Stop! Squizzle Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hmph...takin' all the good targets again, I see.

J/k...good luck ACTIVE :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

great PnP overall. Thought the reasons to declare was very funny!

I can't wait to see the stats

DeletedUser3967

The picture PnPs are also getting a tad bit lame. In W8, it was new and refreshing. But, your copying other peoples ideas and taking the credit, granted, it's funny, but it's not original, just like your name.

DeletedUser

The picture PnPs are also getting a tad bit lame. In W8, it was new and refreshing. But, your copying other peoples ideas and taking the credit, granted, it's funny, but it's not original, just like your name.

Did you forget to take your tablets today? Mr Multiple Personalities...

+++!!!great e pnper, would read again!!!!+++!!

DeletedUser

*** quote ***

noillik18 today at 19:16
Hey Wookies

Let me get straight to the point!

Most will have read the recent Declaration in the forum's For those who didnt read it, Click Here.

Within a tribe there are always those who disaprove of the leaders decisions. Decisions to recruit ACTIVE Fodder and begin war's with us, after all if it wernt for these foolish decisions were wouldnt be at war would we?

These disgruntled people are one's im looking for, Im not looking for a spy we have enough as it is, what im looking for is somone to help me in a second PnP just as amazing as the 1st (If not a little more spectacular).

In return for your effort I can personaly offer you many benifit's im not sure what yet as it is still in discusion, but it will be somthing along the lines of imunity in this war. Maby even some PP to help with the tagging. :)

Who ever I choose will remain Anonymous even to my tribemates.

Let me know if you interested.

SmackNasty

*** unquote ***

pfffffff, this should be part of the amazing plan you have been developing... maybe too much beer there buddies...

DeletedUser53562

lol

DTATDM today at 19:26
ACTIVE - Finally, you've greased your balls and lubricated your backsides. It's to have some RIM fun.

Special Promotional offer, ATTACK WUKE & receive a nice trip to the RIM, for FREE! Courtesy of 'We need (V) to win enterprises'

And for those special little monkeys, here is a free candy bar:

http://media.nzherald.co.nz/webcontent/image/jpg/side74.jpg.

We thankyou for watching this broadcast - feel free to drop by and say hello.

Thankyou
DTATDM

DeletedUser

No its not lame. All great PnPs have pictures.. Personalised pictures that is. I've never seen a declaration where you state the reasons for declaring in a picture like that.

But then again, you being you, its to be expected :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3967

Two can play that game. And I do apologise for not doing a ladies version, sexist old pig ere got carried away!

DeletedUser

Two can play that game. And I do apologise for not doing a ladies version, sexist old pig ere got carried away!

damn right you should be sorry :icon_evil:

deb's gonna nuke yo ass now :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3967

No its not lame. All great PnPs have pictures.. Personalised pictures that is. I've never seen a declaration where you state the reasons for declaring in a picture like that.

But then again, you being you, its to be expected :icon_rolleyes:

You know, this is the problem with modern TW - you use pictures, created by someone else, to use as your own propaganda message, instead of being 'original' (something that you clearly aren't).

If you want to declare war, then say so... in words... Is it something about pictures that fascinates you? do you think you'll get extra credit and support, if you use pictures? are you even capable of words? Or words that have meaning and make sense?

The only words I see from you revolves around flaming - reasons why, I can't quite comprehend? did you have a disappointing childhood and you feel it's necessary to take it out on the prying eyes of W36? because you couldn't attempt it in the big bad world?

Lets be original. I've seen that shit time and time again and it gets friggin boring. Do something new? go paint a house or something.

DeletedUser3967

damn right you should be sorry :icon_evil:

deb's gonna nuke yo ass now :p

If I offer you a box of roses in the passing by, will you promise to leave me the strawberry flavoured chocs?

Status
Not open for further replies.