Stop it please,

DeletedUser

People have started saying we won't be able to choose where to start.... so please stop recruiting for your tribe if you do chances are all the players inetersted end up all around the world

DeletedUser

nooo they are baby blue duh:icon_rolleyes: what were u thinking ... shameful lol

DeletedUser

they are pink and have teh shape of a muffin, but don't let that fool you, they are evil little things.

an STD

they are pink and have teh shape of a muffin, but don't let that fool you, they are evil little things.

Whats that in my closet? Oh god! (sound of a scuffle and high pitched screams in distance) NO! Sweet Jesus!?...ack!...oh God!...my legs!...dead silence

DeletedUser

oh yea with sprinkels and choclate they will fight though

:icon_eek:
BEWARE
:icon_eek:​

DeletedUser20883

yup NuBcAkEs are pure evil,that why some tribes have forum only for NuBcAkEs,so they don't go against them :)... WOW!!We are very good spammers

lol

DeletedUser

People have started saying we won't be able to choose where to start.... so please stop recruiting for your tribe if you do chances are all the players inetersted end up all around the world

This is a pointless thread.But, if you got everyone who wanted to join your tribe to join the world at exactly the same time,you might be in the same area :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

just one question..

how i mine fish?

just out of curiosity ..*thats a top secret spell for reviving evil zombie nubcakes and muffin monst0rz!*