STORM - Taking W17 By Storm

DeletedUser31368

k0zl2.png

If you are a dedicated, active player and plan on making W17 your primary world, please private-message me about a position in the tribe.

I will expect a brief paragraph detailing why you would be a good addition to the tribe.

This will be a very selective process, seeing as this is a pre-made tribe only looking to bolster its ranks and not a mass-recruited tribe.

Also, this is not and never will be a family tribe, and diplomatic offers will be refused until the world is more defined and it is an appropriate time to develop a few solid alliances.

Leadership in the tribe is experienced, I personally founded and led a top-ranked tribe to the #1 spot in W15, and held it an #2 until I recently quit. I had been ranked 26th in the world while running a top-ranked tribe.

Thanks for your time, hope to see you soon in W17 :icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well, I have certainly played a few worlds in my time under different Names and you guys look alright! Maybe I will join you, I certainly like premade tribes :)

DeletedUser

??????????

I might join your tribe and i can get a lot of players in the tribe, inviting players to tribes is my special skill.

DeletedUser

I'll be there, I'd like to be the diplomat as thats wehre my experience seems to lie.

DeletedUser31368

Can you say STORM? I like the row of STORM sigs :icon_cool: