Stick a fork in 'em...

DeletedUser

yea if you know of anyone let us know please. I've asked my sister but she can't start for the next week as she's not used a computer before :icon_eek:

I volunteer my brothers dog. Hes an expert with computers.

MichielK

yea if you know of anyone let us know please. I've asked my sister but she can't start for the next week as she's not used a computer before :icon_eek:

My sister's pet hamster always ran in his little treadmill, which shows an affinity for technology, a love for games, and a willingness to try the same thing over and over despite getting nowhere. I'd recommend putting him in charge of defending against Lamarth :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well this hasnt really worked in putting us down. Because since this was open nobody has quit from Plight, but fallingman is gone from C2 :icon_razz: :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well this hasnt really worked in putting us down. Because since this was open nobody has quit from Plight, but fallingman is gone from C2 :icon_razz: :icon_rolleyes:

Congrats, you figured out something that happened a long time and only once we started eating it (Something Plight could learn from). Please give yourself a pat on the back from me. I will send another when you guys stop losing large amounts of villages.

monsterbro

guess were finding out why .net losing lot player. Looks like there gave anyone in game staff and they still talk lot crap i thought the staff would be respectful but guess im wrong

DeletedUser

That's my point. It seems as if people whom speak for Plight talk like they are still in the game and pressing forward. Well, where is the pressing? I haven't seen it.

I believe there are plenty of active enough folks left to be able to not only do something worthwhile, but also strike with an iron fist when it comes to the plethora of inactives in tribe. Are feelings getting in the way? Did you once have a good conversation with a member who is still under 1 mil points and because of that refuse to eat them?

Well, suck it up buttercup...:lol:

Pull the trigger already. C² has, on paper, 2k more vills than Plight (not counting *MK* due to them being the inactives wasteland), but in reality, it is more like 6-10k more vills because half of Plight is doing nothing it seems.

Hey Plight, send me your inactives, I'll take care of them. :icon_biggrin:

Plight...you are playing football right now with C². One of your receivers is picking his nose in the corner, your left guard is sleeping and your running back is facing the wrong way. This is why C² is crushing you.

Get with the program or give up, this is getting too painful to watch.

Don't steal my buttercup line gammy, I worked hard on that :p

DeletedUser

guess were finding out why .net losing lot player. Looks like there gave anyone in game staff and they still talk lot crap i thought the staff would be respectful but guess im wrong

What I say on these forums has nothing to do with my being staff.

DeletedUser

A player who's been gone for a long time being eaten shouldn't concern you nearly so much as this:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: C²
Side 2:
Tribes: Plight

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 0
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 164,342
Side 2: 0
Difference: 164,342

chart
[/spoil]

Perhaps you should focus on that, rather than noticing that a player who quit a long time ago is being eaten :icon_wink:.

monsterbro said:

If they give anyone that title, perhaps you should apply :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

No one has quit from Plight? Are you sure? 100% confident that is not true at all.

MichielK

Nobody has quit from Plight? Really? I'll give you the chance to check up on that and admit that you made a mistake before I call you a liar...though there's really no excuse for knowing less about what goes on in your tribe than most people in C² do.

As for putting you down: you lost 16 days in a row by at least 10 villages, with more than half being a 20-village loss or more, and your overall village lead is down by 1400 since the start of the month.

Putting you down? How much further down could you possibly go?

[SPOIL]
Since someone will undoubtedly not believe my claims:

Nov 19: 18-0
Nov 18: 14-2
Nov 17: 21-0
Nov 16: 28-1
Nov 15: 24-2
Nov 14: 34-0
Nov 13: 26-1
Nov 12: 16-3
Nov 11: 19-2
Nov 10: 14-0
Nov 09: 24-1
Nov 08: 27-3
Nov 07: 19-2
Nov 06: 36-6
Nov 05: 27-6
Nov 04: 19-2
[/SPOIL]

First of all, .net is not losing 'lot player'. Secondly, since when does being in-game staff mean that you can no longer play the game? We conquer villages, we send thousands of incomings at players, we deny people the chance to jump over to the winning tribe...none of those things are 'nice', all of those things are part of the game, and there is nothing disrespectful about any of it.

Being in-game staff means having a lot of responsibilities. Holding your hand and making you feel all warm and fuzzy isn't one of them.

DeletedUser58923

Being in-game staff means having a lot of responsibilities. Holding your hand and making you feel all warm and fuzzy isn't one of them.

Wait..i left Plight cause i thought you guys would make me all warm and fuzzy...have i been mislead!?!?!?