SubV Declare on “The Pack”!

alexmichie

finalscroll.jpg
[/URL]

Now onto some Wolf Hunting!

So the time has come for the remaining top tribes to go at it with each other. Time to test the talent of the SubV players and ex INH and TDR members against the talent of PACK and ex Otori and UL members so Best of luck to my friends from Otori. How many other tribes will join the bandwagon is yet to be determined but all other tribes are welcomed to join the bandwagon. No matter what the best tribe will be victorious in the end. Both tribes have major victories under their belts. SubV has dethroned INH, TDR, STK, NNT, WHNC, and the requiem family. PACK has destroyed or had a major rule in taking out Temp k, chaos, ADHD and inc. Both tribe has talent, although pack members seem to be a little lost as to where the frontline actually is lol take into consideration this wonderful recruit that thinks k0 is a front line.

“PACK - The Newer England on 02.07. at 10:27 Quote
Beings how I'm going to be on the front lines in K0 when they attack, I have been trying to focus there, VERY IMPORTANT HERE: If you have spair troops someone up there went barb with a lot of big vills!!!”
If I am not mistaken the frontline is front lines are k35-55-and 17 and the TDR members main K’s, so that is one member that will be hitting a hurdle and wondering why no one is attacking

deadpack.jpg
[/URL]

Now who doesn’t enjoy a good Wolf Hunt? But who will be the Best Hunter?
Previous Winners of the Hunt.
INH--The Intimadater
Pack—Uk Patriot
STK— heroboom
NNT— k6j4f0
TDR—Alexmichie

And the Evil Twins are Ready and waiting for this war to begin. Let the nobles fly

pinkybrainc.jpg
[/URL]

So ladies and germs time to get the most interesting battle of World 25 started. Who do you think is going to be the Top Nobler? Will the evil twins take supreme with their gorilla tactics or will another group reign supreme in this war. May the best side be victorious in battle, lets get this party going

SubV for the WIN.

Compiled by the evil twins: Alex and Moe

DeletedUser80463

can we make this quickly known that the war started 00:00:00 14/7/2010 ST Roughly =p

DeletedUser

where do i come in :( anyway best of luck to boh tribes much love and respect to both tribes :(

DeletedUser

i think we both know who is the clear noob, also you need me now so shush :p or else you are in for a big surprise :D

DeletedUser67103

Well We all knew this was going to happened and well its sad to see this happen,but time to go to War gud luk to both sides,but my rooting is for SubV!

SubV for the Win!
~BM

DeletedUser

what are you doing here bran? go and try to do something with your account besides giving me and alex free villages :p

alexmichie

I miss him giving us free villages, can i have some more please?