sTEP UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Quit trying to protect your reasons for inviting them. You had plans to invite them before now. Preperations were made, and the deal was set before now. Dice's "council" urged the members to even go to DVADER. Preach it how you want, but this has been planned for a bit. They are refugees and until your leaders sit down and talk, they will be rimmed just the same. We are not warring DVADER, but we will chase those players down.

gotta agree with avalanche on that one.

DeletedUser

The carebear was meant to be the duke of Active after Deb had retired :icon_wink:. So I am pretty sure he is aware of the story, just different scope of it.

Cele left before deb did so not really gg

DeletedUser

not stewy. tens001 or whoever... I know who stewyhax is. obviously.

DeletedUser

I have got my facts straight buddy i was in Active when celes circular came round about him quitting Active not the game bcus he was sick of the 10accounts he was playing and all the rest of it, It was the straw that broke the camels back and debs soon followed with her public goodbye from w36, Now please tell me how wrong i am :)

DeletedUser54064

Cele left before deb did so not really gg

That's why I said "was meant to" - it implies past tense that he was meant to be a duke but never was the sole duke of Active.

never thought I'd quote Shlomzi

English comprehension, use it

the vile taste of using that quote...

P.S I am aware that Cele was a co-duke.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you sure debs would have made cele duke, really, is that what you think? :D

DeletedUser54064

not stewy. tens001 or whoever... I know who stewyhax is. obviously.

I dabbled and left the previous account I have played, the politics of 36 still intrigue me though. I have left a month ago and seems like I am still up to date with most of the current events.

Hanz3l

that just made me laugh. So when your in a war with someone, and have more than 100 noble trains outbound toward Dice players....then half of our targets gets recruited.....kind of crazy? I think so

Quit trying to protect your reasons for inviting them. You had plans to invite them before now. Preperations were made, and the deal was set before now. Dice's "council" urged the members to even go to DVADER. Preach it how you want, but this has been planned for a bit. They are refugees and until your leaders sit down and talk, they will be rimmed just the same. We are not warring DVADER, but we will chase those players down.

Dont think we have properly introduced ourselves. Im the one they call Ryan it is a pleasure. Heard a few things about you. Apparently all true. As for trying to protect any reasons for recruitment thats also nutz. I was setting the Evil war theory straight..... I personally as a non leader in Dvader had plans to invite any and all of my friends... what ya didnt know you recruit players who spied for you... and players who help you out? Maybe not Pnp... but surely brother Ryan does...

Lol my leaders have probably waited for one of you to respond... but your not... those fakes and nukes your launching are not headed to just refugees.... And yes in my opinion by chasing those players down you are warring dvader... are they in the tribe? oh whatcha know yes they are... are they in the skype chat.. yep yes to that as well..... You should be patiently waiting for a talk between both sides.... Lastly shouldnt you be all happy!? we might have recruited a spy or 2 you had in Dice.... that would be great wouldnt it!!!!

Again i mention these are my views and opinions not my tribes.

DeletedUser74958

It would help if your leader actually showed to the planned skype meeting, from what I understand...

DeletedUser

We had a nap with Dvader, They invited members who were attacking us, therefor they broke the nap, not us.

Main Entry: ref·u·gee
Pronunciation: \ˌre-fyu̇-ˈjē, ˈre-fyu̇-ˌ\
Function: noun
Etymology: French réfugié, past participle of (se) réfugier to take refuge, from Middle French refugier, from Latin refugium
Date: 1685

: one that flees; especially : a person who flees to a foreign country or power to escape danger or persecution

— ref·u·gee·ism \-ˌi-zəm\ noun

Either way it was a low blow on dvaders behalf by not informing us what the plans were and to make sure this was ok. If you think we can sit back and watch the number 1 tribe invite players on our frontlines who we are currently attacking not to mention giving them another front you are sadly mistaken. Continue talks will, yet enemys remain they do. (hard to do a Yoda accent through text)

Dvader says that inviting these members wasnt a direct threat against PnP, if thats the case then x-dice felt going to dvader would make them safe. I think that hits the nail on the head with a Dictionary.

Whatever is decided we have the force we do.

DeletedUser

What is this Nap you speak of?

Yes there was a Nap with Wuke, but remembering that (V) dropped all thier diplomatic ties, all ties pre-merge became void.

We never had a Nap with PnP.

DeletedUser

a post that doesn't make sense..

so you are saying we should hold on our attacks and wait for talks with your leaders? :lol

you just went ahead an recruited them, it wouldn't have been hard to contact a PnP leader and discuss amnesty for those players.

we can sit here and argue all night, but bottom line is you recruited players we were targeting, with villages in our home continent, and without even asking for permission.. :icon_rolleyes:

so don't expect us to sit and wait for your "respectful" leaders to show up.

DeletedUser

I thought everyone would have guessed what really happened once DICE got disbanded (yup, same as Cely i like vodka!)

In DICE we were trying to negociate a merge with DVADER. Then the ops over us and the rummours in the public forums (who were spreading rummours?:icon_confused:) made DVADER change their possition and wanted only the best players of the tribe. No merge, just take the best into DVADER. Our glorious leaders :lol: didnt wanted to lose the political status nor the power and that became in an obstacle to the conversations. Once PnP launched the second and most agressive op over us a small group of players decided to finish the war against PnP by disbanding the tribe and joining DVADER. It was an strategy of absortion into DVADER in exchange of protection.

Where did i go? no point to say it. Just can say im not DEAD.

DeletedUser

Wow malbec is not only hiding who he is because he fears retaliation, but if his identity were known his ignorance would be public. Sorry Dude. Way off. Too bad you don't know what you are talking about. as there were only a very few people on the council of either tribe that know the whole story and you OBVIOUSLY are not one of them. Jamie can speak on it if he wishes as It is his tribe. If he chooses not to, then I will respect that. But no merge was in the works until shortly before it happened. MALBEC = CLUELESS

DeletedUser

Well, as Dice has disbanded, Malbec you have nothing to fear by telling us who you are.
No, I'm not telling myself, before someone announces that it's unfair to tell him to while I remain hidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.