Strong Tribe in k34 now Recruiting

DeletedUser

Mayh3m is now recruiting players in k34 and surrounding Continents!

We don't need high pointing players. We need players that are willing to stay in the tribe until the end. We need players who are willing to listen to their leaders. We accept even beginners as long as they are willing to learn and are as active as a veteran. And we treat them equally no matter what the circumstances are!

In mayh3m we go by the RULES! In mayh3m we never stop until EVERY SINGLE ONE OF OUR ENEMIES is GONE! In mayh3m we reach the top, SLOWLY BUT SURELY! And when enemies come to mayh3m territory, that is when they'll realize that they made a BIG MISTAKE! THAT IS Mayh3m!

Recruitment: OPEN but SELECTIVE

Requirements:
2:1 troops ratio
Active in the Forums
dominant in your 7x7 area
must be at least 90 points

the more worlds played and the better TW background the better!

If you are interested to join, contact: archs or BAMF killer

DeletedUser

Mayh3m is now recruiting players in k34 and surrounding Continents!

We don't need high pointing players.

Recruitment: OPEN but SELECTIVE

Requirements:

must be at least 90 points

If i was in your K and only 50 points would you let me join?

DeletedUser

of course! the continent still has open slots so points does not matter yet. The 90 point requirement is when the continent is full. my bad..

DeletedUser

haha. dont worry this tribe's leader is BAMF killer:) its reputation wont be harmed:)

he is still in mayh3m in w44 :D

Last edited by a moderator:

uzipwnage55

I Want to Join

Hello, I am UZIPWNAGE55,
Its been long since i played this game, i was very good i had 5 Villages, and many troops,
I had a clan I helped all my members by sending support and Helping them with my compliments, etc

So now my password is somewhere in my mind but i cant find it :icon_cry: I made a new account and im ready to start over again. But first i need to find a new clan so that i can grow up and stand for enemys, If im accepted i would really apprecieate it and I would stay untill the end.
Thanks again
UziPwnage55

(P.S Im at World 50 (713|553) Points 198) You Can Send Me a message in the game.