Strategic Disbanding of Tribe to escape supporting tribesmates in need.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good day guys,

As we all know the, Wizard tribe disbanded. It's such a shame that a fully functional tribe was destroyed by tribesmates who wishes to gain free villages.

The Wizard duke was deceive by its north players mainly, Mayhem and Mezonis that not sending support would win the world. There are many faces of warfare that they ignored and because of this lots of players from their tribe didn't get enough support, support request were ignored and the eastern players, core players suffered because of this manipulation.

Mayhem is a master manipulator ingame, while Mezonis is his puppet. Both thinks highly of their skill, ignoring what the tribe needed most, and that is support, a support is what holds a tribe, this is what a tribe is for, to support them.. For them not sending support is second nature. Their Duke in Wizard tolerated this...So when the DUKE of wizard was opped to get his frontlines. Mayhem and Mezonis didn't send support. It send ripples to their tribe and destroyed the harmony that their Duke created, with this Mayhem still tried to justify what he has done, in fact he so proud that he didn't send support that he told the world that their Duke is just a lame Duck and just an ordinary player within a tribe. He tried in great detail to justify the moves that he made to tell the world that he is not responsible for this.

This is a sad story deception, manipulation and greed. Mayhem and his name brought mayhem to Wizard.

Now, they disbanded tribe to escape the responsibility of sending support to the core, and eastern players, this move is a pathetic strategy with the deception and manipulation at reorganizing their tribe and getting more internals.

Former Wizards, the real Wizards form a tribe and Destroy Mayhem and Mezonis, attack them they are scourge that should be eliminated. Bring Justice to your tribe by destroying them...Or surrender your villages to us, we will use those villas to eliminate these manipulators.

Mezonis and greedy co-players will still try to deceive you don't get fooled. Do the right thing.

DeletedUser99544

Happy to ser My BoyS breaking THE deceiful Spirits of the wicked wizards. You have played it well. To former wizards, wish i could give you Møre but all i have left for you is My Middle finger
Rest in peace after a Long Walk Of shame.

Last edited by a moderator:

blckdrgn1

Happy to ser My BoyS breaking THE deceiful Spirits of the wicked wizards. You have played it well. To former wizards, wish i could give you Møre but all i have left for you is My Middle finger
Rest in peace after a Long Walk Of shame.
Nice to see you mint :)