STW v AOS

• Thread starter DeletedUser6259
  • Start date

mtime15

like my ex-boss ternith said its a war game....i played u all for fools,and look what become of you all...or is too become...also i am not vain or i wold still be a strong member in w2,but i have a new name and will soon get up there again,with no help from the untrustworthy AoS members,and the rats in TS,lol...i was not in AoS to lead i was there to damage it,and temporarily i did so,i found out all there was to know

DeletedUser

like my ex-boss ternith said its a war game....i played u all for fools,and look what become of you all...or is too become...also i am not vain or i wold still be a strong member in w2,but i have a new name and will soon get up there again,with no help from the untrustworthy AoS members,and the rats in TS,lol...i was not in AoS to lead i was there to damage it,and temporarily i did so,i found out all there was to know

You my friend, are an idiot... :)

DeletedUser

lol

I'm thinking I liked it more in the shadows.....lol. There's all these bodies out here in the daylight....:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

So far, the score is as such:

StW:

AoS -26 taken
AoS-Ra -36 taken
AoS-HS -24 taken
AoS-TS -2 taken
AoS-A - 1 taken

Total -89

XiG

AoS -22 taken
AoS-Ra -6 taken
AoS -HS -1 taken
AoS -TS -12 taken
AoS-A - 0 taken

Total -41

Total Score: 130 villages taken

villages lost XiG and StW together 3

thx andrea doria for making this list

edit: forgot to check on AoS-A

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6068

i think its safe to say that at this point in time we seem to be winning lol...

And for everyone who wants to comment on what im saying yes i know we outnumber AOS so dont both saying things like its an unfair war because they have more people...that excuse got used up during the TUBA affair.

DeletedUser

i think its safe to say that at this point in time we seem to be winning lol...

And for everyone who wants to comment on what im saying yes i know we outnumber AOS so dont both saying things like its an unfair war because they have more people...that excuse got used up during the TUBA affair.

StW are better than AoS so that isn't fair :lol:

DeletedUser

still 2093 AoS villages , so we only took a tiny bit so far

birchall16

come on im surrounded by xig and ive only had 1 village taken, were are all my attacks, or are you leaving me till last

DeletedUser

come on im surrounded by xig and ive only had 1 village taken, were are all my attacks, or are you leaving me till last

You'll have your chance, I bet XiG will get ya. You should be overjoyed your getting attacked by two great powers.

DeletedUser

lol

Dunno, I have a feeling all eligible parties will be recieving a visit eventually :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

LOL, Agreed Rat. ''It's the final countdown'' :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

well you was on the list chuckj acquired which was sadly enough a fake hit list

so as you was on it... we have first to destroy your supporters , isn't that fun knowing you will go down but not yet

birchall16

2 great powers lol, if there so great whys it take both of them

DeletedUser

easy answer

AoS is scatterd and I'm not going to send 200h noble trains to the south AoS members

birchall16

yeh it is fun :icon_biggrin: , knowing i will be 1 of the last members of aos, cant wait

birchall16

good answer, this games amazing when it finally turns into a war game, you wait till youve got a war against you, were your outnumberd and have got no chance of winning, its a lot better than just dealing with diplomacy and borin stuff like that

DeletedUser

Birchall dont get morgy, its only a game which you & AOS will lose :icon_wink: