Straw Hat Pirates are Recruiting now

doldroger

Hi everybody

Straw Hat Pirates is recruiting people now.

STRAW HAT PIRATES:

WE ARE AN ORGANIZED CREW OF PIRATES. OUR GOAL...TO BE THE BEST. WE WILL CONQUER WITHOUT FEAR AND OUR NAME MUST INFLICT TERROR INTO THOSE WHO DO NOT BELONG TO US. WE ARE THE
STRAW HAT PIRATES!!!. WE ARE LOYAL NO MATTER WHAT. WE WILL STAND TOGETHER.

Please join today. for more information and for applying for the crew then please contact doldroger.:lol:
Strawhatpirates.jpg

MOTTO
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
Phillipians 4:13

Goals
Unite K45 into one Tribe!

We offer:

*Unique titles. all of these have to do with the anime One Piece.
*a great Forum for the Crew
*A great Leader who wants just the best for his Mates =D
*and any other thing you wish the crew to have =D

Jobs Available

Quartermaster
This is the like the Co-Captain of the crew. He has many privileges as well as power. This must be my friends of battle. If any of you become one then i expect much of you. To be one its not necessary to be super strong. The only thing I wish my quartermasters to have is determination, honor, and loyalty.

Swordsman
This are our attack members. They have our permission to ask us for an attack. They are fearless warriors with no compassion(maybe a little =D). We recommend people for this job to have a big army or to be strong. They should also be aware that they may be targeted countless of times. But don't worry, we will support you with everything. =D

Navigator
Our navigators are our diplomacy advisers. They must be alert to any betrayals, attacks, or attempts of thievery of information. They have our utmost confidence. we expect much of them 'cause we may even go to war because of them. They must be wise on their decisions. They will decide if to become allies or enemies. This is high privilege so don't abuse of it.

Doctor
This members are our supporters. They must be able to give to others supplies without ruining their economy. We must warn people to be aware that there economy may be endangered sometimes. So if this happens don't join this type of member. You must be strong on supplies. We will be very grateful to you. So don't be scare to become one. Remember its for the good of the crew. =D If any problems come up the quartermasters and I will be there to help you.

Sailor
Sailors are the newbies of the crew. They are the people who haven't decided what they want to be. We advise you to choose one of the types as fast as you can. If you are not sure of you want to be then you may as well be one of our handyman.

Handyman
Our handyman are the people who have decided to help in everything. They are normal crew mates with no special privileges. They help in everything that we may ask! =D don't be scare to become one. Its not like we will ask too much of you. Depending on the amount of crew members that we get we will have a limit of handyman. so decide fast

Ranks

Sailor
500 points or lower

Ensign
above 500 points but less than 1000

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Above 1000 points but less than 3000

Lieutenant
Above 3000 points but less than 5000

Lieutenant-Commander
Above 5000 points but less than 10000

Commander
Above 10000 points but less than 30000

Commodore
Above 30000 points but less than 50000

Admiral
Above 50000 points​

doldroger

Currently Our goal is to join all k45 into one huge tribe. =D please help us accomplish our goal. So if u are in K45 please help us. We might even become the strongest K45 tribe. =D