Stroke Kitteh, No make war!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Swine Flu or not? I suffer from Migraines anyway, imagine it amplified by illness, add head-colds, the sight of a screen bloody set me off, i couldn't spend more then 20 mins at a go looking at tw.

Next will you tell us your arms got cut off and you're typing with your nose?:lol:

HeftySmurf

Not really, if you think about the difference between a phone, and a 17" HD widescreen laptop, if you had brains, you would realize the latter makes me worse.

Please, go away, you probably cant even send a 1 second train.

DeletedUser

Not really, if you think about the difference between a phone, and a 17" HD widescreen laptop, if you had brains, you would realize the latter makes me worse.

Are you proud of being able to send a 1 second train? Hahahahaha, that's childs play hefty. Oh, I better hush before I hurt your ego anymore than you already have, embarassing yourself infront of all of W20 on these forums. :lol:

rbh135

eww grow up and go to sleep
1 second train? really? :S
noobs can send 1 second trains hefty :S

DeletedUser

Are you proud of being able to send a 1 second train? Hahahahaha, that's childs play hefty. Oh, I better hush before I hurt your ego anymore than you already have, embarassing yourself infront of all of W20 on these forums. :lol:

lawlz, 1 second trains are for for noobs. 180 ms trains ftw!

HeftySmurf

Not really noob your embarrassing yourself by not saying u can, which shows your worse then a noob.

Didn't think it out did you nubchild? now hush and go back to mommy.

rbh135

Not really noob your embarrassing yourself by not saying u can, which shows your worse then a noob.

I don't think there is a tw player around that doesn't know how to send a 1 second noble train. It takes a mature mind to understand his post hefty. We know you're sick and can't think straight so just go to sleep and rest those pretty little eyes of yours. You need the rest :(
combining noob and child together is just not humane :(

DeletedUser

Saying that sending 1 second noble trains is childs play, implies that I can send them, easily. So as RBH said, go back to bed. You might do the Wizzy account more good that way actually. (Btw, thank you for proving my point that you're so proud of your 1 second trains, and i'm not explaining that one if you don't get it)

HeftySmurf

Saying that sending 1 second noble trains is childs play, implies that I can send them, easily. So as RBH said, go back to bed. You might do the Wizzy account more good that way actually. (Btw, thank you for proving my point that you're so proud of your 1 second trains, and i'm not explaining that one if you don't get it)

I am proud of my one second trains, on Safari its quite a feat considering the general speed lag of Safari is 392ms.
So well done, thanks for bigging me up.
Considering im a far better player then you, i dont wish to talk to you little underlings, so enjoy wondering how you can ever be as good as me.

Yay for my ego.

DeletedUser

You know hefty, for all the time you spend on here defending yourself and what little reputation you have... You could be on the game, defending what villages you have left and maybe NOT be the most hated person on w20 at the moment.

I'd enjoy seeing a GOOD comeback to this without the same old excuses because everyone who reads this will agree with me :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am proud of my one second trains, on Safari its quite a feat considering the general speed lag of Safari is 392ms.
So well done, thanks for bigging me up.
Considering im a far better player then you, i dont wish to talk to you little underlings, so enjoy wondering how you can ever be as good as me.

Yay for my ego.

And yet again you just prove your inferiority. If you're proud of sending a one second train, you're not nearly the player you claim you are. Sending one second trains is very basic. You can say how great you are all you want, but until you actually do something in game to prove it, I will sit back and watch you make excuses of why you haven't done anything yet. But yes, you may very well be a better player than me, at the excuse making game.

DeletedUser

Yeah man, one second trains are basic tw. I could take any 123k point G.U.W noob and teach them to second a one second train.

Inferior players think it's good, when in reality they don't understand how basic it really is. On ANY browser too!

Watch, by the end of the week I'll have half of G.U.W sending 180 ms trains.

HeftySmurf

And yet again you just prove your inferiority. If you're proud of sending a one second train, you're not nearly the player you claim you are. Sending one second trains is very basic. You can say how great you are all you want, but until you actually do something in game to prove it, I will sit back and watch you make excuses of why you haven't done anything yet. But yes, you may very well be a better player than me, at the excuse making game.

a one second train is basic?
wow your a fool.
a one second train you can add nukes to hit before each noble.
I would like to see you time a nuke to land before each noble in a 187ms train.
Thats right, think about that fool.

HeftySmurf

Yeah man, one second trains are basic tw. I could take any 123k point G.U.W noob and teach them to second a one second train.

Inferior players think it's good, when in reality they don't understand how basic it really is. On ANY browser too!

Watch, by the end of the week I'll have half of G.U.W sending 180 ms trains.

its physically impossible on Safari.

Status
Not open for further replies.