - 16:00)
9 CHAOS: KnockOut 439,17 Mio. (09th February 2009 - 22:00)
10 Great Orcs Horde 415,97 Mio. (31st January 2008 - 19:27)

:O

(and b4 you even bother to look my ODD, it fails, it fails soooo much, i never get attacked... i have been on the front line on most wars...and never...i take villages...about 100 or so off NW/MNW/NWP/STFU/STHU etc etc and was only attacked once : (............)

You state why your ODD fails but put this point across all the same on a tribal basis - all I can say is finally we have found wars that dont finish in a heart beat (PXTG - NEXT due to poor leaders.) Everyone knows how long OU has been at war and therefore we would expect their ODD to be higher - And lets not forget the ODA we have been so flamed in the past but we'll soon be fourth in this also :)

Not bad for a crap tribe with arrogant leaders & no skill :)

DeletedUser

look i don't know where is the point of your ODD. You cannot really have big effect on it, but you can have very big effect on ODA :icon_wink:
maybe we should talk about that :)

DeletedUser

All arguments aside, I wonder if the second post, right after Stellro started this thread, is the acceptance of challenge coming from an ~OK~ or ~KO~ member would be any more funny than the purpose of poking fun at Metaller. That would have defeated the purpose of this thread in an attempt to mimick Metaller with cynicism, personally I would really have a good laugh should that had happened :lol:

DeletedUser

My leaders have turned me into a threat, hence my ODD... Mate, if you want to play this game to its full potential its not going to happen in Chaos family...

that total?

your pathetic, ODD is for the people who get beat on.
the real fighters are the ones who can hack ODA and ODD

ODD
55 DangerUS1 33,07 Mio.
4 smitty 78,84 Mio.

ODA
45 DangerUS1 33,47 Mio.
2 smitty 73,35 Mio.

your total OD
41 DangerUS1 66,54 Mio.

weak my friend you talk lots but all I see is words. I have more ODA or ODD than you have in total

stellro

Well as we know Danger isnt Jay and Jay is the only person above you in OD that's quite a pointless argument surely :icon_eek:

Thats like Jay coming on here and saying Smitty your crap because look at our OD's....

Being 41 in a world isnt bad going really is it???

DeletedUser

Well as we know Danger isnt Jay and Jay is the only person above you in OD that's quite a pointless argument surely :icon_eek:

Thats like Jay coming on here and saying Smitty your crap because look at our OD's....

No ofcourse beeing 41. in world isn't bad, but as you can see, Danger was the first who flamed my poor ODD :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

that total?

your pathetic, ODD is for the people who get beat on.
the real fighters are the ones who can hack ODA and ODD

ODD
55 DangerUS1 33,07 Mio.
4 smitty 78,84 Mio.

ODA
45 DangerUS1 33,47 Mio.
2 smitty 73,35 Mio.

your total OD
41 DangerUS1 66,54 Mio.

weak my friend you talk lots but all I see is words. I have more ODA or ODD than you have in total

How you made that ODD? with ur own troups? and that ODA? on high of ~PG~/West atacks? i recall Quest got defeated.

It should be clear is pointless to argue with smitty BS.
He comes to flame peoples when we know his OD was made in a longer period of time.
Its like comparing the kills from "100 years war" with the "6 days war" .

DeletedUser

How you made that ODD? with ur own troups? and that ODA? on high of ~PG~/West atacks? i recall Quest got defeated.

It should be clear is pointless to argue with smitty BS.
He comes to flame peoples when we know his OD was made in a longer period of time.
Its like comparing the kills from "100 years war" with the "6 days war" .
does it matter how I got my ODD and who's troops they were. and I still have incoming nukes daily from kraken not like I stoped fighting.

and what about my ODA do you think I borrowed troops to get that too. maybe I am cheating. that must be how I do it.
um how many people died at one time in Nagasaki and Hiroshima?
or even compare WWI to the hundred year war you fool which has more deaths?

we are both on the rim and therefore should have been here the same amount of time to get our OD dont go bragging about how awesome you are and how crappy my tribe. danger and stell I have nothing against you in fact danger I think your a nice guy from our convos but can someone tell this leach to get his head out of his arse and find an arguement other than quest fell.

DeletedUser

I remember your lies about why you didnt joined Krakens.
You told me they didnt had enought place for all of your players.
KK with 5 tribes versus ~OU~ with 2? I remember Avalon and PLA hiddding your ex players till they where nobled internally.
I remember what was told by West about Quest plan to hit West with ~PG~ wich failed because they had close ties.

I remember ~OU~ complaining KK didnt liked to share with them the space, if i remember well the reasons for Mettaler declaring war to Krakens.
As i remember you complained about KK nobling in your area.
Recruiting small players that where easy job for you.

So much about sharing with ur allies that Reborn/Jonnyboy claimed to be when allies are true friends.
You wanted suport, a safe south border, smaller players for free instead of fighting West and ~PG~.
I remember when DBH declared on Krakens i asked myself why ~OU~ never declard on them to help Krakens.

I got my answer when ~OU~ atacked after less than 24 hours.

Mettaler and smitty? so much the same type of player.

- Guess you compare ur incomings (from time to time from KK) with GOH borders bombarded by FOE war machine is it?
You nice cluster with Krakens smaller owned areas?
Just checked Danger atackers(a group of players each equall with him and from short range)
And i remember was posted West atacked mainly the inactives from Quest?!:icon_idea:
Its pretty clear they have less back up and they cant hurt your property at all.

And yes its important how u gain ur ODA and ODD.

Some players can be stacked, some have nice clusters that alow them to defend themselfs.
Some players gained ODD from atacks hititng them in 3 days operations.
Or like jayjay from day by day fights.

Some gained more ODA because they atacked isolated villages/smaller players.
Some gained ODA during a hole war and some gained ODA in 3 days of fights.

Can you name your last equall enemy in points and streight in ur area?
Lets take a look on who is fighting who in the south.

About Mettaler proposal: every time he wants some free time to sitt other accounts: he finds a fool to say: 1 on 1 and no one else.
Honour, like the word means anything to him.

DeletedUser

I remember your lies about why you didnt joined Krakens.
You told me they didnt had enought place for all of your players.
KK with 5 tribes versus ~OU~ with 2?

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Can you name your last equall enemy in points and streight in ur area?
Lets take a look on who is fighting who in the south.

I wont even comment on most of that but I will say that I was told by kraken that they only wanted the players in K51 not K42
so what does that say about the rest of your post that you remember things for.

in points I have fought matty 18 and thrhodes both have 4 mil plus points. one even challenged me to a one on one
before that how would you know who has skillz in my area were you looking at stats for people on the other side of the world for the last year and more?
you display the worst type of arguments, ignorance fueled by partial information.

then there is always the possibility that there is no one in this world who can rival my points and streight:icon_rolleyes:
so in that case you question would be moot