Storm / Under war stats

DeletedUser

I predict... A few more weeks, you will be busy with real life (when the fighting gets intense - 3k incomings). And then you will be starting your own "I am leaving thread" to bid farewell to all your friends. ;)

Another prediction - Lambezz will "quit" again soon. :p

I dont quit when under attack. One reason i left. No incomings and it was boring. Gave account to a RL friend told me it was at 4.4K incomings so i started helping him during my off times. But then again. Look at Nedge,Venator21. They quit when under attack. If you guys didnt have a sitter like D4 this war would be so much differnt. D4 is your tribe. Without him Storm doesnt stand a chance

P.S I did quit because of RL, i had three deaths in my family in Janurary and needed to work to pay for funeral and shit. Do not believe me. Ask D4 i asked him if i could have a ceasefire because i do not like using sitters.

Edit: Lambert is back on his account. So before you talk. Let's not be a hyprcrite when your tribe mate did the same thing as other players has done

Didn't they all decide to quit multiple times already? :D

Kind of quit believing them after the second time :p

Shut up and try to save your villages. I thought you were going to quit?? A lie tactic to get stacked. Your a deceiving noob.

D4 didn't say they counted he just said UNDER are doing better than RAM. Which tbh isn't that difficult :icon_wink:

No brainer, we have more dedicated leadership now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont quit when under attack. One reason i left. No incomings and it was boring. Gave account to a RL friend told me it was at 4.4K incomings so i started helping him during my off times. But then again. Look at Nedge,Venator21. They quit when under attack. If you guys didnt have a sitter like D4 this war would be so much differnt. D4 is your tribe. Without him Storm doesnt stand a chance

P.S I did quit because of RL, i had three deaths in my family in Janurary and needed to work to pay for funeral and shit. Do not believe me. Ask D4 i asked him if i could have a ceasefire because i do not like using sitters.

Edit: Lambert is back on his account. So before you talk. Let's not be a hyprcrite when your tribe mate did the same thing as other players has done

Shut up and try to save your villages. I thought you were going to quit?? A lie tactic to get stacked. Your a deceiving noob.

No brainer, we have more dedicated leadership now

Lamb, I did not said you quit due to incomings. I knew you quit because of the farewell message that you left for everyone. But lets face it.. Everyone knew you will be back again. Whatever your reason might be. I never once doubt that you "had three deaths in my family in Janurary and needed to work to pay for funeral and shit."

I did not know lambert is back. Been out of skype lately. But seriously, who in this world have done it more than you? You are the champion when it comes to quitting and playing back. Truth is, you need attention. You need some STORM's love.

Not only D4, there are a few dedicated ones who sit accounts too. True, without them, STORM wouldn't be winning this war. I am always stressing this point. No one deserves more props than them. :) D4 knows I appreciate his efforts. And STORM played their part by sending nukes/fakes at specific targets.

Instead of saying such stuff and try to break STORM's bond or get jealous that talented players are in STORM... Why dont you try and think what's the missing link in UNDER? Maybe you guys wanna do a tribe hop again. :p

DeletedUser

Lamb, I did not said you quit due to incomings. I knew you quit because of the farewell message that you left for everyone. But lets face it.. Everyone knew you will be back again. Whatever your reason might be. I never once doubt that you "had three deaths in my family in Janurary and needed to work to pay for funeral and shit."

I did not know lambert is back. Been out of skype lately. But seriously, who in this world have done it more than you? You are the champion when it comes to quitting and playing back. Truth is, you need attention. You need some STORM's love.

Not only D4, there are a few dedicated ones who sit accounts too. True, without them, STORM wouldn't be winning this war. I am always stressing this point. No one deserves more props than them. :) D4 knows I appreciate his efforts. And STORM played their part by sending nukes/fakes at specific targets.

Instead of saying such stuff and try to break STORM's bond or get jealous that talented players are in STORM... Why dont you try and think what's the missing link in UNDER? Maybe you guys wanna do a tribe hop again. :p

Missing link??

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: UNDER
Side 2:
Tribes: Storm

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 296
Side 2: 258
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,717,120
Side 2: 2,450,813
Difference: 266,307

chart
[/spoil]

I think were doing just fine. but who to judge. I wont be adding Tea anymore since the marasete account got hacked or something and started attacking and defending against Under.

The only reason i ever did return was because new owner got a raise and promoted at work and did not have much time to play the game. I do not do it for attention. My plan was to never return but sadly things happen that force you to come back.

Not to mention i got blackmailed on W53 to stay and keep playing that world. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I still am going to quit, I've been mostly sat for the past 2 months. I had also said that I wasn't going to leave until I got a coplayer, which never worked out either. I'm barely active on my account if any of you haven't noticed. Just look at the amount of villages I lost in the past month compared to the beginning of the war as proof of me not being on the account.

DeletedUser

Missing link??

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: UNDER
Side 2:
Tribes: Storm

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 296
Side 2: 258
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,717,120
Side 2: 2,450,813
Difference: 266,307

chart
[/spoil]

I think were doing just fine. but who to judge. I wont be adding Tea anymore since the marasete account got hacked or something and started attacking and defending against Under.

The only reason i ever did return was because new owner got a raise and promoted at work and did not have much time to play the game. I do not do it for attention. My plan was to never return but sadly things happen that force you to come back.

Not to mention i got blackmailed on W53 to stay and keep playing that world. lol

I dont understand.

If you quit. You quit.

The new owner of Lambezz account do not have the time to play and then you have to take back the account? That doesn't sound like quitting to me Lamb. That's more like taking a break.

I said you are attention seeking because this forum is littered with your "I am quitting threads". Only to find out.. Hey! Lamb is back again!

So if you want attention in the future, mail me (unblock me first. :p). I know a few riddles to keep your attention-craving-syndrome going. :icon_rolleyes:

BTW, what happen to Marasete account? I really dont buy the hacking stuff.

DeletedUser

I still am going to quit, I've been mostly sat for the past 2 months. I had also said that I wasn't going to leave until I got a coplayer, which never worked out either. I'm barely active on my account if any of you haven't noticed. Just look at the amount of villages I lost in the past month compared to the beginning of the war as proof of me not being on the account.

Really?? If you were sat i can gurantee the sitter would of dodged nukes that were in your village. I have fought Storm sat accounts and they dodge everything. I mean EVERYTHING. Well it was nice knowing you. You choose the side :icon_razz:

P.S you didnt lose many villages at the beggining of the first month we attacked because you were stacked and had all your troops primed and ready. I could say the same of Marasete but Storm eventually broke him and are rimming him. Which we are doing to your account as we speak

DeletedUser

i didnt sign in daily...

As long as you were still signing in and the account does not go yellow, you have not quit, Just because people can't take the reality that they're losing villages or what not doesnt mean that you need to go on a rant about who quit and who didn't now cmon.

DeletedUser

I dont know what happened, that's why i said "or something" Due to me and Medflex being attacked by it

D4alicious

Well how come we are receiving incommings from the account then and our trains are being sniped? Something isn't right.

There is a slight difference between "hacking" and giving the account to someone who then gives it to somebody else, who snipes your trains and sends attacks at you.

Tags

Hey guys, if there is an issue with Hacking, please keep it off the forums and PM me..

Thanks.

DeletedUser

As long as you were still signing in and the account does not go yellow, you have not quit, Just because people can't take the reality that they're losing villages or what not doesnt mean that you need to go on a rant about who quit and who didn't now cmon.

So people are supposed to look at reality in a "virtual" world. Right...

here is my cup of care \_/ Oh look, it's empty

DeletedUser

im faily sure it went yellow yeah... it certainly has now if the sitter hasnt logged in. im gona for good now, no possibility of me coming back. gonna stick around on the forums and skype chat (a bit) but no where near as much as before.

DeletedUser

There is a slight difference between "hacking" and giving the account to someone who then gives it to somebody else, who snipes your trains and sends attacks at you.

So your admitting. Storm has control of the account one way or another?

D4alicious

No I'm not.

I already told T Bone that Shinner had it. So whoever had it before him, gave it to him. So the fact that Shinner got it isn't "hacking" it's your carelessness of giving the account to just anybody who would give it to somebody like Shinner who is the worst person you'd want on there.
That is what I ment. Somebody else might have control of it - but I told people in Storm that I wanted nothing to do with it, and certainly nothing to do with Shinner.