stopwatch time

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have become bored of this world and i believe it needs some laughter. I have ceated a new tribe and it will become correct in a couple of days. The reason why i will die extremly soon is because i have been looking at the rankings an i saw that evoke were at the top. I do not believe that they are the best tribe but i am putting them to the test how long will it take them to noble me and take me out.

This is a number 1 tribe vs the 771 tribe.

If you have read this correctly i am declaring war on evoke. If anyone would like me out in troops supplies or even their life please contact me in game.

The reason for the title is because i am about to start timing how long it takes you to nobles me. Please feel free to put bets on how long I survive and please wish me luck.

DeletedUser

Good damn luck! I'd say 'hope you win' but its hardly worth writing :p

I think it'll take a few months unless they can be bothered to prove something by sending a noble train over. You're so far away and you have so little points. Do you honestly think its worth their time?

Woodlandapple

mit531

Why should we noble you? You're nowhere near us, don't even have a decent village to noble, and the majority of us will be on astoundingly low morale.

DeletedUser

thats the great thing about it. Everyone will expect evoke to destroy me early on but you wont because your all lazy people lol.

Woodlandapple

It's not laziness. If you were worth nobling, I'm sure there'd be some of us willing to noble you out. However, you aren't.

DeletedUser

ok sorry about the lazy bit but most of you are nobling places that are around 1k points ive seena few of your playersand they have 1k point villages so what makes me any different?

Woodlandapple

Barbs for positioning churches, I assume. The difference with you is that you are nowhere near any of us, and provide horrible morale for anyone who was on the off chance willing to take you.

DeletedUser

so how good does my village have to be bofore you lot decide to noble me or do i have to declare war on some1 else?

DeletedUser

sorry but your rather pathetic for a start.
your a complete utter noob and i suggest that you just quit TW to be honest.

your village is nearly the same points then my farms
your looking for attention
and hopefully you can look at your watch for a long time as we (evoke) dont give a .... about your attention seeking antics

DeletedUser

If you're bored, build that horrible villages of yours up. Attack some players and noble them all. Even cat some down and have an amusing conversation with them about why you done it.

You're just someone looking for recognition and attention in my eyes. Like already stated, it wouldn't be worth sending a nuke and a noble train to you when I could use it somewhere else more decisive.

DeletedUser

sorry but your rather pathetic for a start.
what makes you say this?
your a complete utter noob and i suggest that you just quit TW to be honest.
hmm noob means new payer well kinda played for a year never really started on this world.
your village is nearly the same points then my farms
all the barbs are around 1k points so are a lot of players
your looking for attention
nope not really just cant be bothered with this world anymore so thought id have a laugh
and hopefully you can look at your watch for a long time as we (evoke) dont give a .... about your attention seeking antics
as i said before not looking for attention so wanna flame me feel free but to be honest i dont care.

DeletedUser

If you're bored, build that horrible villages of yours up. Attack some players and noble them all. Even cat some down and have an amusing conversation with them about why you done it.
yes im bored with this world but im going to leave and not bother bout anything. but il only quit when i get nobled
You're just someone looking for recognition and attention in my eyes. Like already stated, it wouldn't be worth sending a nuke and a noble train to you when I could use it somewhere else more decisive.

unless of course you dont want to start a war with sins as this is deep in their territory and your scared of them?

DeletedUser

This is one of the most pointless threads I have ever seen. Someone please kill him just so we have one less loser in this world.

DeletedUser

This is one of the most pointless threads I have ever seen. Someone please kill him just so we have one less loser in this world.

thankyou if some1 kills me il have no reason to come on this forum and post pointless threads so believe me its in your best interests to kill me

Rulerofmiddleearth

I can cat you to 10 if that makes you laugh?

Or Evokes only?

ender_wiggin

He has the right to make pointless PnP against tribes. Cruddiness is not bannable. No one but the mod has the power to command which threads should be closed.

Do it again, and you will be banned.

mit531, you may continue whining to be killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.