[Stolen] How you you look?

• Thread starter Mr. Cringer Pants
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You try to look smart, original and deep, but you need someone to translate you from english to english.
No, this is exactly what I expected. Do you think people in a crack house really want to leave? Do you think they look at someone who asks them to leave as though they are smart, original and deep?

RIcbXHPbnasU0.gif

And about those races we are having in this game. We are so capable to do those races and have a RL with husbands, kids and jobs.
That's great. And when you win, I hope you use your pixelated trophy as the centerpiece of your dinner table.

nEdALK923q7v2.gif

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Congo I started playing W2 when I was 15 years old. I played in Condo, Tuba, RUM, XiG, StW, ATEN, TW and ROFL.
I loved that world and played it as much as I could during its 5 or 7 years of running since I was for the most part still a kid who lived at his parents place and went to school.

The first time I got rimmed. The second time I quit on my own, same for the third time. And the 4th time I took over an account during my summer vacation.
I followed everything that went on in that world until it ended. Including the thread where you faked your death, in which I posted my condolences and afterwards my dissapointment.

Even if it happened 6 years ago it still tells me enough about your person. Faking your own death? At least have the BALLS to actually quit. Coward.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No, this is exactly what I expected. Do you think people in a crack house really want to leave? Do you think they look at someone who asks them to leave as though they are smart, original and deep?

As someone who will be quitting the game in about 3 months due to a busy RL schedule I resent this statement. Your connection of tribal wars with A CRACK HOUSE makes no sense and at this point your argument has lowered itself to the point where it is basically meaningless.

You can say that about any hobby, "Oh you like soccer, that's sad, if I told you to quit I bet you wouldn't even want to!" It's almost like we ENJOY playing this game.

I must thank you though, it's been fun ragging on you and I'm sure everyone else has enjoyed it as well. Unfortunately I don't have any more time to waste on sweaty nerds like yourself (I do have time to waste on tribal wars though, because it's a fun way to relax in my spare time. Well maybe not relax, but I am interested in the politics that naturally evolve from interactions in a hostile environment like tribal wars) so I will have to be departing.

Once I've written my essays I'll return for a laugh but nothing more.

PS: I found a video someone took of you!

cleaning-the-heads.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This game got easy, it does not eat your life like in older worlds. If it does, you doing something wrong.

If you are on this forum, you play TW. Crack addict giving crack addict advice to get off crack is funny. Can't even do it yourself.

DeletedUser2248

Congo still alive and still trolling :D

But a question - would the soldier's who finished their tour of duty and returned home before the end of the Vietnam war still considered a vet? Or are they quitters who should have gone straght back?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are so capable to do those races and have a RL with husbands, kids and jobs.
If true, you wouldn't be posting this on the 28th of March.

Me looking at 83 externals
200.gif
You are so bored? Really?? I thought this game doesn't occupy your time? Can "your husbands, kids and jobs" not occupy your time enough? You have to sit here in front of your computer... and wait... for someone entertaining enough to post?

Congo is the funniest

u2zRtOB.gif

DeletedUser

But a question - would the soldier's who finished their tour of duty and returned home before the end of the Vietnam war still considered a vet?

lippa, you know better than to compare soldiers and gamers...

soldiers (win or lose) = veteran

Players that had quit w2 ≠ veteran

ted the stoner

So like, you're on a forum on a world you don't play and we're the ones with no lifes? Really?

DeletedUser

So like, you're on a forum on a world you don't play and we're the ones with no lifes? Really?

LV0m4BLmvL2oM.gif

Oh, and ted the stoner, keep with the theme.

And lippa, how exactly did you know I was gonna troll at 11:08. Sniping my posts, again?

ted the stoner

lippa, you know better than to compare soldiers and gamers...

soldiers (win or lose) = veteran

Players that had quit w2 ≠ veteran

It's funny, i don't see a gif here (wonder)
I'm out man, have fun. Wish i was as cool as you.

DeletedUser

It's funny, i don't see a gif here (wonder)
I'm out man, have fun. Wish i was as cool as you.
Smart chappy, knows when to get out of the kitchen when it gets too hot.

Be sure to pick up your gift at the door when it hits you in the [g]ass.

ZV1V8pbfQ6g1i.gif

DeletedUser118447

ZV1V8pbfQ6g1i.gif

Most trolls are slightly funny but you're just not at all.
What a waste of space.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21740-1383190318-10.gif

DeletedUser

62577932.jpg

My predicitions for this world that i made before i left are coming true

DeletedUser

My prediction from when i joined this world is coming true as well. Go us.

#DallowIsClairvoyant?

ted the stoner

ZV1V8pbfQ6g1i.gif

I'm a chef darling, the kitchen is one place i never shy away from. I'm just not going to indulge you.