Storm?

DC.Empire

viewimage.php

hahahah Roro~ Code zzz gege

DeletedUser

Oh great, the W17 idiots are back :icon_wink: What brings you here? Want that momment of fame of getting rank1 for a week?

DeletedUser

This is rubbish.. I dont know who started the rumours, but I can say that W17's STORM is not joining W18.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

They took the STORM tag and posted propaganda of STORM getting a beating? Are they telling us that they don't plan to do very well?

No its their way of letting us know its 2mb they used that prop in w17

DeletedUser

No its their way of letting us know its 2mb they used that prop in w17

I know they used it before, I was in STORM. Still doesn't make sense though. They scared STORM will come back to haunt them if they don't hold on to the tag?

NOT-ROME

just let them play. But I want to know what the hell is the DC thing.. Im surrounded by members with the name and then DC after it i dont get it....

DeletedUser

The .DC thing is, I believe, meant to signify membership of a korean gaming community. Someone uncovered it in w17... can't remember the name, but I'm pretty sure thats what the deal is.

DeletedUser

Storm

The .DC thing is, I believe, meant to signify membership of a korean gaming community. Someone uncovered it in w17... can't remember the name, but I'm pretty sure thats what the deal is.

Correct... :icon_wink: