stephenTW's stance.

DeletedUser791

I am allied with certain tribes and Nap'd with other certain tribes.

I shall attack the tribes that I have no diplomatic relations with and protect the ones that I do have diplomatic relations with.

I will also attack all abandoned villages as it is impossible to have diplomatic relations with villages that have no owners.

:axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

DeletedUser

Im with StephenTW on this one...

Abandons dont stand a chance against the 2 of us muhaha

Berz out.

DeletedUser791

Please ride into battle with me fellow twars.net players.

Fight against the evil that is abandoned villages.

DeletedUser

I will also attack all abandoned villages as it is impossible to have diplomatic relations with villages that have no owners.

:axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

As duke of all abandoned villages, I represent their massive 11,000,000 point domination of this game. Bow to me or be swept in the tide of 26-400 point villages, you will never take us all.

DeletedUser

ROFL... I would feel comfortable leaving my base to be defended only by the wall Sir Duke of Abandonded. Please tell all your Tribes Villages to have the resources stacked neatly in piles so as to expedite our trip home... I hate my men having to stack it all themselves.

Berz out.

DeletedUser1185

I say all Tribes should declare war on all abandoned villages since they are taking over the world as we speak. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

If we don't act now the abandoned villages will overwhelm us and it'll be to late. From now on I declare war on all abandoned villages. So hear us you abandoned followers of darkness, you shall be destroyed!:axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :lightcavalry: :lightcavalry: :lightcavalry: