Struggle of Humanity

DeletedUser

Searching...... Searching....... Time is not an assence, We are currently searching for a secure transmission, Searching..... Searching.... Transmission locked, Secure gateway is now open to Bravo sector of the Universal Humanity Defence Centre, Please await for participate to open gateway. Please wait...... Please wait....
CPT Hugsy: "This is the bravo sector of Universal Humanity Defence Centre, Please identify yourself, I repeat, Please Identify yourself"
Unknown identity: "I am Gorg, Leader of the Perbordort race, You have entered in a sacred sanctum, You are advised to leave at one before fired upon"
CPT Hugsy: "I am CPT Hugsy of the Univeral Humanity Defence Centre, We are from planet Earth and seek refuge in a neighbouring galaxy"
Unkown identity: "Refuge is denied, You are not to make contact with the Perbordort race, any attempt to contact a Perbordort being your vesil will be fired upon"
CPT Hugsy: "We do not seek conflict, all we seek is a place to stay, I'm sure we can set up an arrangement between our superiors"
Unknown identity: "Why would the perbordort race have any relations with you humans? You have no land, you seek refuge, Your home world has been destroyed"
CPT Hugsy: "I did not mention anything about *breaking up* Hello, Anyone there? Hello? I did not mention anything about our homeland being destroyed, How do you know? I repeat How do you know?"
Unknown identity: "You have stumbled across the race responsable for your planets destruction, your race was becoming far to advanced and in future, would of been of great threat to us. Now, we have the last of your kind in our sights, We will not take this oppotunity for granted, shubub prepare weapons, On my mark"
CPT Hugsy: "Everyone to the pods, I repeat everyone to the pods, Pedro, Put ship into auto pilot, prepare weapons and set as auto, NOW"

*All ends in a Big Bang*Flamming ship roams the universe with no controll, No life forms unboard, Bodies trapped within it's destruction and corridors that have colapsed, The last of the human race, Dare I say it is no more. All living things and creatures unique to our planet destroyed, all wifes, husbands, children, animals, creatures, everything oblibirated in a blink of an eye. They say a Big bang created the earth, and a Big bang also destroyed the earth. I am, one of few survivors who escaped in a POD, I am the new leader of the human race, We was once powerfull, advanced, unique and unknown in this universe, But now we are week, near to no technology, unique but known as the race that got wiped out by the perbordorts. We will rise once again, and take revenge against the perbordorts, This I promise you now. No longer will we wage war with our kind, No longer will be suffer phyicial pain inflicted by fellow human beings, We are united, We are the few humans left still breathing, But we are forever running. This new planet features new dangers, New beasts, and new natives. We are forever seeking for safety, and maybe we will find it, But for now, we hide in the shadows with our guns and little technology, we'll breed only the strongest of humans, No longer will be an immature race, this is, the rise of new, improved and stronger human race. Let the game begin, Let our conquest start, and may the slaughter of our enemies forever be in favour of our favour.

Created by zevahc
This is only a short peice of something I have yet to finish, if you like it then I shall continue.

DeletedUser

TBH, I'm not quite sure what's going on here, but I'm up for anything.