STORM - Taking W17 By Storm

Uwthree

Please someone make it I don't want these invites from CTRL Aten|X Sun or M.O.W x]

DeletedUser

lol I'm swarmed by about 40 potential farms .... err neighbors that I'm feeling a bit claustrophobic out here

DeletedUser

Leadership in the tribe is experienced, I personally founded and led a top-ranked tribe to the #1 spot in W15, and held it an #2 until I recently quit. I had been ranked 26th in the world while running a top-ranked tribe.

Wow, being able to recruit members with high points or the ability to gain points fast really shows how great you are as a leader.

In case you didn't get the sarcasm, W15 haven't been open a month yet. At this stage which tribe you are in doesn't matter. It's all individual, as coordination has barely begun. It doesn't matter who leads. Being the leader of the #1 tribe in a 6 month old world... then you can start talking.

DeletedUser

Leadership in the tribe is experienced, I personally founded and led a top-ranked tribe to the #1 spot in W15, and held it an #2 until I recently quit. I had been ranked 26th in the world while running a top-ranked tribe.

Wow, being able to recruit members with high points or the ability to gain points fast really shows how great you are as a leader.

In case you didn't get the sarcasm, W15 haven't been open a month yet. At this stage which tribe you are in doesn't matter. It's all individual, as coordination has barely begun. It doesn't matter who leads. Being the leader of the #1 tribe in a 6 month old world... then you can start talking.

DeletedUser

i sent you mail in game.
I am duke of -|- so this is going to be my main world.

DeletedUser

Usually bumping such threads would be no good idea,on the other hand this thread was started on w17 beginning so I guess it can be put to good use after stroms reformation?

niko0olas

Usually bumping such threads would be no good idea,on the other hand this thread was started on w17 beginning so I guess it can be put to good use after stroms reformation?

LOL
were did u find this?
i mean...
how many pages u gone back...?
xP

Slytnt

WHAT, STORM. what are you guys doing?

Rank #2 you guys shouldn't be here
I'm friends with Uglyboi but They should be up declaring more (Say It I dare you to)
You guys killed a lot of tribes you don't need more members; )

DeletedUser

WHAT, STORM. what are you guys doing?

Rank #2 you guys shouldn't be here
I'm friends with Uglyboi but They should be up declaring more (Say It I dare you to)
You guys killed a lot of tribes you don't need more members; )

This thread is almost a year old, it just got bumped.