Strategies in use

rpgman88

Yea I know the demolition tactic I said isn't the best, but hey, if it gets me the village, why not? And I didn't mean around 1k, but closer to 5k. With no farm, rp, and low troops they really cant do a lot. Sometimes however, the best tactic is just simple. Nuke and noble.

As for my #4 I didn't mean it in a negative way towards [BA] or anyone for that matter. Also Jimi, I didn't take it as flaming although it could be taken as that :p

DeletedUser33413

Im with Rpg on the demolish tactic.

I started using more cats in my nukes on the early worlds just to hit their moral rather than their troops/villages.

The earlier the world the more likely they are to restart, late game i dont think it matters to much if somebody managed to cat down 30 or so vills as you have got others to work with.

But i for one wouldnt mind rebuilding a village back up - its a bit problematic on the frontlines though if you are still under attack and all your frontline vills are frankly worthless.

DeletedUser

Something that I use, which I have always found to be very useful, is five catapults. Five catapults in every village, offensive ones target the rally point; defensive ones act as fakes.

DeletedUser

Something that I use, which I have always found to be very useful, is five catapults. Five catapults in every village, offensive ones target the rally point; defensive ones act as fakes.

I don't think 5 cats will kill a rally point in a village with troops? I think you need a minimum of 10 :)

I personally have at least 50 cats in all my nukes.. I can hurt farms, rally points, HQ and smithy all with ease..

rpgman88

50 all the way cane :) I have special nukes with even more too

DeletedUser

I have some, but I have a ton of nukes that get killed off and I am far to lazy to have multiple nuke scripts :D

I just use meh mass recruit script and I have my nuke in just over 7 days depending on resources :)

Integritous

I challenge you to post a nuke makeup that you can complete in 7 days mate. I'd love to have THAT script! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I once had 2000 cats in a single village and the paladin weapon that doubled cat damage. I just loved seeing: "The farm has been downgraded from level 30 to level 1"

DeletedUser

3000 LC, 6500 axeman, 250 rams, 50 cats, 50 scouts, give or take a few :D