Stoping the restarts

DDragon12

I will quote what did the TW newsletter say :

When a tribe (or family of tribes) reaches between 70% and 80% domination* we will start the endgame phase. This involves closing the world to new registrations (if not already done), preventing players from starting over after being conquered and reducing coin/packet coins to 25% of the standard cost.

If you look at the stats Shadow already has 70% and more domination in w27 and i think its time to stop restarts in w27 also reducing the noble packets price to 25% to original price as it is stated above.

P.S. if someone says that there still is more than 500 players in w27, look at the last survey only little more than 200 players voted so you can see how much of the players are active on w27.

juanmaperren

There are only 498 players now. When do we get the packges havled again and when are restarts getting stoped?

Gunther Maplethorpe

So, restarts are over (and have been for some time), but it seems that one is still able to restart by choice when they've got one village. Though I did this, I didn't expect the beginner protection to restart, too...though I suppose one could say I'm benefiting from this, it's really just a cheap game of hide-and-seek, and I would say that this beginner protection should be removed.

Actually, because it really serves no purpose, I would argue that such restarts should be banned at the same time as unplanned restarts are taken out, at the beginning of the end phase, in other worlds. I expect this is simply an oversight on the part of the TW team.

DeletedUser

gotta say out of the people ive fought on this world gunther you rank on the top few players that actually know how to play and are willing to do so honorably.

Gunther Maplethorpe

Thanks, Pally, I appreciate it. Maybe we'll meet up again sometime on some other world.

DeletedUser

maybe you could get and account in TLA on w29 and fight him once again;)