Strange glowing village.

DeletedUser

Anyone notice anything different when centering the map on 565|751?

If yes then what is it?

EDIT- Some can see it some can't. Sent in a support ticket to find out what it is. So what should I do with it guys? Noble it or worship it? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On my map it's glowing a light silver. It is on a couple of other peoples too. Check again but look carefully. What is this strange phenomenon???

EDIT- It only works with political map turned on.

DeletedUser

It's just a 1x1 area in an area without political influence, that just happens to have a barbarian village in it. Simple as that.

DeletedUser

GLOWINGVILLAGE.jpg
[/IMG]

DeletedUser

The point isn't that I wanna get it off... I want to know what it is and whether or not I should noble it :)

DeletedUser

The point isn't that I wanna get it off... I want to know what it is and whether or not I should noble it :)

Exactly, it only looks like that because it's such a tiny area with no political influence (the outlining of it's zoning makes it appear that the village glows)...as for nobling it, it's a barb :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Exactly, it only looks like that because it's such a tiny area with no political influence (the outlining of it's zoning makes it appear that the village glows)...as for nobling it, it's a barb :icon_neutral:

Yeeeesssss I know it's a barb. But if it had secret powers I would :lol:

DeletedUser

401|710 <- This one also has "secret powers" If you collect 5 of these villages, you will win the game.

DeletedUser

Sorry it's just a normal barb... nothing special... like others said the glow is because it has no political influnece so a light grey circle forms around it.

DeletedUser

401|710 <- This one also has "secret powers" If you collect 5 of these villages, you will win the game.

LoL there are more of them!

Hehe your Dukes gone insane :p Seriously though I was trippin out when I saw it. I thought it was part of the 6.0 update and it was an "Army Camp" which being the only one I knew about, put me in a very bad position :D
Then I realized the Army Camp update isn't coming to existing worlds.

DeletedUser

Meh, barbs are OK (sometimes...)

Im a flirt77

Okay heres a somewhat related question. How does the political map decide the area of influence? There are always open areas on the map that get (seemingly) randomly assigned as an influenced area...

DeletedUser

Ya... I don't get the whole political map crap because I cleared just about everyone in my 10x10 and it says I only have control of a tiny portion... maybe it all depends on a tribes area because I know just about everyone around me is in this one tribe.

DeletedUser

look closely. Its simply based on distance. A square of the map will belong to the closest village. Sometimes, strange things appear on the map, like this halo around a barb, or even non contiguous regions.