STORM - Taking W17 By Storm

MrTMise

I think we'll end up with a couple clusters, maybe be a bit spread out, but nothing too bad. 24/7 W15 is a prime example of kickassery from spread out tribes. D:

karroma

I think we'll end up with a couple clusters, maybe be a bit spread out, but nothing too bad. 24/7 W15 is a prime example of kickassery from spread out tribes. D:

This is why im kinda not into the whole Pre-Server Tribe thing. Coz the point of having a tribe is support and being together... This doesnt help?!?!:icon_sad:

MrTMise

This is why im kinda not into the whole Pre-Server Tribe thing. Coz the point of having a tribe is support and being together... This doesnt help?!?!:icon_sad:

Clusters. Clusters of members can defend each other just fine. And for a world of this speed, if you're any kind of real player, you wont be getting yourself in any trouble you can't handle for at least a month, unless you're massed by attackers.

karroma

Clusters. Clusters of members can defend each other just fine. And for a world of this speed, if you're any kind of real player, you wont be getting yourself in any trouble you can't handle for at least a month, unless you're massed by attackers.

Oh Yeah... Its Speed 1 ... Hmmm... Well... For advanced players like us.. it should be pips :icon_razz:

MrTMise

Hey, okay. Here's the deal. Everyone with an AIM screenname, sign on and message me: Ironrevolver1990. We're setting up a chat right now. If you don't have AIM yet... Go download it. I don't have a link, so google it. XD.

Death Blitz

Aye, Speed One requires much more tactics than the simple run and gun strategy that one can use on a Speed Two world. It takes longer to build troops on a slow world, and thus you don't want to be wasting them attacking a stacked 300 point village.

Gangraping can be a problem in any world though; myself and a few tribemates of mine on W8 messed up a 4k pointer pretty bad when we were all a measley 1.3k. :icon_razz:

Death Blitz

Hey, okay. Here's the deal. Everyone with an AIM screenname, sign on and message me: Ironrevolver1990. We're setting up a chat right now. If you don't have AIM yet... Go download it. I don't have a link, so google it. XD.

Can't we use Skype instead?

DeletedUser

go for wwwl.meebo.com

0ptimus prime

Can't we use Skype instead?

Yeah Skype is better!

Don't worry people this world will be very easy. If you play it right you won't need that much support.And you can always make PA's if tribe mates aren't that close.

MrTMise

Alright, my name is Ironrevolver1990 on Skype. Let's do this. Even though I hate skype. XD.

Uwthree

There're no choices, and our duke's need to get thier invites on :icon_twisted:

Uwthree

I don't have AIM, I don't have Skype =/ just invite me to the tribe when it's formed, k? Keep me in theloop via PMS