Storm / Under war stats

DeletedUser

Oh, this is connected to the mainland with like a 200 meter bridge... It's not like I'm isolated at all. It's just still like a little community where mostly everyone knows everyone and it's just nice like that. :)

I'm afraid we're going too much off topic and we should probably take this to the happy new years thread...

DeletedUser96835

hahaha nah thats what mods are for aye?

haha just playing

How about this war everybody wooohoooo

DeletedUser

If you dont understand, ask one of your mates to explain to you.

You don't seem to understand sarcasm. But that's fine with me. :) I truly believe that not everyone on this earth have the capacity to understand sarcasm.

Clan1 did what we had to do for survival. But I assure you.. Its much more intense than just nobling barbs (at least for me and a few other ex-clan1).

DeletedUser

You don't seem to understand sarcasm. But that's fine with me. :)

sarcasm: mocking, contemptuous, or ironic language intended to convey scorn or insult

I think your the one of us 2 who does not know what sarcasm is and how its used.

DeletedUser

Sarcasm is so often confused with irony that they've more or less become the same thing. You might say that the dictionaries are just outdated because theory and reality is not always the same. :)

Now, how about we'll be happy and nice for a change?

DeletedUser

Haha. :icon_biggrin:

Could you do me a favor and check UNDER's ennoblements against "Nedge76"? I'd like to see how big a portion of their conquers are from him.

Also as far as Hawaii. I'm sooooo jealous! Although I think if I actually lived there, it'd get tiresome after a while.

Same thing works with RT. we had problems with him and majority of your conquers came from him. so does it matter?

DeletedUser

Same thing works with RT. we had problems with him and majority of your conquers came from him. so does it matter?

Well, I believe it was an OP on an inactive player... So kinda both. Not to take credit from their conquers though as we've already been there many times and back.

The important part highlighted. :)

It doesn't matter. It's simply so that I can see how we're actually doing... It's nice to know if we're losing villages elsewhere and that's what I was asking. Not to discredit you or make excuses.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

UNDER got so many conqs because nedge was inactive/lost sit/had trouble WHATEVER... thats not an excuse, its a reason.

the difference between nedge and rtwrt is that you made the excuse that his daughter was ill, when we started nobling him before that player was put in place. now... thats not a reason, its an excuse!

DeletedUser

UNDER got so many conqs because nedge was inactive/lost sit/had trouble WHATEVER... thats not an excuse, its a reason.

the difference between nedge and rtwrt is that you made the excuse that his daughter was ill, when we started nobling him before that player was put in place. now... thats not a reason, its an excuse!

Then you guys said the same thing about Nedge. The differnce between Under and Storm is. I feel sorry for him and actually gave him my best wishes

Why do you think i stoped attacking Nedge?? unlike Storm who only care about caps. i stoped. But did Storm stop against Socalsooner or RT. I do not think so

So how many villages did miwok clear for you guys and remove churches? At least we dont have to cheat to get villages. Also good luck with having a sh*t disturber like Miwok in Under. Hope it backfires on you guys.

Not making excuses? Every tribe makes excuses and i know Under has made excuses. you guys just need to stop the double standards.
My point is. who cares where the conquers come from. Last i checked Nedge is in Storm

DeletedUser96835

Nice is boring...

And your three word replies with no meaning what so ever are very entertaining :icon_biggrin:

The way i see it lambezz, STORM was not trying to take anything away from you guys 28 caps is 28 caps regurdeless if it came off the most active player (D4) or if it came off someone who's not really playing right now (nedge) Its 28 caps and 28 more villages in the last week you have gained in this war so in my opinion it shouldnt matter how you guys got them or who you got them from and i know STORM feels the same way considering they did say 2 or 3 times.

Not to take anything away from UNDER

Let me translate that for you......

STORM does not think it matters how you got them a cap is a cap well done

Maybe you can understand better with out complaining now that i have simplified this for you :)

DeletedUser

Personally I think everyone needs to stop nitpicking all the time :)

DeletedUser

or if it came off someone who's not really playing right now (nedge) Its 28 caps and 28 more villages in the last week you have gained in this war so in my opinion it shouldnt matter

lol trust me nedge is currently 1 of storms most active players lol so this quote is false not that it matters i just dont like lies or slander around and prefer most of this crap here to have proof or truth behind it

D4alicious

lol trust me nedge is currently 1 of storms most active players lol so this quote is false not that it matters i just dont like lies or slander around and prefer most of this crap here to have proof or truth behind it

The TRUTH is, we only got the sit back the other day. tbone can verify that as he was the one who got it for us (thank you again). Since then it has been active of coarse because we look after our own. And as lambert has pointed out, Nedge is now back.

DeletedUser

yes d4 you look after your own that much you kick him out when he has trains incoming and bring him back after they land :)

D4alicious

I'm ever so sorry that 1 of your conq's won't be counted in your war stats.
Better Luck Next Time (489|497) K44 9,680 Nedge76 gummer4england [UNDER] 2011-01-02 02:37:06

Because we are so nice over at Storm, we are going to count that conq as 2!

DeletedUser

yes d4 you look after your own that much you kick him out when he has trains incoming and bring him back after they land :)

From what I've read, the account was dismissed for going inactive then reinvited when it was active again? What's wrong with that? You kick accounts that go inactive, right? Or is your tribe full of inactive accounts? :icon_neutral: