Storm?

Woodlandapple

theres a STORM? I noticed that its mainly 2MB members from W17

DeletedUser

Wouldn't it be ironic if they were disbanded by someone. Especially someone from a family tribe.

DeletedUser

Nope, only at 8 invites. I hate it when you get invited to a tribe and you don't even get a message with it. Classic mass-recruiting.

DeletedUser

I never accept an invite where I don't get a message. The best way to mass-invite is to mass-mail.

DeletedUser

Storm

Nope, only at 8 invites. I hate it when you get invited to a tribe and you don't even get a message with it. Classic mass-recruiting.

Hehe.. I beat you for the first time.. Got nine.. And only one message me :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I've received 5 recruiting messages. I think it helps asking people to message you in your profile.

DeletedUser

I've received 5 recruiting messages. I think it helps asking people to message you in your profile.

I've done that before, but I got totally spammed, I didn't have time to read and reply to all them. Now I think it's up to the noob tribes to make an effort without me telling them to.

DeletedUser

I find mails easier because you can gauge professionalism from the mail by grammar, how it's signed, etc.