SubV #1

DeletedUser

who kept what im posting and im in none of the above tribes lol. but i will be there soon enough lol

DeletedUser64969

yeah immunesoul i think u really are contributing to ur tribe..1.6m ODD how poor! now i can say y ure big cos they never attacked u! haha

thing about been on the rim but i support everything i had, but i have a top 20 ODA or did have sooo not doing bad.
lets be honest how the hell can i change my OD if no body attacks me not my fault is it, think about it before you post think your good cos you have 8mil ODD only shows one thing that you got stacked grats.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It's an arbitrary position that keeps changing several times a day...

Why don't you post after you've kept it for a reasonable amount of time.

Agreed. i see it go back and fourth at least 2-3 times a day, there is no huge point difference there so i see the same continuing

DeletedUser

who cares anyway dosnt mean your the best i think we got a prime example of that, by a rank 3-4 tribe (subv) eating the no 1 tribe, no1 is just a number dosnt mean anything.

you mean top tribe gang banging one tribe? and then recruit some members from the tribe....

is it me or is it like gang bang over and over then they all join the tribes and hit #1

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm curious, why is everyone giving so much credit to SubV for getting to rank 1 and flaming WHNC for their methods? The exact same method was taken by both tribes yet somehow they are seen as totally different by many.

WHNC warred with and beat everyone in thier area to gain their dominace and rank, yet they were flamed for recruiting those they defeated. Now those exact same players have been recruited by the victors of the gang-bang, yet it is obviously totally different because otherwise that would be hypocritical.

And not to take anything away from SubV, but your were hardely the only tribe fighting WHNC :icon_rolleyes:

I would await the day when you will be gang-banged yourselves. Which will happen, and then you will lose as well. I mean you just recruited all those players who didn't survive the last one so I don't know why you think they will survive another.

DeletedUser64969

you mean top tribe gang banging one tribe? and then recruit some members from the tribe....

is it me or is it like gang bang over and over then they all join the tribes and hit #1

exactly that havent denied it, i was personally against anyone recruiting them but what ever, there not all bad they all joined just becuase of no other option in WHNC when the merge happened most i knew werent happy.

ArmandMALTA

immunesoul it also shows i also kept my villages cos im not rimmed. just contribute to ur tribe. sending attacks from villages deep in ur K will surely increase ur ODA but what about ur ODD? maybe u could help out ur tribe by nobling some villas on the front line and ur ODD increases ;)

DeletedUser64969

lol no offence but stfu 100trains whats the point:icon_rolleyes: my tribe pretty took everything within 70hours-90something hours. ODD in this game dosnt show anything apart from that your tribe stacks you, you want to look at my stats look at my nobles in the reqium war something like 70 villeges if not more

Last edited:

tedgemaster

this is like saying... ZOMG -HOG- JUST WENT TO 18TH IN THE WORLD

DeletedUser

who cares anyway dosnt mean your the best i think we got a prime example of that, by a rank 3-4 tribe (subv) eating the no 1 tribe, no1 is just a number dosnt mean anything.

the #3-4 tribe had help from a few other top ten tribes, lets not talk like you did it by yourself.

DeletedUser64969

yeah TPR but the others that joined they didnt really have a major impact by joining in at the end, they just did it to look like they did something :p tbh

DeletedUser

they might aswell have done it on there own. top 10 tribes lol there is only 3 good tribes in this world the rest suck

DeletedUser56243

My opinions on the tribes efforts against WHNC (in order of when they declared):

1. TPR/TPRA - Absolutely stupid move. Handed WHNC villages the entire war.
2. SubV - Did the best job out of all the other tribes, but wouldn't have been strong enough to do it all on their own.
3. PMS - Didn't want to be there (they were dragged in by TPR) and managed to surpass even TPR's efforts when it came to dispensing villages.
4. TnT - Looked dangerous at the start but never made any major headways that I saw.
5. INH - I don't think that these guys got enough time to show what they could do.
6. ADHD - Their backstabbing was the straw that broke the camels back.

DeletedUser

WHNC held its own against subv for the entire war. Yes they were taking villages from us mainly in the North but we were still growing at a much faster rate. so they over all took I would say i'm guessing overall 500 villages from us maybe over that same time period we out gained them by thousands in total villages.

For you to say that the tribes that joined at the end didn't do anything They did everything If it would have just been tpr, pms and subv WHNC would have been fine. We were killing tpr and pms. and once two more large tribes joined in thats when people started seeing their was little hope plus we had lots of inactivity.

I think subv is a decent tribe but my opinion is they will fail for the following reasons.
1. Our front lines In K57 were not stacked. I had several of their larger players that have villages around me They never conducted 1 major op on any player in K57 they just nobled barbs and picked off small villages here and there. They had no ops in the south either against our K67 guys.
Their only major ops were against isolated players in K37 and a few in 47.

2. Alot of The Players NOT ALL that they got from US were the same runners from SOTD. They left SOTD when things got tough a couple others were from order. which taking in the order players was WHNC's biggest mistake ot begin with. Regardless These players alot of these players have ran before and next time your in a war they will probably run again. Some of them were not afraid to fight but as far as the south one of them talked most of the others into jumping ship and leaving whnc. So some are not runners per say but followers.

It will decide if any of them have the sack to declare on one of the others. I doubt anyone will do anything anytime soon. with the WHNC players that hit delete there will probably be 10 million points worth of barbs. I hit delete this morning so watch for a new 150 barb villages in 5 days.

good luck to all that are left and have fun

DeletedUser

subV are here for the long run. and i would bet that when the going gets tough subV get tougher

DeletedUser

Why would you want to be number 1?
Number 1 will get gangbanged like WHNC. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

thats rubbish if your a number one tribe and can hold it together then the gangbang will only make you better

arcticrider

You can say that about any tribe. If a tribe can hold it together have little to no inactivity then they will last. Then there is also the occasional spy that really screws things up for the tribe.

DeletedUser

WHNC held its own against subv for the entire war. Yes they were taking villages from us mainly in the North but we were still growing at a much faster rate. so they over all took I would say i'm guessing overall 500 villages from us maybe over that same time period we out gained them by thousands in total villages.

during the war with WHNC TPR grew by over 14 million. by your reasoning TPR were a success.:icon_eek:

congrats tpr. its been confirmed. out of their own mouth:)