Stupidest Tw moments

DeletedUser

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I think it's been a while since my last thread, partly due to inactivity and can't cope with 2 worlds :/

Post any times you did something so stupid that your were shocked at yourself. :) This may or may not be w55 related, it could be from any worlds on tribalwars.net/co.uk/gr etc...

Personally, this would be when i sent nobles a week later i cleared an active players village. Found it stacked. :/ it was on this world :D noobish I know. But even the best make errors. :)

As always, please keep my threads SPAM-free. Thanks for reading!

DeletedUser

well i had my dumbest moment in tw earlier today,

I was going through making all my trains 5 nobles instead of 4. I get down to about 3 trains left, when i see:

The warehouse is too small to store the required resources

I was thinking that's dumb, as it says:

You can still educate: 312

So, I switch through some other villas and they're all saying my WH is too small for the required res. I was starting to get frustrated, so i reached out to my tribemates on skype.

[8/8/2011 6:05:18 PM] Cody: why wont' it let me educate a noble (think)
[8/8/2011 6:05:43 PM] Cody: it says
[8/8/2011 6:05:45 PM] Cody: The warehouse is too small to store the required resources
[8/8/2011 6:06:22 PM] Cody: but i have 312 i can educate |-(
[8/8/2011 6:11:45 PM] toohightocare/hax0r: :S
[8/8/2011 6:11:58 PM] toohightocare/hax0r: report it, i've had that a few times in the past

And send a support ticket i did

2011-08-09 00:55:57
I'm having a problem building nobles. It says You can still educate: 312, but it's not letting me recruit in any villas atm.
Alison
2011-08-09 01:21:17
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. You can still educate those nobles, but the number listed is the number it's possible to build, not the number you have stored enough resources to build. It looks like you need to save a few more packages in order to build further noblemen.

Sincerely,

Alison
Administrator / Speed Admin

It was after this did i realize i'm potentially the biggest nub in w55. I'm not sure why, but i was treating this world as a coin world which when it says you can educate so many nobles it means you actually can. Not that you have the potential too. And that's my dumbest moment ever in TW, and i have nothing to say for myself.

:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

That stupid moment when you think you can convince Tampara that evreyone in Horde! is an inactive.

DeletedUser

i launched 2 trains at the same village once on w53 with the carbattery account. i was pretty shocked at myself :D

DeletedUser

forgetting my password to my account xD and going inactive for a week trying to figure it out

DeletedUser

I was sniping a train and clicked attack instead of support. This was my first snipe and I was a bit nervous. The train turned out to be a fake. I only had 2 villages and was sniping with a nuke (stupid, yes). I managed to clear myself, and also got the self attack level 3 award.

DeletedUser

My best so far:
Concept - Nuke, nuke, nuke, noble, noble, noble, noble, def village, def village, def village.
So far so good, three nukes to clear, then a train, then support, all in just over 4 seconds.
Opened all the tabs.

Too much wine, and sent as follows...
Support x 3, the noble train, then three nukes. Needless to say I did not take the village.

DeletedUser98475

Launching a backwards train, with the nuke as support half way through, (5 man train), effectivtly sniping myself on an empty villa, and losing 1/4th of a nuke, aswell, as 300hrs travel time, 15 prenukes, and 80 80k worth of D travel time >.<

DeletedUser

I'm probably the clumsiest TW player alive.

1. I was requested to send as much troops as I can to my leader I sent them all as attack by accident which got my leader nobled and since most of my troops were dead got me nobled to lol

2. I sent spam to that same leader when I wanted to do it to an enemy

3. I got the wrong co ords for a vill and attacked my own tribe I was dismissed temporily

4. I consistently attack allies by accident

5. I accidently told a friend to nuke me so he did

6. One time I supported my friend with nukes by accident they all got killed

DeletedUser

I'm probably the clumsiest TW player alive.

1. I was requested to send as much troops as I can to my leader I sent them all as attack by accident which got my leader nobled and since most of my troops were dead got me nobled to lol

2. I sent spam to that same leader when I wanted to do it to an enemy

3. I got the wrong co ords for a vill and attacked my own tribe I was dismissed temporily

4. I consistently attack allies by accident

5. I accidently told a friend to nuke me so he did

6. One time I supported my friend with nukes by accident they all got killed

GOD :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

darwin must be appalled

sometimes natural selection simply misses an opportunity

stupid-cat2.jpg