SubV #1

DeletedUser

Subv is the new #1, how will this end, they recruited around 12 of WHNCs top members

DeletedUser

Congrats to SubV considering they took it the hardest to whnc they deserve it :)

Shooter6893

ADHD just took the #1 spot, so neither of those two tribes are solidly holding #1, I do give SubV credit for going through what they did to get there though.

DeletedUser

congrats subv, to be the champs you gotta beat the champs and you did just that.

DeletedUser

i also agree....subv did good.... something tells me thou that they will claim #1 more solidly soon.

DeletedUser

i feel subV will claim #1 again soon and have it for a very long time.

DeletedUser53562

Who cares? There are three solid tribes that will all hover around rank one until one of them goes to war with another. Until then it will go back and forth and constantly posting who is currently number one is both annoying and futile. :icon_rolleyes:

pearcey92

Actually noone cares. Is for tribal forums not external forums. You keep recruiting each others members and going back and forth to number 1. When one of you holds it for a few weeks post then. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser64969

who cares anyway dosnt mean your the best i think we got a prime example of that, by a rank 3-4 tribe (subv) eating the no 1 tribe, no1 is just a number dosnt mean anything.

DeletedUser

Let the also-rans have their fun beating their chests about how great they are now that the big dog (WHNC) decided to retire.

DeletedUser

they didnt retire they were beaten to a pulp go read the war stats. i have been watching there was since it began and WHNC didnt stand a chance

ArmandMALTA

yeah immunesoul i think u really are contributing to ur tribe..1.6m ODD how poor! now i can say y ure big cos they never attacked u! haha

DeletedUser

the guys who dont care clearly aint in the top tribes lol. suckers

arcticrider

the guys who dont care clearly aint in the top tribes lol. suckers

:icon_rolleyes: another worthless post. I am in 1 of the top tribes and I still don't care. I was even in #1 once and yet I still don't care.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It's an arbitrary position that keeps changing several times a day...

Why don't you post after you've kept it for a reasonable amount of time.