STORMY DIGEST... act #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

mightybrighty, you should change your avatar.
it makes you look way more sensible than you really are :icon_razz:

I did once, but due to popular demand had to bring it back. But anyways back on topic anyone have any ideas who Elmo Poggs is?

DeletedUser

I did once, but due to popular demand had to bring it back. But anyways back on topic anyone have any ideas who Elmo Poggs is?

There is an all saying that goes:

Elmo Melmo be my Felmo and in the end be named Jellmo... damn I lost it

*goes in the garden and dance with MM_HUN the famous flower dance*

robi zmaj

just to say... remember this... new one coming by the end of the week or at the start of the new one...

Hope you will like it guys

DeletedUser

dis is old.

robi,so,you puttin price on the new one?
i vvant the original one if possible:p
the 1st edition:p

DeletedUser

robi, who is the intresting new commer, sine last time it was MM :D

robi zmaj

Oh I was kerafyrm lolz and lot others as I got banned ... apologised to the mods ofcorse love petn he is nice so he let me be Robi zmaj again hehe

Maps will be included and lot more pics as I saw you wanted more... MM hun wanted to be here again to be interviewed but I must think about it... he changed a lot since that October last year :p

I am looking for map makers so mail me here if you want and for some crazy stats makers but if no one mail me I will make them myself... NOT

anyways patience :)

DeletedUser

i know you were kerafyrm, im no nub, i mean who is gonna replace MM in the convo :p

robi zmaj

As I said... MM hun wants to be interviewed again but I am still thinking about it... for now he is teh hotest person here

robi zmaj

Heh... maybe I add all of them... you give me one nice idea though ;D

robi zmaj

Cant say what will all be in stormy... it would be dum and bad for me and stormy o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.