Stepping down

DeletedUser

Lame that you are stepping down Bad.

This does not suprise me at all. You would of thought the TW team would do their best to keep good mods.. turns out they treat them the same as the rest of us. :icon_sad:

I vote EvilJo as forum mod!

DeletedUser33413

has anybody got the first post he made where we guessed how long he would last?

I wonder who was the closest, obviously he left under different circumstances to what we thought. Would be interesting to see.

DeletedUser

aw you're stepping down? And you're the only mod i've ever talked with...

DeletedUser

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! funny part of that was wicksys comment 9th one down :icon_wink:

Nocnoidozor

EEHehheheheh may friend

WicksysEmpire28

post_old.gif
#9 2009,July 13th, 19:41 Top Don't trust Wisdom ;-)

DeletedUser

i'm still waiting for that comic strip from wackeebill though

netjakdim

Hey Bad sir nice to see you still hanging with us. I may make me an account on 30 just to send a ram or two your way. ; )

Judging from the front page of the forums you were not the only Mod to step down sir.
I hope we find some people to keep us under control.

DeletedUser

Don't make an account on w30, we got one you can turtle up with to noble out inactives and support the frontlines :p

DeletedUser

netjakdim said:
have no fear sir, I am getting somewhat dismayed by all the mods myself. If Bad decides RL demands his time I will step in and ask to be made a MOD for this world. As I am probalby one of the laziest spammers of the group we will have free reign of the forums. Although let it be known I may not be so quick on the reprimand button I do like the words DELETE

You going to try for his spot net?

netjakdim

You betcha first thing I am going to do is lock every last thread ; )

DeletedUser

The scary thing is, I can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or not....

netjakdim

Well I am to nice a guy to infarct anyone so the only way to prevent me from having to deal out any punishment to anyone would simply be to prevent everyone from posting right? : D