Strong tribe in k 47

DeletedUser

<---------lookie here
Hello i am an expirienced tw player (2 years expirience) i had to quit w 25 due to a vacation. I am a pretty good leader and very active. The tribe i opened up is up for new recruits

Full Name: Order of Chaos
Tag: -ORC-

If you are anywhere in k 47 you are welcome to join

Expirience from w 25

http://www.twstats.com/en25/index.php?page=player&id=3932069

If you are new i can teach you all the basics and how to snipe and send same second noble trains later on.

Thanks,

k2knight

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

k 37 , k36 k46 allowed as well sorry for the world mistake lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My first world was world 25, there i was first in the tribe BOSS (Balls of Solid Steel) due to poor leadership (after this i joined a noob tribe and left shortly) at 2100 pts i joined the tribe called Lumis where the leader was very bad and highly suspicius of everyone having anything to do with ChAoS. Well seems like i was thought of as a spy so i was kicked and told that my village was to be nobled but it never happened because the leader got nobled by my soon to be friend Westshire. After this happened i decided to make my own tribe called DARK. I was 4k points (1 village nobled) by now and feeling powerful right >:D. My friends joined and soon others came and my tribe became rank 1 in k 22 at 1004446 points at its peak. I was offered to join the -TDS- and my tribe to merge with them, so we did. But i was dissapointed by the what i thought was a good leader and left and joined PACK, at 70k points. I realised i was growing very rapidly as well. I bulled my way to the top 5 in k22. At 100k points i asked if i could join Ankry (branch of ChAoS) and after 2-3 days i was allowed. I was very happy that i got into the family tribe of the top tribe in w 25 and soon to be in my continent. This is where i learned many things such as sniping, sending same second noble trains etc. My teach was Westshire and he also aproved me to join ChAoS after the brother tribe was disbanded, in that time period he was 800k points when i was 276k points. I kept on growing and even nobled some villages in k 76! i nobled 4 barbarian villages as outposts. AS well as k 46 there was lots of player that quit so i took about 5-6 villages 9k pts each one. After a month in ChAoS i reached 600k points and Westshire 1.1million. I was reaching rank 200. And then something unexpected came. I was kicked from ChAoS. I thought i was going to get nobled instantly but i guess AusKillaD didnt care lol. After 2 weeks of being tribeless and 660k points i decided to convince him that i am not a spy. Amasingly i succeeded. I was let in but by this time ChAoS was corrupt, leader AusKillaD was growing innacitive. I left and formed the new tribe -ORC-. It began good my old friend now about the size of me joined and the tribe was up to rank 30 in just the first day. After some troubles and war with PACK my tribe reached 20million points and was rank 1 in k 22 k 11 k 21 and second in k 32 and rank 6 in the world!.Then summer arrived and i had to go on a vacation i was 800k points and quit due to that vacation (3 months absence) SO i decided to play again and reformed -ORC- where i will make it a wolrd 50 super power :D

DeletedUser

of corse that above is not the full history in my w25 it was taking me too long to write so i explained briefly

DeletedUser

hmm? i wonder how reaching rank 200 and was rank 1 in k 22 basicly unstoppable and your a pathetic noob from 2010 thinking that he/she kicks ass?

DeletedUser

lol rank 200 ? LOOL

Darkedge (217|235) K22 81 Abandoned k2knight [Otori] 2009-05-30 04:05:51

that's what you noble wow

I really see some future on that tribe. 81 points village to be nobled.

DeletedUser

hmm? i wonder how reaching rank 200 and was rank 1 in k 22 basicly unstoppable and your a pathetic noob from 2010 thinking that he/she kicks ass?
2010? nub i was here before you got out of your momma's womb dumb, your tribe will be nothing but fail.

EDIT: and I will kick some ass punk.:icon_cool: