Stop! Squizzle Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser53562

If I offer you a box of roses in the passing by, will you promise to leave me the strawberry flavoured chocs?

Just consider every noble we sent a beautiful yellow rose. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Probably a bit heavy on the ppictures. But they went along with the theme, original pictures especilaly the one with the reasons and the diagram obvious. Didn't really need the first one however.

Good luck to both tribes, not that ACTIVE are going to have to try very hard at all. Wuke, you got a lot of proving to do. Lets hope all your hugging was worth it which I strongly doubt.

Celebreus... You have to earn my love. :p warrior already has, and SmackNasty knows I <3 him from W12. :D

DeletedUser3967

You cannot answer because your conversational partner has blocked your messages.

Seriously, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Want a hug?

DeletedUser

SirWood
ravenxel
Dr. Threelegs
M.J.
tha117
Furiousangel
c4et
GermTheWorm
Wizzydizzy

I may have missed some, this is just what I found from scrolling around on the map. These are the players on the frontlines

DeletedUser

/me wonders why the only people saying this declaration was bad are from WUKE :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I'm not from WUKE, but I also didn't say it was bad. Just a little clustered, but a nice clustered.

DeletedUser

I'm from WUKE and I like the declaration.. ^^

and as you can see there are more people from WUKE who like it ;)

DeletedUser

It's unoriginal. I've mentioned it on other worlds. It's old.

Go cry to someone else? :icon_rolleyes:

Blocked playersName Unblock
DTATDM unblock

I don't talk to family huggers sorry.

As for the declaration, we don't care if you like it or not because why should we? It's not as if we need your respect or anything. It's hularious how you're the only one saying its unoriginal, being Wuke/Nuke leader, well, we all know why you don't like it.

Because its aimed at you :icon_rolleyes:

Don't pull a willo please, I expect to see support requests from my members saying you are pwning them, not an excuse that you spent too much time on pnp trying to flame me and failing.

Good luck WUKE.

DeletedUser3967

Go cry to someone else? :icon_rolleyes:

Yes father.

I don't talk to family huggers sorry.

As for the declaration, we don't care if you like it or not because why should we? It's not as if we need your respect or anything. It's hularious how you're the only one saying its unoriginal, being Wuke/Nuke leader, well, we all know why you don't like it.

That's funny. You had respect, you still have some. Your an awesome tribe, just a shame that this wasn't as good declaration as I expected.

Because its aimed at you :icon_rolleyes:

Great that.

Don't pull a willo please, I expect to see support requests from my members saying you are pwning them, not an excuse that you spent too much time on pnp trying to flame me and failing.

I'm busy on PnP quoting you! pfft.

Good luck WUKE.

Aw, thanks sweetie.

Status
Not open for further replies.