STUCK Recruiting new members/merges

DeletedUser

Yes that list can get longer... but each world only tends to churn out 5-10 notable new players. There have been a few that have done more, but this world has been a lot tamer than most. Therefore, you get newbie players with points aplenty, but no real skills. It's very easy for them to die off when experienced players find out about them.

DeletedUser

i think it went from recruiting players for the tribe to recruiting spies to finding good players or somethin or another

DeletedUser

Chaos, regardless, I am still trying to recruit players, spies, and seeking merges into STUCK. Should a viable offer to merge into another tribe solidify, one with veterans, then that, I believe, I also covered in the header post of this thread. And regardless of efforts to derail or sidetrack this thread, I do my best to bring it back on topic. but at this point, closing it might be good idea.

DeletedUser

well the only job opening I have for my tribe as far as members of your tribe goes is as spies...and she's the best I've seen so far (although Rachel may be tied for 1st place with her idk)

So i should learn about spies? I know all about spies their scared worthless players, the only way they can do well in this game is by being sneaky, dirty and betraying their own tribes.

DeletedUser

So i should learn about spies? I know all about spies their scared worthless players, the only way they can do well in this game is by being sneaky, dirty and betraying their own tribes.

but being M is cool =)