Stonebow recruiting around k16

Hellsight

You can't see it now because he edit his post but this is what it originally said.

Originally Posted by lifehurts-4ever View Post
Just Join TIA/16 .... The Points of This Tribe might be low BUT it Has T.I.A. , TIA/13 , TIA-TA And TIA/22 To protect it

And BTW New tribes will fall easily

DeletedUser6491

i would like you to explain to me exactly what he did to hijack this thread! and i know what hijacking means. so explain to me exactly what he did.

and nobling him, i dont think its the smartest idea.

Ok I will explain hijacking this thread but, this is not the only place he's done it.

Basicly this thread is for Stonebow to recruit right? Well he came and said don't join them join us (us as in him not me) because small tribes will fall. This is not an acceptable thing to do, it is disgraceful that he feels he must scare players away from the smaller tribes in order to get members. Actually maybe this is a good thing as he will end up with loads of useless dead weight ripe for the picking.

And why don't you think nobleing him is a good idea? I like to make outposts on the rim so I can have a fall back position:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i would like you to explain to me exactly what he did to hijack this thread! and i know what hijacking means. so explain to me exactly what he did.

do u think a 300k person would waste troops on a like 5k player??

DeletedUser

He was hijacking them by telling them to join TIA on the forum where they were looking for their own members.

DeletedUser

hehe

Baroness KittyFlirt....does noone else find that funny?

DeletedUser

Ok I will explain hijacking this thread but, this is not the only place he's done it.

Basicly this thread is for Stonebow to recruit right? Well he came and said don't join them join us (us as in him not me) because small tribes will fall. This is not an acceptable thing to do, it is disgraceful that he feels he must scare players away from the smaller tribes in order to get members. Actually maybe this is a good thing as he will end up with loads of useless dead weight ripe for the picking.

And why don't you think nobleing him is a good idea? I like to make outposts on the rim so I can have a fall back position:icon_wink:

And I just like to laugh at the stupid chatspeak mails they send you.

But yea. TIA started as a small tribe. So did D.V, [DR], and HTW-R. Every tribe had to start small.

DeletedUser

do u think a 300k person would waste troops on a like 5k player??

no they wont. i didnt see him edit his post.

ya, that is hijacking, and the nobeling part, well, you got 300k points, he only has about 2.5k, you would need a whole army, maybe over 50k troops to kill him and noble him. difference in morale.

but ya, my bad, didnt see he edited the post, i was trying to find where he said that though.

ill talk to him.

DeletedUser

ya, that is hijacking, and the nobeling part, well, you got 300k points, he only has about 2.5k, you would need a whole army, maybe over 50k troops to kill him and noble him. difference in morale.

but ya, my bad, didnt see he edited the post, i was trying to find where he said that though.

ill talk to him.

There wouldn't be much of a problem for me. I could clear it and he could take it.

DeletedUser6491

ill talk to him.

The morale wouldn't make much difference for a player that small. He wouldnt have the troops.

lifehurts-4ever

Just noble me I dun care .......

Just Come attack me ..... So what if i lose my village .... i can start over or just give up playing this game ...... Its free so i can just start over and over again ....

I dun mind people hijacking my thread since my tribe is almost full and i m not a recruiting officer i dun care.... just attack if u think its good, dude i can tell u i haf enough respect and TIA13 is great ..... Its the Best u can get , come attack me .... go ahead dun just say it ! do it ! if u mean wat u say ! So what if i m not protected by my tribe .... i rather ask them withdraw their troops so they won't suffer a huge lost or something .......

Bring it On !!!!!!! my 500 troops won't survive but it can at least defend me for a while . I noe one day i will fall .. sooner or later ..... i just dun care ..... its just a game ..... not real ...... its all fake

lifehurts-4ever

Lol and when did i did it on other threads ??

DeletedUser6491

I dun mind people hijacking my thread since my tribe is almost full and i m not a recruiting officer i dun care.... just attack if u think its good, dude i can tell u i haf enough respect and TIA13 is great ..... Its the Best u can get , come attack me

Bring it On !!!!!!! my 500 troops won't survive but it can at least defend me for a while . I noe one day i will fall .. sooner or later ..... i just dun care ..... its just a game ..... not real ...... its all fake

There..... is..... no.... need..... to..... use..... this..... many...... fullstops..... between..... your..... sentence...... fragments.....

So because your tribe dosen't need any members you have no problem with acting on the forums in a way that could potentialy damage your tribe as well as yourself? That makes perfect sense to me:icon_rolleyes: One thing a lot of people like you can't seem to grasp is that just because this is a game dosen't mean all manners go out the window. One thing that I don't understand though is why you are recruiting if you are not a recruiting officer for your tribe.

You have enough respect do you? I have yet to see some. Or perhaps you are trying to say others respect you well I sure as hell don't.

Best you can get, well aren't you the modest one. Any proof to back this up? Rank, war scores anything?

Sorry to inform you but, those 500 troops of yours wouldn't stand up to one decent attack no matter how low my morale is.

You know what your right I won't attack you, I have to deal with some real players. You however have become the first player ever on my ignore list.

:heavycavalry: Thank you and goodbye:heavycavalry:

KittyFlirt

I know I find it bloody HYSTERICAL that a thread I started to get new tribe members is overrun with TIA.....and the fact that a member of TIA/16, the tribe that plans to declare war on Stonebow if they do not merge with them, trying to hijack my thread even funnier.

TIA hijacked the thread anyway, so thanks alot, people.

DeletedUser

I know I find it bloody HYSTERICAL that a thread I started to get new tribe members is overrun with TIA.....and the fact that a member of TIA/16, the tribe that plans to declare war on Stonebow if they do not merge with them, trying to hijack my thread even funnier.

Good luck. Most of us will probably stay out of it. You will only have TIA/16 to worry about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hellsight

Sorry for the hijack. Braves is also right. I don't think a lot of us will get involved since the fighting is so far away.

KittyFlirt

Bah. I am not worried really about the hijack. Not like anyone would want to join a tribe that has a death sentence, right? :lol:

If you think I am joking, compare the stats on Stonebow to TIA/16. We are screwed when they decide to attack.