Storm, a story of self destruction.

The Great 1One1

I disagree with Orel about S²ORM having less than 100-1 chance of winning the war. I would love to explain my reasons, but my mind is currently intoxicated so I will post when I am in the right frame of mind.

Peace.

DeletedUser

I disagree with Orel about S²ORM having less than 100-1 chance of winning the war. I would love to explain my reasons, but my mind is currently intoxicated so I will post when I am in the right frame of mind.

Peace.

I'm speaking from experience from watching every US world that has been created. This is always how it works. Not to mention that Storm was barely afloat when it had all its members. Split tribes don't work nearly as well, especially when there's internal strife (or was) in SPARTA, etc. It's not going to work. But if you disagree, that's fine. Prove me wrong.

DeletedUser

i think the internal issues will be sorted. Sure some will leave, and some will stay. But for the most part s2orm was built on the drive to win. And even though a few have left, including myself, players are standing up for their right to win especially for all their hard work and dedication. For those still in s2orm and continueing to kick arse.... Thank you.

wIz.

DeletedUser

@orel:You know what annoye me?you talk for the only purpose of talking,you got no fact,your percentage is based on what?

Your not in storm anymore,you know nothing bout our actual activity,you know nothing about who's willing to keep fighting,you base yourself,on what you saw on the pnp,

But for the Ingame aspect,you speack blindly,and you expect me to respect your opinion and consider your analogy right or well based on fact?screw you yourself little boyz.

Come with something decent,based on something decent,backed up with fact instead of all your assumption and the fact oyu think your so clever,and then I may take you seriously,but for now,your just another *I aint know shit,but I wish to seem leet* jerk.

DeletedUser

I'm speaking from experience from watching every US world that has been created. This is always how it works. Not to mention that Storm was barely afloat when it had all its members. Split tribes don't work nearly as well, especially when there's internal strife (or was) in SPARTA, etc. It's not going to work. But if you disagree, that's fine. Prove me wrong.

world 12 DNY. split off a few times, still going strong.. only a few actives left in the world.

DeletedUser

@orel:You know what annoye me?you talk for the only purpose of talking,you got no fact,your percentage is based on what?

Did you not read what I said? Here, let me quote it for you:

Now I understand Rukoh's frustration when talking to you.

Your not in storm anymore,you know nothing bout our actual activity,you know nothing about who's willing to keep fighting,you base yourself,on what you saw on the pnp,

How about the fact that Storm's nobling rate went down 1/3 on the maps, and will likely continue going down? How about that Storm isn't nobling more than Deus or even SPARTA? How about this?

http://www.twstats.com/en24/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=13744

Or this?

http://twinspect.net/twinspect.php?srv_lang=English&name=shimobehui&srv_world=90&ally=on

I logged in yesterday on my account to look in-game too. It wasn't very pretty, I can say that.

But for the Ingame aspect,you speack blindly,and you expect me to respect your opinion and consider your analogy right or well based on fact?screw you yourself little boyz.

I don't give a crap what you think. I know what I did, and that's all that ever really matters to me. I didn't flame you when you had RL troubles, you're doing it to me. That's all there really is to say at this point. You're a hypocritical person.

Come with something decent,based on something decent,backed up with fact instead of all your assumption and the fact oyu think your so clever,and then I may take you seriously,but for now,your just another *I aint know shit,but I wish to seem leet* jerk.

You're such a douche. Really, you are. What part of "This is based on experience and statistics" did you not understand? What part of that isn't fact?

All you say is "we're gonna win". You're not, and you know it, and you're putting on a brave little act.

But seeing as I'm so un-neutral, I should've taken back my account when SPARTA asked me to join them and play again. Seeing as I'm so un-neutral, I should've taken it back now when you began slandering me, you douche. But I didn't, did I? So go back into your hole and do some leading. Prove me wrong, or shut up. I'm going based on experience from watching numerous worlds and wars, you're going based on what you believe. So stop being a dirty hypocritical person, and do something. Stop talking to me and "do something for Storm".

DeletedUser

world 12 DNY. split off a few times, still going strong.. only a few actives left in the world.

1 in 100 chance. They're one of the few. I'm well aware it happens. I'm asking Kriid to prove me wrong.

Out of all the wars where tribes split, how many actually reform and win? How often? Definitely around 1 in 100.

DeletedUser

Did you not read what I said? Here, let me quote it for you:

Now I understand Rukoh's frustration when talking to you.

How about the fact that Storm's nobling rate went down 1/3 on the maps, and will likely continue going down? How about that Storm isn't nobling more than Deus or even SPARTA? How about this?

http://www.twstats.com/en24/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=13744

Or this?

http://twinspect.net/twinspect.php?srv_lang=English&name=shimobehui&srv_world=90&ally=on

I logged in yesterday on my account to look in-game too. It wasn't very pretty, I can say that.

I don't give a crap what you think. I know what I did, and that's all that ever really matters to me. I didn't flame you when you had RL troubles, you're doing it to me. That's all there really is to say at this point. You're a hypocritical person.

You're such a douche. Really, you are. What part of "This is based on experience and statistics" did you not understand? What part of that isn't fact?

All you say is "we're gonna win". You're not, and you know it, and you're putting on a brave little act.

But seeing as I'm so un-neutral, I should've taken back my account when SPARTA asked me to join them and play again. Seeing as I'm so un-neutral, I should've taken it back now when you began slandering me, you douche. But I didn't, did I? So go back into your hole and do some leading. Prove me wrong, or shut up. I'm going based on experience from watching numerous worlds and wars, you're going based on what you believe. So stop being a dirty hypocritical person, and do something. Stop talking to me and "do something for Storm".

let make it straight,I got no consideration for your experience,Is that clear enought?

KK or Wiz could come with the*based on my personal experience*I would probably act differently,but you...sorry..

Im a douche?Sure I am,wrost then that,Im a frenchy douche,but my ingame experience is by far more valuable then your own,and the people who are side by side with me,are all by far more valuable then you,I feel sorry If I hurt you,but why the hell should I value your opinion more then there opinion?

and you know where you can shove your stats?what kind of retard are you to beleive we would lauch noble atm?everyone is working to get thing back on track,off course I dont expect them to noble at a hight rate atm.

DeletedUser80599

Yeah, screw you. You're the pain. I might be one, but I know you're being one.

Well, you're awfully loud for someone that is not playing anymore. You should think twice before coming on here, flaming someone with preposterous accusations like that.
At least he's the pleasant pain in the pnp :icon_wink:

Oh, and alluding to what was soooo long back in the past is just useless.

DeletedUser

*ahem*

The .net worlds are not US worlds, they're international worlds. Thanks.

DeletedUser

let make it straight,I got no consideration for your experience,Is that clear enought?

KK or Wiz could come with the*based on my personal experience*I would probably act differently,but you...sorry..

Im a douche?Sure I am,wrost then that,Im a frenchy douche,but my ingame experience is by far more valuable then your own,and the people who are side by side with me,are all by far more valuable then you,I feel sorry If I hurt you,but why the hell should I value your opinion more then there opinion?

Did I say my personal experience was what I was going off of? I said my experience in watching every tribe on the .net server. It happens a lot. Perhaps you should read what I'm saying, dammit, you're so stupid sometimes.

Well, you're awfully loud for someone that is not playing anymore. You should think twice before coming on here, flaming someone with preposterous accusations like that.
At least he's the pleasant pain in the pnp :icon_wink:

Oh, and alluding to what was soooo long back in the past is just useless.

It's an analogy.

Yeah, I quit. Though now I seized my account back. Kriid's friend lied when he said he'd tell me if he changed the password, thanks.

DeletedUser

*ahem*

The .net worlds are not US worlds, they're international worlds. Thanks.

Im not sure I get why you said that :(

And Orel,I suggest we both stop,I let you win the point if you beleive you did.<

sidenote:I dont say :we're gonna win,Ive claimed we're not dead,and we will still fight the best as we can in the name of storm.

dont put word in my mouth.

DeletedUser

He said it because I referred to .net servers as US servers. Which was, in fact a mistake.

Finally. But next time you slander me and ask your friend to change the account password, realize that I'm not stupid. i know you didn't want me to seize it back.

DeletedUser

He said it because I referred to .net servers as US servers. Which was, in fact a mistake.

Finally. But next time you slander me and ask your friend to change the account password, realize that I'm not stupid. i know you didn't want me to seize it back.

If you want the acount back,I will let you have it,but It wont be in storm.

The desicion is up to you,I dont steal anything from anyone,and never will i.

DeletedUser

I don't want it. I gave it back to your friend, if he even wants it. I'm just saying, next time you want to slander someone and avoid them doing things you don't want, don't think they haven't prepared for it.

DeletedUser

1 in 100 chance. They're one of the few. I'm well aware it happens. I'm asking Kriid to prove me wrong.

Out of all the wars where tribes split, how many actually reform and win? How often? Definitely around 1 in 100.

u never said that in a few cases.. or it has been known.. or very rare cases. You said you knew from experience it NEVER happens. And you also asked for proof, that of which i supllied ;)

miss me yet bro :icon_cool: