[Stomp Those Boots!] The March of War...

Discussion in 'World 30' started by JPohlman, Apr 26, 2009.

Share This Page

1. -Syruss-

-Syruss- Guest

JP.. that was speachless nuff said

2. JPohlman

JPohlman Contributing Poster

A tad off topic, I want to offer my sincere and deepest appreciation for the fine folks that have offered me props on this declaration. One in particular gets specific praise, though I will of course respect anonymity and allow him to identify himself if he wishes; thank you for supporting my writing by buying a couple of books!

If any of you have any suggestions, either for ways to improve my writing or for the theme of future declarations (Bean, don't think I missed yours; just didn't wanna make that the very next one.), please don't hesitate! :)

3. 50 Calibre

50 Calibre Guest

I always enjoy a story better than a single sentence any day, nicely done.:icon_cool:

4. Gicusan

Gicusan Contributing Poster

JP you are great but that is a lot of text. My eyes are hurting.

I see no reason to wish you luck with that. aside the fact you do not need it, people I wish good luck usualy get ennobled.

5. stuzbluz

stuzbluz Guest

Great post JP, way to go)

6. Badlapje

Badlapje Guest

lolz, so true

7. it was like listening to good story on a radio... great declaration good luck :)

8. Atraeus

Atraeus Guest

I would have to agree here. It was very good. Perhaps a demonstration of the skill and creativity we may find in your published works.

9. JPohlman

JPohlman Contributing Poster

Appreciated!

And...Perhaaaapppssss. Forum or IGM message me, if you feel that way. Otherwise, well, I won't be declaring for a while (or will I) due to THE being in two nice wars already...? :)

10. BANNED4LIFE

BANNED4LIFE Non-stop Poster

I have known Atraeus for some time now and judging by your declarations, the mails between you two would be lengthy to say the least :lol:

Anyway .... does anyone have any recent stats now we have all praised JPohlman for his fine wordyness?

11. Atraeus

Atraeus Guest

How has this been progressing? Any updates to offer, pray tell?

12. AK_iceman

AK_iceman Guest

Side 1:
    Tribes: THE
    Players:

Side 2:
    Tribes: -BOOT-
    Players:

Timeframe: 26/04/2009 00:00:00 to 11/05/2009 19:56:11

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 115
    Side 2: 26
    Difference: 89

[​IMG]

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 884,789
    Side 2: 232,495
    Difference: 652,294

[​IMG]

-BOOT- is actually doing better than I thought they would. :)

13. apeman91

apeman91 Guest

-BOOT- took a few vills off one of THE's mexican members, who found it difficult to play due to the circumstances their.

Everywhere else -BOOT- are being nobled

-BOOT- have recently merged with COOKIE in an attempt to gain more vills/points.

14. Atraeus

Atraeus Guest

Lol! I see now why there were no more words on the matter. I suppose Boot is as good as gone.

Excellent job, particularly in conjunction with your other war. :icon_wink:

15. orange crush

orange crush Well-Known Member

I enjoy a good declaration more than most (as many of you well know) and unlike some, I don't mind lots of text and no pictures. Fantastic job.

If you were serious about suggestions I think you should include some mutant animals in your next one, but that's just a bias of mine I suppose...