STUCK Recruiting new members/merges

DeletedUser

ummm i think recruiting useing this forum this late in the game is a bit.... stupid? talk to some people near you or you'll end up with a tribe full of rim noobs spread out over 40 Ks

DeletedUser

ummm i think recruiting useing this forum this late in the game is a bit.... stupid? talk to some people near you or you'll end up with a tribe full of rim noobs spread out over 40 Ks

i would have to agree with this aswell.. one of the tribes i had been picking apart in k27 was one of these rim tribes that started in k27 then got players in k26 and k74 and i dunno where else.. just made them to easy of targets.. not that they werent already

techs of one of the said villages that i took from them before i fixed em

Technology Requirements Research time (hh:mm:ss) Research
Spear (Level 3) 1049 918 1212 0:28:55 Research level 4
Sword (Level 3) 1475 1311 1278 0:43:22 Research level 4
Axe (Level 1) 448 538 525 0:16:31 Research level 2
Bow (Level 1) 410 358 474 0:09:26 Research level 2
Light cavalry (Level 7) 11811 13314 11167 10:10:14 Resources available today at 17:13
Mounted archer (not researched) 600 496 416 0:13:29 Research
Heavy cavalry (Level 3) 2458 2032 1704 1:12:17 Research level 4
Ram (Level 1) 896 1280 307 0:18:53 Research level 2
Catapult (Level 1) 1024 1536 896 0:23:36 Research level 2

edit: and this was on a 7k +village

DeletedUser

roflmao...that would depend, Jo, on whether you've been taught well by Cali or not ;) However, I know you're being facetious...you wouldn't leave your post in RAM unless it started to fall apart like HuGz did and Legacy is lol

However, Jo, I'm always in the market for some good spies ;) lol

why would cali teach me? and no i would never leave RAM. I die when RAM dies.

DeletedUser

why would cali teach me?
well the only job opening I have for my tribe as far as members of your tribe goes is as spies...and she's the best I've seen so far (although Rachel may be tied for 1st place with her idk)
and no i would never leave RAM. I die when RAM dies.
That's the biggest thing I respect about you, Jo. You're loyal to the end...which is why the above statements about spying, wouldn't really apply to you. some others, maybe, but not you.
I've talked to those tribeless players near me til I'm blue in the face, Rach some since they landed on w44. They're food, unless they change their mind and contact me. And as far as the 40 ks' rim noobs--I'm getting enough noobs through merges--if they get through the process, that is--I'm looking for decent players, not noobs. And vets that will be loyal are hard to find right now...so this forum makes it possible for them to know I'm out there looking--and we're willing to merge into vet tribes, too. not just merges into us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Honestly, why should anyone who's in any of the top ranked tribes spy for you?

Also, I haven't been here for very long, but I do know that Lea wouldn't spy for anyone, at least about RAM. That's just lame, really. What exactly are you trying to say? I don't know where you get your information from, but someone clearly screwed you over. I hope you didn't give them anything valuable in return.

As for Rachel, she's as loyal as I am to the tribe she's in. She may have spies in other tribes, but that's hardly disloyalty.

DeletedUser

Ali, once again you are sorely misinformed. I am not a spy and I have never spied in my entire TW career. I am a spy master and honestly, I don't care who knows. The way I use that spy network is always for the benefit of my tribe. Those who are in RAM know all that I do for the tribe and that I am fiercely loyal.

I'll leave RAM (and most likely the world) when I'm no longer needed.

DeletedUser

WHOOOOOAAAA HOLD ON EVERYONE!!!
I stated
whether you've been taught well by Cali or not
not that Lea was a spy herself. And as for who would be a spy, I was joking with Jo about it. You guys keep thinking I'm misinformed, but I'm not...you just keep twisting my words around to suit your flaming.

And why was I mentioning spies???? because I'm trying to recruit some, is why. And for your information, gang, it's not only higher ranked players and tribes that have spies...occasionally us lower ranked players and tribes have some too...or get intel from those of you who already have spies in the tribes I'm interested in. And believe me, I know most of that intel is NOT given freely, unless whoever the intel officer/spy master I'm working with is a good friend, and even then, there's usually some form of one hand washing the other at some point in time.

And now, especially since two forums that are in my tribe forum...one I receive and one I send out...were sabotaged today, I am extremely interested in recruiting spies. So yeah, on a recruitment thread, I'm going to mention it. And did you notice the positive comments I made about Jo AFTER she and I stopped joking about it? Did you comment on that? Of course not. You talk with me on skype like I'm your friend, and then flame me on here. Get a life, ladies!

DeletedUser

well the only job opening I have for my tribe as far as members of your tribe goes is as spies...and she's the best I've seen so far (although Rachel may be tied for 1st place with her idk)

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but didn't you just say that Lea was the best spy (although Rachel was apparently tied with her (that's dirty sis)) and that is why Jo should be trained by her? No? Well, that's how it sounded to us.

Oh, and I didn't flame you. Not yet anyway. I just disagreed with something you said. As for us getting a life, well... I could say the same about you... but I won't, because that's none of my business.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by paver
Obviously, you guys need it to go through a rewrite to get what i was TRYING to say...which, by the way was meant as COMPLIMENTS.

Here's how the rewrite would look (and keep in mind the topic was the TRAINING of spies):
well the only job opening I have for my tribe as far as members of your tribe goes is as spies...and she's [Cali] the best [trainer] I've seen so far (although Rachel may be tied for 1st place with her idk)

Now, does THAT clarify things for you, ladies????

DeletedUser

schweet =D

I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

To spy on them is my real test

To train my spies is my cause

I will travel across the land

Searching far and wide

Teach spies to understand

The power that's inside

MY SPIES!

Gotta use 'em all--

It's you and me

I know it's my destiny

MY SPIES!!

Ooooh, you're my best friend

In a world we must defend

MY SPIES!!

Gotta spy on 'em all--

Our hearts so true

Our courage will pull us through

You teach me and I'll teach you

MY SPIES!!

Gotta spy on 'em all!

Gotta spy on 'em all!

Yeeaa!!!

Every challenge along the way

With courage I can face

I will battle everyday

To claim my rightful place

Come with me the time is right

There's no better team

Arm in arm we'll win the fight

It's always been our dream

with my SPIES!!

Gotta use 'em all--

It's you and me

I know it's my destiny

MY SPIES!

Ooooh, you're my best friend

In a world we must defend

MY SPIES!!

Gotta use 'em all--

Our hearts so true

Our courage will pull us through

You teach me and I'll teach you

MY SPIES!

Gotta use 'em all!

Gotta spy on 'em all!

Gotta use 'em all!

Gotta spy on 'em all!

Gotta use 'em all!

YEAH!!!!!!!!

vjR14zC0hsa.jpg

DeletedUser

The truth of the matter is that RAM has embarked on a journey that follows in the footsteps of DNY. I'm not saying we're there yet, but we are off to quite a start...

You're not far from there either, but DNY is still the best tribe in TW in my opinion. :)

DeletedUser

Rach, love those lyrics...you definitely have a knack for that. yeah, I agree with you guys but it will be very interesting to see who ends up being the tribe that ultimately faces RAM head-on. No matter what happens to me, my tribe, my allies, etc., that is one head-on collision that if i'm not participating in I will definitely want to be watching...I project that will be what? couple years down the road, you think? or sooner?

DeletedUser

first there will be only 3 tribes. RAM, Storm and X-Men. get rid of all niggling problems such as the remainder of Legacy/KTA/TITANS/ RAWKOR/ Clear! ~O~ etc etc.
then we'll see what the story is then =)

DeletedUser

Rach, love those lyrics...you definitely have a knack for that. yeah, I agree with you guys but it will be very interesting to see who ends up being the tribe that ultimately faces RAM head-on. No matter what happens to me, my tribe, my allies, etc., that is one head-on collision that if i'm not participating in I will definitely want to be watching...I project that will be what? couple years down the road, you think? or sooner?

Way before two years. im hoping to have quit by two years. lol

DeletedUser

Two years is a long time in TW. Longer than you think. Think of it this way, W44 hasn't even been open for a full year. Two years down the road is too far to predict. For all we know the current powerhouse tribes may not even exist at that time.

DeletedUser

Two years down the road is too far to predict. For all we know the current powerhouse tribes may not even exist at that time.
I'm sort of counting on that :icon_wink: Riders just died, but look at how many major tribes came and went while it was active

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Assuming the current powerhouses don't exist, you're still left with the same elite players reforming in 1-2 new tribes. Whichever way you look at it, 9 times out of 10, the only ways you get rid of top players is when they quit of their own accord. Same ****, different day. Lol

DeletedUser

True that...but if a person sticks around long enough, with a view to upgrading their skills, and works their fingers off to actually do so, then you never know if when that happens that there isn't a slightly longer list of elite players, right?