STW v AOS

• Thread starter DeletedUser6259
  • Start date

DeletedUser6068

well i guess only time will tell...actually ive got an idea...how about we bet a village on who is gunna be right...winner get a cleared village from the loser...then again that would be based on the assumption that you actually have any villages left

DeletedUser5436

Interesting strategy letting the enemy tear you apart for a few days then counter, oh just a question by the way, how do you plan to counter when you have no villages left , i mean have you seen the twplus page for the mighty war machine(!)? you lot have lost countless villages!..
1 AoS 166
2 AoS-RA 142

and that figure is rising every minute, seriously you lot are getting an A grade ass whooping!

Im actually rather impressed by Xig and STW, hey i knew we could win but i have not seen such a whooping in a while...

Soldier

DeletedUser

StW in my book is one of them tribes who dont often show their brutality. We've destroyed PL earlier on (when we was Wolf Pack)

XiG and StW make a good team, which is easilly a powerhouse, id expect more to come.

birchall16

yeh youve taken out many aos villages, from the members who are by themselves surrounded by the enemie, and not located near any aos , im not using that as an excuse, as that is our fault, and i dont mind it like this, gives me a challenge, but have any of you taken a village from the big cluster of aos villages to the east, didnt think so, i cant believe you think your amazing beating us about 15 tribes vs 1 tribe, do you really think that makes you experienced and great, or do you think it just means, that you outnumber us about 20-1 maybe more, and theres nothing we can do than just stand and fight

DeletedUser

Tags found:

AoS-TS
AoS-A
AoS-HS
AoS-RA
AoS
AoS-SK
AoS-4

7 tribes in total with dunno most likely +2000 villages left

and the eastern cluster is at this point a far target, but who knows maybe someone is hoping that they provide support to the AoS villages outside the cluster and will then jump on them ...knowing they have less defence available

DeletedUser

ya that was a minor inconvenience:icon_eek: ....but the past is the past bro...just let it go man..let it go:icon_wink: ...so i guess u are getting rid of any pleasantries between us:icon_smile:

let it go that you were cheating? dont think so.

(sorry its delayed and off topic, but mtime15 did nothing but lie and cheat during the game, he was found out, reported and now all he can do is troll the forums)

Wyhern

yeh youve taken out many aos villages, from the members who are by themselves surrounded by the enemie, and not located near any aos , im not using that as an excuse, as that is our fault, and i dont mind it like this, gives me a challenge, but have any of you taken a village from the big cluster of aos villages to the east, didnt think so, i cant believe you think your amazing beating us about 15 tribes vs 1 tribe, do you really think that makes you experienced and great, or do you think it just means, that you outnumber us about 20-1 maybe more, and theres nothing we can do than just stand and fight

Don't whine and play. This is called Tribalwars. And diplomacy has a vital role in this explorer game. You have 2 options:
1. Play until your end, or try to join another clan and pray to stay unnoticed.
2. Delete your account :icon_rolleyes:

P.S: I am not trying to be harsh; i just want to show you the facts of life :icon_wink:

mtime15

i'm glad thats all i can do dabomb27 soon when ur dominated by ST,and Xig you will do the same,and thanks for telling me who reported me,i appreciate it,next time handle it like a man and not a little chicken shit

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i'm glad thats all i can do dabomb27 soon when ur dominated by ST,and Xig you will do the same,and thanks for telling me who reported me,i appreciate it,next time handle it like a man and not a little chicken shit

next time don't cheat in browser games ...

cheating is for 13year olds ...

DeletedUser6068

well everyone from StW and Xig make a mental note to kill them after the rest of AOS is taken care of

DeletedUser

is don't think changing names is gonna help them much really

DeletedUser6068

temporarily maybe...but in the long run things will only be made worse

DeletedUser

temporarily maybe...but in the long run things will only be made worse

and now the war is going to be an bit longer...

Thanks to FTW for causing an mess in the rum family and having several people from RUM5 leave to join the stw tribe so they can attack them Rum has now openly declared war on the entire STW tribe or so I heard

The battle before:

STW+XIG v.s AoS

The battle now

STW+XIG x.s AoS+RUM+Smoker+ESL+other allied tribes.

Not an clever thing for them to do, when they almost ended the war.

Toffe Popcorn anyone?

DeletedUser

Thanks to FTW for causing an mess in the rum family and having several people from RUM5 leave to join the stw tribe so they can attack them Rum has now openly declared war on the entire STW tribe or so I heard

The battle before:

STW+XIG v.s AoS

The battle now

Toffe Popcorn anyone?

I recomend you hit that button in the corner of your message saying edit, then delete...
Before you look pretty stupid indeed.

Smoker/ESL are some of XiG's closest allies
Smoker/ESL are allied to the StW family.

So how does that work out?

Maybe RUM will wade into the war seeing as they have no relation to both parties, who knows...

DeletedUser

The battle before:

STW+XIG v.s AoS

The battle now

Toffe Popcorn anyone?

lol are you dumb?

ESL is sister tribes and closely allied to us. Smoker is closely allied to us and sisters to XiG. Theyll take our side, not RUM.

Go back to sleep,

--
Dale

DeletedUser

Are you guys crazy? I know everyone is just dying to prove their loyalty to AoS and RUM. I know I am.