Storm / Under war stats

Tags

Again, you can say giving the account...but please no talk of hacking. I am trying to be nice.

Love you guys, Tags.

DeletedUser

Tags you should post more often not only on hacking to make this more alive :)

DeletedUser

No I'm not.

I already told T Bone that Shinner had it. So whoever had it before him, gave it to him. So the fact that Shinner got it isn't "hacking" it's your carelessness of giving the account to just anybody who would give it to somebody like Shinner who is the worst person you'd want on there.
That is what I ment. Somebody else might have control of it - but I told people in Storm that I wanted nothing to do with it, and certainly nothing to do with Shinner.

Who the hell would give account to shinner, he has been trying to find an account forever. Especially trying to co-play me

D4alicious

That doesn't mean it didn't happen Lambezz. Ask T Bone - he knows about it.

D4alicious

D4alicious on 28.03. at 22:15
None are real at the moment, honestly. But I do plan to send out all my nukes. So sorry about that :p Just too lazy to do it.

I told you the real ones were coming, when I could be bothered to send them. Thanks for the attacker of the day 2 days running - got it for 3rd day at the moment :)

DeletedUser

Defender: marasete
Destination: 971 (591|514) K55

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops in other villages
«44:0002» Ravage (471|492) K44 5038 4040 0 4859 169 0 0 961 0 0 0

Another reason to not add Tea anymore. supporting AOA the village we spent loads of nukes on. lol

DeletedUser

D4alicious on 28.03. at 22:15
None are real at the moment, honestly. But I do plan to send out all my nukes. So sorry about that :p Just too lazy to do it.

I told you the real ones were coming, when I could be bothered to send them. Thanks for the attacker of the day 2 days running - got it for 3rd day at the moment :)

lol that you did.

DeletedUser

I was gone for like a few months cuz i had to study lol... but i guess some things never change. Never mind me, just get back to whatever you were talking about. Feel free to drop a "hi" or "welcome back" in my inbox. ;)