STW v AOS

• Thread starter DeletedUser6259
  • Start date

birchall16

just becuase your not afraid doesnt mean youd win against them, theyd own xig, same as were not afraid of xig and stw, but we know were not going to win

Wyhern

just becuase your not afraid doesnt mean youd win against them, theyd own xig, same as were not afraid of xig and stw, but we know were not going to win

And, English? :icon_cool: If you want to express your opinions and feelings; you have to be clear to avoid misunderstandings.

birchall16

ok, sorry if you cant understand, you say your not scared of rum, but that doesnt mean xig would win against rum, aos isnt scared of xig and stw attacking, but it doesnt mean aos is going to win, my opinion is, if you started war with rum, i dont think you would win, even if you had stw helping you, its a big tribe, no matter what anyone says about them, they cover every area and every player is surrounded by rum, yeh they might not be as organised as other tribes, but who is when war comes, you dont follow plans when war comes, you attack with the people around you and conquer villages, and if rum can do that, then not a lot of tribes would stand a chance

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
You talk like RUM is the only big tribe around dont forget that XiG itself is very big and so is STW and many others anyway AoS is going down and whoever helps them will go down to

DeletedUser

you agreed that xig is afraid of rum!? thats nice, i thought im the only one here. :icon_biggrin:

Read again. I agreed that your comment is ridicule. No1 is scared off RUM. I quoted from Wyhern; who said that your comment made him laugh; which I responded on.

Wyhern

ok, sorry if you cant understand, you say your not scared of rum, but that doesnt mean xig would win against rum, aos isnt scared of xig and stw attacking, but it doesnt mean aos is going to win, my opinion is, if you started war with rum, i dont think you would win, even if you had stw helping you, its a big tribe, no matter what anyone says about them, they cover every area and every player is surrounded by rum, yeh they might not be as organised as other tribes, but who is when war comes, you dont follow plans when war comes, you attack with the people around you and conquer villages, and if rum can do that, then not a lot of tribes would stand a chance

Ah mate, wake up; and look at World 2. Check tw.plus regularly, and read forums daily. RUM is dying atm. Lots of guilds left that alliance, their capable leaders quitted the game. % 90 of the tribes are against their policy.

P.S. I am not a XiG member. It seems you have indicated me as one of them.

birchall16

oh right i thought you was one, i didnt know all that was happening to rum, shame, becuase they could have been a very huge tribe, uve all got to admit, that back in the day they was a a very big strong force, that would have taken a lot to defeat

DeletedUser

lol ... you really make me laugh ...

you r doing everything you can to drag RUM in your war to save your A** :lol:

can't you see that all your efforts r going to vain .. coz simply RUM can't log into a major war right now .. they have alot to deal with and they have a lot of diplomatic relations to fix ...
so save your breath and log back into your tribe and watch your villages getting owned one after the other ... :icon_twisted:

it was a really good idea mate ... but next time .. try to find another tribe that can stand of a force like XIG and their friends :icon_cool:

birchall16

lol i dont want rum getting involved, i was just saying that they was a good tribe, i dont mind keeping this war aos vs stw and xig, i hope it stays like this, then it will really push aos to its max, and we'll get to see how good we really are

DeletedUser

a war hasn't to be seen always as something negative, look at it from the bright side, it's weeding out the bad players, who is left are the good ones at both sides losers/winners

birchall16

yeh weve definetly seen who are our true allies and members are

DeletedUser6068

my opinion is, if you started war with rum, i dont think you would win, even if you had stw helping you

Umm i hate to break it to you but Xig and StW is WAY bigger than Rum. Not to mention infinitely more organised

yeh weve definetly seen who are our true allies and members are

Its a shame that in most cases you have to wait for the end before you can find this out

DeletedUser

i have a question...

how the F** did this turn in to a RUM thread???

back on topic please people, AoS are getting whooped :axemen: :snob:

birchall16

i said that about rum before i knew theyd gone downhill, and that second bit affects everyone, when your in a war you definetly find out who the true players and allies are, and lets turn this back to aos topic, xig and stw are getting owned lol GO AOS

DeletedUser6068

i have a question...

how the F** did this turn in to a RUM thread???

back on topic please people, AoS are getting whooped :axemen: :snob:

Almost every thread will involve rum at one point in time...its a fact of life..

Oh btw birchall can you show me any evidence of aos actually coming close to winning?? yeh i know it doesnt exist but i had to ask

birchall16

lol, were just luring you all into are trap, make you think your winning then SUPRISE weve got you