sTEP UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

if the word "as" was in there i would have realised first time. well it'd depend if they were under heavy attack BY Dvader as individuals i suppose. and on that note, when did HoT spring up? the top 20 seems to change every time i look...

DeletedUser

Oh and lets face it, Dvader are the biggest recruiters out of the top 5, you didn't recruit after you won all those wars, because some wars wasn't yours to fight *cough* Evil *cough*. Also, wars like Pawns.. You fight for a week then recruit their top players, that's what I call a war :icon_rolleyes:

You sir are sadly misguided. Sure we had plans, but Evil attacked us first. We had no option but to fight Evil, we played our role and Dice took the credit, thats how it panned out.

As for Pawns we broke them, otherwise the war would still be going on, would it not?

Also you have not hit a nerve, I would just hope that someone who wishes to lead a tribe would have some grasp of the politics and history of this world.

DeletedUser

I would just hope that someone who wishes to lead a tribe would have some grasp of the politics and history of this world.

does anyone realise how complicated the history is when you're not in dvader, XVI, active or dice? there really should be a "history of w36" thread

DeletedUser54064

does anyone realise how complicated the history is when you're not in dvader, XVI, active or dice? there really should be a "history of w36" thread

The carebear was meant to be the duke of Active after Deb had retired :icon_wink:. So I am pretty sure he is aware of the story, just different scope of it.

DeletedUser

You sir are sadly misguided. Sure we had plans, but Evil attacked us first. We had no option but to fight Evil, we played our role and Dice took the credit, thats how it panned out.

As for Pawns we broke them, otherwise the war would still be going on, would it not?

Also you have not hit a nerve, I would just hope that someone who wishes to lead a tribe would have some grasp of the politics and history of this world.

So, you won the war against Dice? Which entitles you to all those refugees?

I also hit Valkys nerve, not yours. Oh and before you get into this too deep, I know more about w36 politics than you son shine.

DeletedUser

So, you won the war against Dice? Which entitles you to all those refugees?

I also hit Valkys nerve, not yours. Oh and before you get into this too deep, I know more about w36 politics than you son shine.

Congratulations you did not refute what I said. Kudo's for inderectly supporting my arguement and contradicting your own comment in effect.

As for the Dice members, they have chosen to come here. Nothing about entitlement, the only entitlement here is a players right to choose where they want to play. We are well aware of the potential implications of this move.

DeletedUser

Congratulations you did not refute what I said. Kudo's for inderectly supporting my arguement and contradicting your own comment in effect.

As for the Dice members, they have chosen to come here. Nothing about entitlement, the only entitlement here is a players right to choose where they want to play. We are well aware of the potential implications of this move.

Well excuuuse me cupcake? Enlighten me as to where I actually tried to refute what you said. I'm also curious to how I supported your question by answering with a rhetorical and to how to contradicted my own.

If you cannot advertently answer the above, please answer the next question; So Dice members have "chosen" to go to Dvader, but, just because they have "chosen" to, that dignifies your actions to hauling known refugees and thinking being #1 you can dictate and get away with it?

Anything to gain a few extra points eh? Noobs. :icon_rolleyes:

I don't know what Jamie and Avalanche has agreed to, this is purely an outside point of view.

DeletedUser

You did not refute what I said. That was my point, your inability to support your orginal claim suggests it was spurious at best in effect supporting my own arguement. Your inability to counter or at least refute my statement inadvertantly supports my claim as my arguement is the only one with any form of support at this stage.

Also your attempts to change the subject further support my claims as it is clear you are trying to distract from your initial spurious claim.

Answer me this

How was Evil not Dvader's war?

How was the outcome of the Pawns war not a victory for Dvader?

Now of course you are unaware of the reason why the Pawns war slowed from our end, mirrors your other comments here.

By no means does being number 1 make us think we can bully other tribes, if anything we need to be more respectful. Number 1 is only a number but it carries with it a target. The points also are completely irrelevant, what is more important is filling out our areas and maintaining an active membership base. The reality is continents takes weeks to fill out without some recruitment, and players go inactive. Our higher numbers of recruits mirror our rate of expansion, it is a neccessity. Our rate of expansion has been neccessitated by our enemies, one war concludes and we are in another, slightly further away.

Your 'outside point of view' is an admission of political ignorance, if ever I have heard one, further supporting my claim that you contradicted yourself. 'I know more about w36 politics' yet you have made 3 spurious unsupported claims in the space of the one thread, and when questioned you provide an excuse 'outside point of view'. I don't claim to know that much about w36 politics, I do however know my tribe and it's history.

DeletedUser

You did not refute what I said. That was my point, your inability to support your orginal claim suggests it was spurious at best in effect supporting my own arguement. Your inability to counter or at least refute my statement inadvertantly supports my claim as my arguement is the only one with any form of support at this stage.

Also your attempts to change the subject further support my claims as it is clear you are trying to distract from your initial spurious claim.

Answer me this

How was Evil not Dvader's war?

How was the outcome of the Pawns war not a victory for Dvader?

Now of course you are unaware of the reason why the Pawns war slowed from our end, mirrors your other comments here.

By no means does being number 1 make us think we can bully other tribes, if anything we need to be more respectful. Number 1 is only a number but it carries with it a target. The points also are completely irrelevant, what is more important is filling out our areas and maintaining an active membership base. The reality is continents takes weeks to fill out without some recruitment, and players go inactive. Our higher numbers of recruits mirror our rate of expansion, it is a neccessity. Our rate of expansion has been neccessitated by our enemies, one war concludes and we are in another, slightly further away.

Your 'outside point of view' is an admission of political ignorance, if ever I have heard one, further supporting my claim that you contradicted yourself. 'I know more about w36 politics' yet you have made 3 spurious unsupported claims in the space of the one thread, and when questioned you provide an excuse 'outside point of view'. I don't claim to know that much about w36 politics, I do however know my tribe and it's history.

Yeah... I read all that... And this 70cl bottle of vodka just told me to ignore it.. happy halloween :icon_neutral:

P.S. You make a bollocks argument. :lol:

DeletedUser

Yeah... I read all that... And this 70cl bottle of vodka just told me to ignore it.. happy halloween :icon_neutral:

P.S. You make a bollocks argument. :lol:

And your dissmissive and unable to support yours.

DeletedUser

because some wars wasn't yours to fight *cough* Evil *cough*. Also, wars like Pawns.. You fight for a week then recruit their top players, that's what I call a war :icon_rolleyes:

Evil wasn't our war?

Answer that, seriously, try.

DeletedUser

Evil wasn't our war?

Answer that, seriously, try.

If that was my point, could you flame me for it?

Dice was the ones who publicly declared on them, not you, since you know more about Dvader's political history than lil Ol' me I wouldn't know that, surely the whole argument is invalid and pointless for you to even waste quotation warfare on because I'm not trying to argue any thing to say Dvader didn't war with evil. :icon_rolleyes:

Dvader recruited roughly 10 Dice members - as you can see Evil is a past argument. Did Dvader declare on Dice? Nooooooo, they spoke of it many times and never followed through, now Dice are dying, Dvader comes in to swoop the remains - as per usual.

/goes to throw up - possible alcohol poisoning :icon_surprised:

Hanz3l

Cele Cele Cele... You my good pal know dont know as much of the world history as you claim... Evil war was the Ryan war... you can ask hibby, Hopeless21 and or Lords Of Doom anytime you get the chance... heck ask willovian send me and ingame mail and ill set up a meeting with him if he is ever online. It was me who approached my Dvader compatriots and them who connected me with Dice. Did you know about this my dear Celebreus?

Dvader recruited what was rightfully theirs from that war...... Didnt you ever see the villages Dvader took within that small timeframe? Did you fail to see that? Dvader hasnt publicly declared on anyone. Neither has XVI... does that mean we have never been in war? Really? Dice has always been in a tense and unstable with Dvader even while being allies... Dont know that either do you? Dont remember the uneasyness between the tribes the stacking of the border on the Dice side...and the deals Active was making either? The Evil war as you say... was also the Dvader war. Personally i was in the rim attempting to manipulate the odds... as per usual... But it is something which i began. As a joke.. then as a hell of an op Hibby made possible... of which the op i had nothing to do with.. then Dvader came in and delivered the final blow... me i just did the planning leading to the war and the espionage that was supposed to go with it... So if your trying to discredit Dvader... your shooting blanks mate.. As if willovian had not thrown in the towel the war would have been much longer... and not many players would have jumped ship; and the plannification set up as with the espionage would have kicked in.

As for recruting Dice players.. We are not recruting the whole tribe.. If you expect us to sit like morons waiting for someone else 2 swoop in and get them as either members or extra nobled villages you my good sir would be nutz.

Have you also considered that maybe just maybe we rushed the merges with ~V~ and Pawns after the war because of the potential threat our 2 allies where? Of whom one your former tribe ended up merging with?

Pardon my bad spelling... Any views comments or arguments began by me are mine and not my tribes... ;)

DeletedUser

As for recruting Dice players.. We are not recruting the whole tribe.. If you expect us to sit like morons waiting for someone else 2 swoop in and get them as either members or extra nobled villages you my good sir would be nutz.

that just made me laugh. So when your in a war with someone, and have more than 100 noble trains outbound toward Dice players....then half of our targets gets recruited.....kind of crazy? I think so

Quit trying to protect your reasons for inviting them. You had plans to invite them before now. Preperations were made, and the deal was set before now. Dice's "council" urged the members to even go to DVADER. Preach it how you want, but this has been planned for a bit. They are refugees and until your leaders sit down and talk, they will be rimmed just the same. We are not warring DVADER, but we will chase those players down.

valk

Are you sure?
i only responded to your hypocrisy :lol:
Epic cele.

Status
Not open for further replies.