[Stomp Those Boots!] The March of War...

DeletedUser92

A tad off topic, I want to offer my sincere and deepest appreciation for the fine folks that have offered me props on this declaration. One in particular gets specific praise, though I will of course respect anonymity and allow him to identify himself if he wishes; thank you for supporting my writing by buying a couple of books!

If any of you have any suggestions, either for ways to improve my writing or for the theme of future declarations (Bean, don't think I missed yours; just didn't wanna make that the very next one.), please don't hesitate! :)

DeletedUser

I always enjoy a story better than a single sentence any day, nicely done.:icon_cool:

Gicusan

JP you are great but that is a lot of text. My eyes are hurting.

I see no reason to wish you luck with that. aside the fact you do not need it, people I wish good luck usualy get ennobled.

DeletedUser

it was like listening to good story on a radio... great declaration good luck :)

DeletedUser

Always a pleasure to read a good declaration ....... and this was one of the best on W30 so far

I would have to agree here. It was very good. Perhaps a demonstration of the skill and creativity we may find in your published works.

DeletedUser92

I would have to agree here. It was very good. Perhaps a demonstration of the skill and creativity we may find in your published works.

Appreciated!

And...Perhaaaapppssss. Forum or IGM message me, if you feel that way. Otherwise, well, I won't be declaring for a while (or will I) due to THE being in two nice wars already...? :)

Deleted User - 2282801

I have known Atraeus for some time now and judging by your declarations, the mails between you two would be lengthy to say the least :lol:

Anyway .... does anyone have any recent stats now we have all praised JPohlman for his fine wordyness?

DeletedUser

How has this been progressing? Any updates to offer, pray tell?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -BOOT-
Players:

Timeframe: 26/04/2009 00:00:00 to 11/05/2009 19:56:11

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 26
Difference: 89

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 884,789
Side 2: 232,495
Difference: 652,294

image.php

-BOOT- is actually doing better than I thought they would. :)

DeletedUser

-BOOT- took a few vills off one of THE's mexican members, who found it difficult to play due to the circumstances their.

Everywhere else -BOOT- are being nobled

-BOOT- have recently merged with COOKIE in an attempt to gain more vills/points.

DeletedUser

Lol! I see now why there were no more words on the matter. I suppose Boot is as good as gone.

Excellent job, particularly in conjunction with your other war. :icon_wink:

orange crush

I enjoy a good declaration more than most (as many of you well know) and unlike some, I don't mind lots of text and no pictures. Fantastic job.

If you were serious about suggestions I think you should include some mutant animals in your next one, but that's just a bias of mine I suppose...