... pun intended.

arabela

loll...KingPhoenix haha

anyway, how i feel when PureJonat is sending incs at me:

200.gif

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
(highfive) you participate once the targets have all quit.

58890294.jpg

Bro where you at?

058646da9c1dbdfa639eaaf7dcd5157e.png

I simply cannot find you!

f04efb62e18e95229ccb4d76cc3a1409.png

But yeah honestly I'm only still here because these villages are easy, otherwise I'd be too busy to actually get the villages so you are right in that I'm only back because the targets have quit, but you ain't that good :)

PS: Remember back in January when I said I wouldn't be playing properly after about May, yeah well we all knew it was coming man. No need to be so salty!

We expected salt anyway, most think you would fit well in with the NAM quitters who rage and troll all over the forums. Though I'm not insulting that style, it's a fun way to play if you're so inclined.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You participate by gaining ODD, oh honey someone lied to you about how to attack? I get it though, put up any stat that shows our participation and not NAMs then we would be above, I get it sweety don't worry.

By any means, my post wasn't made out of salt (as you suggest). You, yourself agreed that you were only back because the mean Nam people had quit. So how is it salt?? It is a fact sweety, again the fact you don't realise this is quite worrying (see the pun, that was for you(hug)).

You expected salt because I decided to quit the world as many (many=the people that actually matter) knew I would when lavim was set with a new, active co.

People think I would fit in well with the people in Nam, so the people that bent your account over a table multiple times (well whenever they wanted to really), that makes sense if you look at the difference in participation between our two accounts, it doesn't look like you would stand a chance.

Anyway princess, go back to nobling people that have quit then come throw some boasting memes up about how good you are, it is what you are good at :)

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm truly sorry Dallow :(

I'm not able to play TW much for the last few months and got raped. I'm sorry for having a life.

BTW, Hilary kept hitting me when I had tests because he'd see me stop talking on skype for a few days and start smashing me. But Jake was a good player, we all knew that :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well done James, you do as every other player does when they get called out on their bs "sorry for having a life", pathetic.

Also, talking about lives you celebrated coming back to nobling (basically barbs) how is that fun in anyway? Nam quitting took any fun left out of the world as possible. Where most players will be a lot more inactive now because there's nothing to do. You come on here celebrating like it's your time to shine :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well done James, you do as every other player does when they get called out on their bs "sorry for having a life", pathetic.

I've literally told everyone months ago that this would happen exactly now, this isn't all of a sudden getting busy, this is exactly what everyone knew would happen. I made sure to make it 100% clear I would be departing around now because of school, and I only played for about 6 days while I was free and made a little joke which you took way out of proportion.

If I hadn't given massive warning for this you might have a point buuuuttt I told everyone a long time ago so it's not a sudden disappearance when things get hard.

By the way, ignoring everything the other person says and repeating your own statement isn't arguing, it's going into denial just for the sake of trash talking. I'm done now, if you'd believe it I'm actually studying now.

Last edited: