Stick a fork in 'em...

DeletedUser78416

They're done...

C²:

Top 20

Plight:

Top 20

Can Everyone, for the love of everything lovely, call it a day and end this abuse already? :lol:

This may seem like I am downing Plight and my former tribemates in some way, but I can assure you I am not. I am just tired of looking at zeroes filling the screen of Plights roster. Whether that be points, villages, any type of OD...

What is it going to take for you guys to wake up? Are you sleeping? Is anyone in Plight actually playing anymore? I was informed there was a big op on Adam here recently. Why does half of Plight not have any ODA for this time period?

Who is in charge over there and why aren't you leading your tribe? Are you trying, but members are being slack and lazy and just don't care anymore?

Inquiring minds want to know.

There is still some glimmer of hope left in me that you guys will do 'something' to show you are still alive and trying.

What is/are the problems. Locate them, address them and fix them. I see 20-30 people in the tribe that need to be eaten for lack of activity. Put those vills in the hands of those who are actually doing something on a daily basis.

Some of you may be asking yourself who am I to be questioning folks who I stopped helping. Well, to you I say this: What happened to the meaning of the term euthanasia? Why are you harboring genuine inactives, aside from Seagryfn? Why aren't you putting those thousands of wasted villages to better use. Why don't you have more tactical and aggressive folks at the helm...

I can't believe you guys waited 8 months to do this merge...the same merge I suggested way back when (when there was a lot more activity amongst players) and you are doing nothing with it. Figures. A lot can happen in 8 months...that's quite a bit of time for people to get bored of playing.

Keep in mind I am taking the numbers from twstats with a grain of salt. I have no idea whats going on in every ones real life, if that is preventing more activity...all an outsider can do is evaluate what they see. I see inactivity in swarms within Plight. Is it truly because of RL issues (aside from Seagryfn) or are there just plain lazy players who no longer care?

Um, so basically...what's the deal yo?

DeletedUser

[spoil]They're done...

C²:

Top 20

Plight:

Top 20[/spoil]

I never looked at this stat, that's very useful. And very, very funny :icon_redface:.

[spoil]Can Everyone, for the love of everything lovely, call it a day and end this abuse already? :lol:
[/spoil]

We've been trying to convince them of the same thing, they just don't listen. Please refer to this post: Clicky!.

[spoil]This may seem like I am downing Plight and my former tribemates in some way, but I can assure you I am not. I am just tired of looking at zeroes filling the screen of Plights roster. Whether that be points, villages, any type of OD...

What is it going to take for you guys to wake up? Are you sleeping? Is anyone in Plight actually playing anymore? I was informed there was a big op on Adam here recently. Why does half of Plight not have any ODA for this time period?

Who is in charge over there and why aren't you leading your tribe? Are you trying, but members are being slack and lazy and just don't care anymore?[/spoil]

There's a lot of questions in here. Let me try and answer some from my personal point of view of what is going on (of course, I'm not in Plight, so I can't be 100% sure either).

1) It is highly unlikely they will ever wake up.
2) Plight does have a few players holding up the tribe right now...but not many :lol:.
3) Plight doesn't gain ODA because of sitting rules, I'd guess. Most of the tribe is sat, inactive, or unwilling to jeopardize their own troops, it seems, and as a result the op on Adam was...er...less than successful.
4) I hear that SG is no longer in charge. I'd like to ask if that's true, personally. If it is true, who is leading? I think the members are being lazy, but it's impossible to whip them into shape, many of them are unmotivated because they know they are probably not going to win this war.

[spoil]Inquiring minds want to know.

There is still some glimmer of hope left in me that you guys will do 'something' to show you are still alive and trying.

What is/are the problems. Locate them, address them and fix them. I see 20-30 people in the tribe that need to be eaten for lack of activity. Put those vills in the hands of those who are actually doing something on a daily basis.[/spoil]

The problem is, they don't have enough active people to put these villages in the right hands, as far as I can tell, because these active people are the only thing keeping c2 at bay...well, not at bay, but they're the only thing preventing a complete and total overrun of every front.

[spoil]Some of you may be asking yourself who am I to be questioning folks who I stopped helping. Well, to you I say this: What happened to the meaning of the term euthanasia? Why are you harboring genuine inactives, aside from Seagryfn? Why aren't you putting those thousands of wasted villages to better use. Why don't you have more tactical and aggressive folks at the helm...[/spoil]

Read above.

[spoil]I can't believe you guys waited 8 months to do this merge...the same merge I suggested way back when (when there was a lot more activity amongst players) and you are doing nothing with it. Figures. A lot can happen in 8 months...that's quite a bit of time for people to get bored of playing.[/spoil]

I agree, I was surprised by how long it took for them to simply go to war, let alone merge.

[spoil]Keep in mind I am taking the numbers from twstats with a grain of salt. I have no idea whats going on in every ones real life, if that is preventing more activity...all an outsider can do is evaluate what they see. I see inactivity in swarms within Plight. Is it truly because of RL issues (aside from Seagryfn) or are there just plain lazy players who no longer care?

Um, so basically...what's the deal yo?[/spoil]

I am doing the same. There's a lot more inactivity. At c2, I've noticed players don't go inactive nearly as fast. Whether or not it's because c2 is literally the tribe I have had the most fun in since I started playing TW, or because c2 is always working together to win, it's apparent that Plight is having problems. Also, Seagryfn does have RL issues, that much should be acknowledged. Dunno if you were acknowledging that, or questioning it, but I wanted to reiterate that she does :icon_neutral:.

If only Plight's plight could be this simple:

[spoil]
funny-pictures-hungry-cat-asks-if-you-can-spot-the-problem.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

While its not over quite yet Gammy, the writing has been on the wall for some time now and has only grown more evident in recent weeks. I can confirm that there was indeed an op on me and that did have to do some defending. That being said aside from tokic.hr it wasn't hard to defend, tokic was the only one to put serious strain on my defenses and I would like to publicly commend him for it.

As to the grander scheme of things, Plight does appear to be losing steam. The question over here in C² is no longer "Will we out noble Plight?" but more along the lines of "Will Plight gain or lose points today" and "How much closer are we to the 75% mark?". As for the last question we are still a bit off, not quite 50% by my last count, but that is changing rapidly. We have managed to crack through the long-standing Plight/SF/LSHRV defenses of K65 and take dominance of the K. We now have official dominance of K56, a K where we started the war with but a handful of villages. We are also gaining momentum in the north despite the best (and quite good from what I hear) efforts of haza.

While the world isn't quite in the bag yet, it is well on its way to being won.

* Note: I am obviously biased, but I feel that the facts and the daily conquers speak for themselves*

DeletedUser78416

That's my point. It seems as if people whom speak for Plight talk like they are still in the game and pressing forward. Well, where is the pressing? I haven't seen it.

I believe there are plenty of active enough folks left to be able to not only do something worthwhile, but also strike with an iron fist when it comes to the plethora of inactives in tribe. Are feelings getting in the way? Did you once have a good conversation with a member who is still under 1 mil points and because of that refuse to eat them?

Well, suck it up buttercup...:lol:

Pull the trigger already. C² has, on paper, 2k more vills than Plight (not counting *MK* due to them being the inactives wasteland), but in reality, it is more like 6-10k more vills because half of Plight is doing nothing it seems.

Hey Plight, send me your inactives, I'll take care of them. :icon_biggrin:

Plight...you are playing football right now with C². One of your receivers is picking his nose in the corner, your left guard is sleeping and your running back is facing the wrong way. This is why C² is crushing you.

Get with the program or give up, this is getting too painful to watch.

DeletedUser

Maybe you should help gammy? Not just sit there and eat barbs and inactives. All you are going to do is sit there and join the tribe that wins. I think C2 should be eating you anyway, and im not sure why theyre not.

MichielK

Maybe you should help gammy? Not just sit there and eat barbs and inactives.

Why not? It's not as if there's no one in your tribe doing the exact same thing...

They're done...

C²:

Top 20

Plight:

Top 20

Can Everyone, for the love of everything lovely, call it a day and end this abuse already? :lol:

This may seem like I am downing Plight and my former tribemates in some way, but I can assure you I am not. I am just tired of looking at zeroes filling the screen of Plights roster. Whether that be points, villages, any type of OD...

Who is in charge over there and why aren't you leading your tribe? Are you trying, but members are being slack and lazy and just don't care anymore?

Inquiring minds want to know.

What is/are the problems. Locate them, address them and fix them. I see 20-30 people in the tribe that need to be eaten for lack of activity. Put those vills in the hands of those who are actually doing something on a daily basis.

Some of you may be asking yourself who am I to be questioning folks who I stopped helping. Well, to you I say this: What happened to the meaning of the term euthanasia? Why are you harboring genuine inactives, aside from Seagryfn? Why aren't you putting those thousands of wasted villages to better use. Why don't you have more tactical and aggressive folks at the helm...

I can't believe you guys waited 8 months to do this merge...the same merge I suggested way back when (when there was a lot more activity amongst players) and you are doing nothing with it. Figures. A lot can happen in 8 months...that's quite a bit of time for people to get bored of playing.

Keep in mind I am taking the numbers from twstats with a grain of salt. I have no idea whats going on in every ones real life, if that is preventing more activity...all an outsider can do is evaluate what they see. I see inactivity in swarms within Plight. Is it truly because of RL issues (aside from Seagryfn) or are there just plain lazy players who no longer care?

Um, so basically...what's the deal yo?

I'm obviously not in Plight, but I can provide some insight in what problems are ailing them right now...possibly more than they can, since my view, while biased, at least does not involve the phrase "They should've put me in charge" :icon_wink:

First of all, the leadership issue. Apparently one of the results of the merger was a split of leadership tasks among both old Plight and old SF leaders. While I know it's common to spread duke and baron titles among the pre-merger leaders, this is not necessarily a good idea. While the old SF leadership may have had some decent people in it, their track record was hardly impressive considering they just lost a war.

It's almost like Winston Churchill interrupting the planning meetings for D-Day and saying "You know, why don't we let the French run this one?"

Secondly, the inactivity issue. SF has a history of high inactivity, and Plight has developed one since the start of the war. One of the results of the merger was to pile a huge amount of inactives to watch and maintain onto the active members of both tribes. This seems to have bogged down and frustrated the active members to an extent that they no longer have the time or the dedication to actually fight the war. The inactivity problem has reached levels where simply eating them is no longer possible due to the sheer size of the problem.

The solution consistently used by SF and now Plight is to simply drag in offworlders, who have no emotional attachment to the tribe and often (though not always, e.g. Black) turn out to be a massive disappointment in terms of skill and dedication.

Third, there's the matter of motivation. While some members of Plight are still actively fighting, they are a small minority. The majority of Plight players is either inactive or happy to keep a low profile and grow their own account while their tribemates are getting slaughtered. In all the villages taken by C² recently, I have not heard of a single example where a tribemate had support on the way. Zero. None. No wonder the best players are getting frustrated and leaving the game; it's no longer Tribal Wars for them.

Finally, there's the stats. While inactivity happens in all tribes, it is far more likely to affect a tribe that is on the losing end of a big war. This increases inactivity, reduces motivation, and makes the leadership powerless. It inflates all three problems mentioned above, and creates a vicious circle: you can't win without activity/motivation/leadership, but you can't have activity/motivation/leadership without success in the war.

Our moves into Plight territory have not been stopped in any area, no steps have been taken to shore up the accounts that are bleeding villages (aside from giving one account its third owner of the week), and every village we take gives us more troops to play with and more motivation to use them while reducing both troops and motivation on Plight's end.

For over a year now, we've heard "the war is not over yet" and "it will take a long time to noble out all Plight villages". Looks like that's all that's left for Plight; try to slow us down by sheer bulk.

DeletedUser78416

Maybe you should help gammy? Not just sit there and eat barbs and inactives. All you are going to do is sit there and join the tribe that wins. I think C2 should be eating you anyway, and im not sure why theyre not.

I am trying to help. I am but a single player. This is a team oriented game and one player, no matter how good, can do very little against a dominant force.

I have offered advice, solutions and nudges but to no avail. It seems complacency has struck Plight hard.

In the end, I do not want to be back in yet another tribe who's main motivational factor is "Oh well."

-Stop replacing players with off worlders.

-If anyone is going to take over an account, only an in tribe active moving will suffice.

-Anyone below a million points, eat them pronto

-Anyone, not having RL issues, who have zeroes across the board for points/villages and OD...eat them pronto.

In the time I have been begging you guys for inactives to eat...at least been 1.5 months, I could have downed 300 vills by now, easily. Add in several other large accounts...piece of cake to clear out a hoard of inactives.

All this is in preparation to build up massive offense. Take 10 C² vills in a month, if that, or focus on what you can eat easily and exponentially increase those ten vills into hundreds if not thousands.

You need more offense and you need it now.

The recipe for your success seems simple to me. Like I said, pass me your inactives, I'll gladly take care of them if you guys are too lazy to.

DeletedUser

In all the villages taken by C² recently, I have not heard of a single example where a tribemate had support on the way. Zero. None.

Ask Obryant then on recent villages taken off Haza as a single example :icon_rolleyes:

There are also a lot of snipes going on for trains as well but ofc you would not know about them as the trains were sniped :)

DeletedUser

Ask Obryant then on recent villages taken off Haza as a single example :icon_rolleyes:

There are also a lot of snipes going on for trains as well but ofc you would not know about them as the trains were sniped :)

Sniped trains can defend for a time, but since we keep attacking you can't snipe forever. Plus I doubt they will continue to be sniped.

MichielK

I know there is some sniping going on, but support from tribemates is extremely rare. I'll check with ob though :)

Interesting statistic that I found yesterday: Grandecapo and AxlTheCat combined for more losses in the past 10 days than all of C² since the start of September. I'm just saying...

DeletedUser

I know there is some sniping going on, but support from tribemates is extremely rare. I'll check with ob though :)

ive had plenty of support when ive asked for it.... i am however a stubborn person and i prefer to do things by myself most of the time :)

monsterbro

it just a agme and you cant get further in life from this game just saying

MichielK

ive had plenty of support when ive asked for it.... i am however a stubborn person and i prefer to do things by myself most of the time :)

Nothing wrong with doing things by yourself, but when you lose 10% of your account in 10 days like Axl and Grande did it may be time to ask for a little help :icon_wink:

Maybe there's a difference between old Plight members (like you) and old HRV/SF members (like Axl and Grandecapo). Tough to claim that as fact though based on just a few observations.

DeletedUser

But axls losses were mainly due to a recent ill-prepared player who has been discarded

DeletedUser

But axls losses were mainly due to a recent ill-prepared player who has been discarded

Yup, your totally right. Nothing to do with us oping a main cluster of his, or breaching recently safe areas. Must have all been a player that Plight put on the account since he has obviously stopped losing villages now. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yup, your totally right. Nothing to do with us oping a main cluster of his, or breaching recently safe areas. Must have all been a player that Plight put on the account since he has obviously stopped losing villages now. :icon_rolleyes:

:lol:

Since you're so good with excuses zzzzz968, perhaps you'd like to make an excuse explain:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: C²
Side 2:
Players: Pedro Clara, Srce Vatreno, cyclopz, msterjake

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 0
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 200,895
Side 2: 0
Difference: 200,895

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: C²
Side 2:
Tribes: Plight

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 131
Side 2: 9
Difference: 122

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,270,011
Side 2: 82,776
Difference: 1,187,235

chart
[/spoil]

Those 4 players alone, not having been oped or anything, have lost more than double what c2 has lost in the past week to Plight. So tell me, Mr. "It's All the Player's Fault", who's fault is it this time? Don't tell me you guys took on 6 bad players (those 4, Axl, and Grande) in 1 week :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

hehe your arguing with a player who is on 3k points like he can answer your questions 'giggle'

MichielK

So basically Plight is now so desperate for fresh meat for the grinder that they no longer vet or prepare the people they intend to put in one of the biggest accounts of the tribe? :icon_eek: The AxlTheCat account apparently had 3 different owners in the past 10 days...that has to be some kind of record.

I've been stating publicly for close to a year that simly sticking an offworlder in an account under fire is not a constructive way to solve inactivity problems, yet you still keep doing it. Don't make excuses when we feed off of the mistakes we force you into.

DeletedUser

yea if you know of anyone let us know please. I've asked my sister but she can't start for the next week as she's not used a computer before :icon_eek: