STW v AOS

• Thread starter DeletedUser6259
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Pathetic mail

Birchall16 wrote:
-->
i know aos is goind down, and im gunna go down with it, lets just say were not the only tribe going down soon, you should watch your back, i know things that you dont, a lot of people dont like tha way you turned on us, so have as much fun as you can taking our villages, cos soon stw and xig will be the same as us

DeletedUser

damn is AoS filled with noobs or what ?

Attacker: bullspy
Village: 07. BullVillage (284|576) K52 [255.84 fields]

Quantity: 2126 2923 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 2126 2923

who the ***** sends spears and swords as an attack force

Did you receive and messages like this one:

"Hey how did u defet my swords???? they have so much def."

DeletedUser3919

in some very extreme cases attacking with swords and spears gives you the edge. ive simulated it before but you loose half your garrison

DeletedUser

Not all of us is AoS are noobs who attack with spears, although, i do admit, some players do need a bit more "guidance"

I am happy that war has come, the game was getting boring without it.

I'm just disappointed that XiG used a fabrication that I was a spy to justify attacking me, they could have just said they wanted my villages and I would have accepted that.

I think I was the 1st AoS member to come under sustained attack, but after more than 200 attacks i have lost only 6 of my smaller and outlying villages and have over 40 Xig nobles lying dead against my walls.

This will probably provoke more attacks but I do not care, i've had more fun fighting for survival this past week than I have had playing the game since it started.

One note to Xig players, lighten up a bit, i haven't sent you mails pleading you to stop, complaining that it is unfair, just random joke emails, try and reply in kind, it would be good to chat to those who are attacking me.

Ternith and 4Lun, you are exceptions to this, I hold no ill will against you, you were just better, very well co-ordinated and caught me by surprise to snatch my villages away from me.

Good luck to all in the war, I plan on going down fighting!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well you are one of the few that got also a ton of incoming support so you can't take credit for killing XiG troops credit goes to all those that send incoming support that has been seen on the villages taken by XiG from you.

So I think you should say that you are a lucky noob

birchall16

cemedia what i meant by the message is, there are people that wouldnt like you for turning on us, and every tribe will 1 day be in the same position as us, people are turning on each other, alliances and naps mean nothing now a days, havent xig started attacking rum, i dont know if this is true, but if it is why was this a good idea, was there any reason to, i said to him that he should watch his back becuae i know things he doesnt, becuase ive also got a few warplans that could affect him, that has nothing to do with anyone else but me and him, the rest of it is all about the way the world is turning

DeletedUser

birchall stop sending fake mails

I know who our 'real' alliances are and that's more than enough don't try to make lies and think you can kill some alliances.

as a next answer eventually StW or XiG or any other tribe will have the same problems as AoS it's just a game and ones dead is another ones rise ...hence the rim

birchall16

what fake mails, forward me the mails ive sent that are fake, i never said anything about your alliances, or about destroying any, im keeping this war fair and i wouldnt play dirty to try and win

mtime15

hey dabomb27 hows it goin man??..long time no see:icon_twisted: ....hows the whole "aos-ts" thing going?:icon_rolleyes: ..and good luck to all those fightin in this war:axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

DeletedUser

mtime, surprised your still around the forums after being banned for multi accounting.

mtime15

ya that was a minor inconvenience:icon_eek: ....but the past is the past bro...just let it go man..let it go:icon_wink: ...so i guess u are getting rid of any pleasantries between us:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

lol

The reason ST became strong, and thrived as a late-blooming force, is that as we grew we used a mix of diplomacy, war, and outright bullying to gain villages through war and recruitment. Like any successful tribe. But we also never forgot who our real allies were, the people who send you troops when you are under attack, the people that deal fair with you. Those are the guys you send troops to, and defend, like family. Those people obviously remember us, because we have never been betrayed by our real allies. We would not ally ourselves with tribes that are fair weather friends, who would turn in a second when we were weak. And our choices have been borne out by history. We grow stronger, and our allies with us. Honor, real honor, and I don't care who wants to go on about me mentioning it, still means something to me and all of my tribemates. War is honorable. This is war. To lose with dignity is honorable.
So to any people that want to say that StW Has no honor, I say prove it. Not vague innuendo, real stuff, i want emails, attack reports, forums postings all of it, lol. Because every time an issue comes up in this tribe , the honorable solution is always chosen, regardless of the end outcome. You can take every village I have, but my Honor stays with me and my Tribe. *end transmission*

DeletedUser

Not all of us is AoS are noobs who attack with spears, although, i do admit, some players do need a bit more "guidance"

I am happy that war has come, the game was getting boring without it.

I'm just disappointed that XiG used a fabrication that I was a spy to justify attacking me, they could have just said they wanted my villages and I would have accepted that.

I think I was the 1st AoS member to come under sustained attack, but after more than 200 attacks i have lost only 6 of my smaller and outlying villages and have over 40 Xig nobles lying dead against my walls.

This will probably provoke more attacks but I do not care, i've had more fun fighting for survival this past week than I have had playing the game since it started.

One note to Xig players, lighten up a bit, i haven't sent you mails pleading you to stop, complaining that it is unfair, just random joke emails, try and reply in kind, it would be good to chat to those who are attacking me.

Ternith and 4Lun, you are exceptions to this, I hold no ill will against you, you were just better, very well co-ordinated and caught me by surprise to snatch my villages away from me.

Good luck to all in the war, I plan on going down fighting!!

I'm not sure about the spy thing, and I'll be honest with anyone in that I didn't then nor do I buy it now that you were one. You were straight with me while you were in my squad and did your job and that was good enough for me. If you did pass on 'supar-sekrit' information that came off of the forums of any tribe..honestly who gives a crap. External forums are a sieve for any information that anyone wants kept quiet and any tribe that doesn't realize that is doomed to failure.

Regardless of all that however, you've been an excellent opponent that has managed to get in a few sneaky counters and blocked nobling attempts that made me actually sit up a bit and pay attention to whom I was attacking and actually plan what I was doing. For nothing else I tip my hat to you for making me for the first time actually think about what I was doing and look forward to our further meetings upon the battlefield of the game.

:swordsman: Ternith Sjomah :swordsman:
Baron, XIG.2

birchall16

i meant that seperately, i was saying alliances and naps mean nothing, then saying something completely different about you and rum, i should have used a full stop sorry

zenraga

dsdad

XIG is not making any coordinated attacks on RUM, how many times will i have to say this? it is like talking to a paranoid hypochondriac! the only tribes with RUM tags that have come under attack by XIG in a organised manner have been MY tribes.

For example, RUM.Xk previously the Knights of Arda was abandoned, but instead of disbanding i left members in there those members who did not deserve to be a part of XIG as they never contributed in war or helped in peace. As such we left them under the RUM tag and nobled them. which i was entitled to do as it is my tribe afterall.

Secondly, RUM.Xc, this used to be TAINT2 before they sought refuge from the smoker war and became my feeder tribe, but the quality of players was such that again none deserved to be in XIG with me. so again we nobled them. save a few who we moved to an XIG academy. am I not entitled to noble my own men for being poor players? this is common practise amongst all good tribes.

Apart from these TWO tribes which belong to me, no other RUM tribe has been met with coordinated forces from XIG. it is as simple as that. Yes there have been small skirmishes here and there between one or two players but nothing on a larger scale.

Now, if i was still in RUM i would instruct the council to shut up and put up. but i am not, so instead i will tell them to stop being to self obsessed and look at twplus from time to time rather than believe any bull that people post on these forums.

And lastly dukes of RUM, if anyone mails you and begins his sentence with:

"my personal ally told me..."
"i have just heard..."
"my friend said.."
"news just in.."

then try not to take his word for it.

Sakaveli
Duke of XIG.3

obviusly, xig is afraid of rum. they want aos because they want to fight 2vs1. so cheap:villagers:

birchall16

lol your right there zen, oh well, its not like were going down easy, yeh we lost quite a few villages in 1 day, becuase we suprised attacked by 2 huge tribes and there sister tribes with no info, lol, people can say what they want about rum, but i think they rule

DeletedUser

wasn't a surprise attack as chuckj and cmoris knew when we would launch, so blame AoS leadership for the lack of preparing their members