Storm, a story of self destruction.

DeletedUser

Im only trying to downgrade myself to is own level yanno:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

bump for relevance.

Major props for saying that. I was going to, but I figured I might get infracted :lol:.

Storm is dead. Even I know it. Oh well, such a shame.

Actually, I quit before it happened. I couldn't care less :icon_biggrin:.

number18

S²orm is dead ???

How come I am the last to know about everything ;(

deadsocks

Storm is dead. Even I know it.
*points at self* :icon_surprised:?

Fine, I'll stop playing innocent... sooo maybe I sit one or 27 S²ORM accs, that's still a good 40 people who aren't me in there. :icon_twisted:

I'm going back to S²ORM in a bit, and when I do, we'll be back up to rank 1 again. Maybe an old tribe died, but I'm expecting a reincarnation... Pretty much everyone who ever disagreed with me ever just deleted their account though, so maybe it's put me into a mood of baseless optimism :p

DeletedUser

*points at self* :icon_surprised:?

Fine, I'll stop playing innocent... sooo maybe I sit one or 27 S²ORM accs, that's still a good 40 people who aren't me in there. :icon_twisted:

I'm going back to S²ORM in a bit, and when I do, we'll be back up to rank 1 again. Maybe an old tribe died, but I'm expecting a reincarnation... Pretty much everyone who ever disagreed with me ever just deleted their account though, so maybe it's put me into a mood of baseless optimism :p

Wel get back on track,Orel beleive we're dead,but do you really expect someone who's unable to put an effort for is own acount to beleive someone could put an effort for a tribe?

Yeah,your now tottaly neutral Orel and you can say what you want,but I dont see any reason to avoid telling you the truth now,Or to be nice to you,or to make you beleive I actualy enjoy your pnp presence,your nothing else then a pain in the butt,as you always being,and as youl always going to be.

DeletedUser68103

thats funny linky

Major props for saying that. I was going to, but I figured I might get infracted :lol:.

Storm is dead. Even I know it. Oh well, such a shame.

Actually, I quit before it happened. I couldn't care less :icon_biggrin:.

I know Im just that awesome /soaks in the praise

Even if socksies storm makes a come back (And I will admit there are still a lot of good players there so it might be possible). It is only a matter of time before yall die completely. This was a major blow that is defintily going to hurt you in the long run.

DeletedUser

I know Im just that awesome /soaks in the praise

Even if socksies storm makes a come back (And I will admit there are still a lot of good players there so it might be possible). It is only a matter of time before yall die completely. This was a major blow that is defintily going to hurt you in the long run.

I admited more then once it would hurt us,or that we have issue,but we're not dead,as for your prediction,you could also take a cristal ball and claim that DLV will end up winning this world,who know.

DeletedUser68103

Though, the prediction that DLV will when the world is entirely nonsensical. However the prediction that storm will die some time in the near to mid future appears to be happening as we speak. My comment was actually extremely optimistic on the point of storms survival.

deadsocks

It is only a matter of time before yall die completely.
So strange, that's what I've always thought about Deus, with all due respect... :)
Stuff had been building up for a while. But with the exception of me and my big mouth, the culprits for all the trouble are dead and gone. Like a volcano, pressure built up for a long time, but once it's let off its fumes, it'll go back into a state of stability (and dormancy, but hopefully that won't be a thing here :p).

Once Kriid and pals have sorted out a few basics, we'll go back to being a tribe to be reckoned with. Without the South, we maybe won't have such impressive stats, but that's the thing about what one could stereotypically refer to as the "MANIC" way - sacrificing any shred of dignity for victory - stats are not and will never be the be all and end all.
Example. gether23, massive point whore, has more ODA than wIzd0m, the late influencial leader. What does the ODA statistic tell us here? Pretty much chuck all.

So yeah, I'm falling off my point a little, but we're not dead... and I trust Kriid fullheartedly... he wouldn't do something like disband the tribe on a whim, which is what would need to happen really for the tribe to "die" for real.
That's if you can kill something as abstract as a "tribe", anyway. It may be an alliance of local players in-game, but it soon grows into much more, a subculture, a family even (sometimes in more ways than one, yes, I read your script, smart alecs). As long as there is one person left alive, the memory will continue...

Heck, I still remember with longing my RS clan, so god knows I'll be carrying a piece of the S²ORM spirit around til my heart stops beating (or I get senile dementia).

But if you mean "dead" as in "has no more growth prospects or chances of increasing influence", I'd have to beg to differ once again. Deus's gradually reducing size hasn't killed them yet, and our sudden uhm, redecorating most likely will not either. >:D

DeletedUser

I'll agree with that. You traded heavyweight-players for stability.

DeletedUser

Wel get back on track,Orel beleive we're dead,but do you really expect someone who's unable to put an effort for is own acount to beleive someone could put an effort for a tribe?

Yeah,your now tottaly neutral Orel and you can say what you want,but I dont see any reason to avoid telling you the truth now,Or to be nice to you,or to make you beleive I actualy enjoy your pnp presence,your nothing else then a pain in the butt,as you always being,and as youl always going to be.

I am neutral now. Storm is dead. It follows the same line of every tribe I've seen on any world.

But hey, you're welcome for all the support I gave you, for all the people I directed to give you support, all the work I tried to do whenever I could. I suppose next time I have RL troubles and can't do much on the world besides grow, build support and nukes, and send them, I'll just kill myself and leave you to it. Thanks, really.

What an ungrateful thing to say.

If I wasn't neutral, I'd be spilling all your secrets onto the forums. I'd be convincing Storm players to move to Deus. I'd be convincing ex-SPARTA to attack Storm. But I'm not, am I? I call it how I see it. I'm not blindly following Storm anymore, because I'm not obligated to for the good of the tribe. Don't like it? Screw you. You can go back to your game, I'll keep calling it how it is. Have fun, I know I will.

Hell, I gave my account to YOUR friend because you wanted him in W24. I didn't have to, I could've given it to Deus if I wasn't neutral. So you can go suck it Kriid, and I don't care what you say.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am neutral now. Storm is dead. It follows the same line of every tribe I've seen on any world.

But hey, you're welcome for all the support I gave you, for all the people I directed to give you support, all the work I tried to do whenever I could. I suppose next time I have RL troubles and can't do much on the world besides grow, build support and nukes, and send them, I'll just kill myself and leave you to it. Thanks, really.

What an ungrateful thing to say.

If I wasn't neutral, I'd be spilling all your secrets onto the forums. I'd be convincing Storm players to move to Deus. I'd be convincing ex-SPARTA to attack Storm. But I'm not, am I? I call it how I see it. I'm not blindly following Storm anymore, because I'm not obligated to for the good of the tribe. Don't like it? Screw you. You can go back to your game, I'll keep calling it how it is. Have fun, I know I will.

You expected to come in here,bashing my tribe,making a statement that obviously imply you got no faith in my leading hability,and that I would then not flame you?

You know me better then this,eye for eye...

as for everything else you say,you never did anything for storm,yes Id say it.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!

But ffs,a 800 vill acount that do nothing else then supporting some front village is a huge waste,if you think otherwise,your simply stupid.A sitter who would had logged once every 2 day could had done a better job.

DeletedUser

It's not you I have no faith in, Kriid. Perhaps when I bash your tribe, you should pay attention to what I'm saying. STORM is dead. Not because of you, but because your members are not going to have the morale to fight. It's how it works, Kriid. You have a <1% chance of winning. It's how it is, always.

You know me better than that, eye for your life. That's how I work.

I never did? Well, that's your opinion. Yes, I was horribly inactive. Yes, I didn't do much. But I contributed when I could. I find it really low that when you know I had RL troubles, that I've been depressed, and that I wanted to kill myself, that you attack the fact that I haven't played enough for my tribe. I can see you're off to a good start on the PnP with your leading. Perhaps I shouldn't have faith in your leadership?

wIzd0m sat me and logged in once every other day, did less than I did. That's just for the record. I nuked for other people, I searched for a new owner, and I gave my account to your friend. I didn't just support. I did whatever I could, you ignorant accuser. I'm sorry you don't think I did enough, and I really didn't, but I did what I could've. You're just aiming way below the belt. I didn't criticize you when you had issues in V-V-V, I didn't criticize you for wanting to come over from MANIC to V-V-V, none of that. And for you to turn around and tell me I didn't do enough when you defaulted to your own enemy is the equivalent of me saying you should've stuck with KG after what he said. Would you like it?

Yeah, screw you. You're the pain. I might be one, but I know you're being one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, my mistake. I always get confused with the sign when it's not being applied to math, thank you. I'll edit it.