SubV declares on whnc :D

DeletedUser

lol stop adding peole that quitted or if you do also add some for subv or tpr

alexmichie

what did we say about the kicked players all your doing now is eating them once they have left or kicked, wow well done a tribe can eat 1 player. leave them out we are not bringing all this up again as to why certain people left or kicked, please learn

DeletedUser64969

funny how there still reciving support or was that what you sent 3-4 weeks ago thats just arrived

alexmichie

you show proof that they are recieving support, i am sure you have spies in our forums so i can guarantee that there are no posts about sending support, there have been no CMs about it either, so unless they have friends near by they will not be getting support so stop blowing hot air and for once prove it

DeletedUser64969

nothing to prove about it, they are still getting support regardless if its off friends or allies or anything it dosnt really matter, just keep on cutting the dead weight out :)

DeletedUser64969

Side 1:
Tribes: SubV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WHNC
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 4
Difference: 20

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 219,640
Side 2: 41,338
Difference: 178,302

image.php

not adding this weeks leaving player but it was hunnybunny, check the stats

DeletedUser

Just to clear up the whole arguement over WHNC kicking people for stats

20gl0ya.jpg

So the player that's being nobled is clearly active yes?

2cp6l2g.jpg

But now he's no longer in WHNC, so what could possibly have happened?

osbh4k.jpg

Ahh yes, suprising

And even with WHNC doing this, look at the stats..

Side 1:
Tribes: SubV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WHNC
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 275
Side 2: 95
Difference: 180

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,557,934
Side 2: 919,824
Difference: 1,638,110

image.php

DeletedUser64969

yeah they have done it to 7 members now suppose they would rather kick them rather than support them, subv has around 500coquers now to there 100, plus they lost k47 and k37 to us:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

-TPR-'s new strategy... kick the members losing villages... so the stats aren't as bad... way to go guys...

Now if there is one thing i have always been against it is kicking an inactive player whom is targeted by a tribe i am warring. If they were inactive pre war they should have been kicked then, if they went inactive durring the war then they should be kept to allow the stats to reflect the losses you receive. Anyone from W15 will know this as when 4HORSE were at War against WeRock we suffered heavy losses due to inactives whom i REFUSED to kick as they are members of the tribe active or not and it was our resposibility to either kick or noble those players prior to the war, and as such those village either in the hands of active players or not are still property of our tribe.

So to any argument that those players were kicked while being nobled just cause they are inactive is not valid, and as you see by my examples you only made an attempt to noble them AFTER WHNC had already started to noble them.

Keep them in your tribe and suck it up and let the stats reflect the truth, just remind your players that even though the stats are bad that not all those enoblements are of active players, and therefor you can offer some glimer of hope that your tribe stands a shot at winning this war!

But this is just my personal opinion. In the end its your call, look at bad stats or get flamed for trying to make them look good

hypocrite much??

ashitaka

Oh noes. You find out teh truth about WHNC kicking inactive players. Oh noes #2. Oh noes #3. I think they will disband now.

Is that really important? Enjoy the gangbang and don't brag about it.

DeletedUser

You guys seem to forget how many fronts we have...

Havn't forgotten. :icon_neutral:
Just don't see that as a valid reason to kick members to improve stats & make it LOOK LIKE your not losing ground on ANY FRONT. :icon_confused:

It would be expected for You to lose ground SOMEWHERE, so why try & make it look like Your not?
You expecting to win the war in the forums?
Or win it "on paper" because a stalemate is reached but your stats look better? PLEASE.

DeletedUser

hypocrite much??

Let me stat again "I am against it!"

Now get ahold of UK and ask him to have the guy that got him that screen shot of the dissmissal a screen shot of whom have powers and athority in WHNC and you will find out i have NONE!

I have also not posted anywhere that i disagreed with ANYONES statements about what was happening. So do not call me a hypocrite when i was not the one that kicked these players, nor do i have the power to change these actions. Choose your words carefully as i am not the one to call a hypocrite.

DeletedUser

Let me stat again "I am against it!"

Now get ahold of UK and ask him to have the guy that got him that screen shot of the dissmissal a screen shot of whom have powers and athority in WHNC and you will find out i have NONE!

I have also not posted anywhere that i disagreed with ANYONES statements about what was happening. So do not call me a hypocrite when i was not the one that kicked these players, nor do i have the power to change these actions. Choose your words carefully as i am not the one to call a hypocrite.

even though you don't have any priveleges then maybe you could've pointed this out to your leaders? it's your responsibility as a member to share your oppinions and if you weren't heard then i feel sorry for you, but I am on the same page with you about not kicking inactives during war just to desperately improve the their side of the stats.

DeletedUser64969

if whnc were kicking people i would leave tbh, who wants to be apart of a tribe that does that seriously ffs its a game dosnt matter if you lose, i would agree kicking someone out if they were incompetent then yes but just beacuse they have lack of support, in my mind this obviously shows the links in the tribe arnt very good theres not a good sense of friendship between them looks like that merge dug that tribes grave just gotta kill them slowly now. :icon_evil::icon_twisted::ram::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

sir maleagant

you guys are complaining about them kicking inactives, but seriously is there any reason why you should keep inactives? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

you guys are complaining about them kicking inactives, but seriously is there any reason why you should keep inactives? :icon_neutral:

Really complaining about kicking players who are taking losses in the war, inactive or not:icon_eek:, just so their losses don't show on the tribe's stats.

DeletedUser64969

whats this is 10 players now, ermmm how can i put it, o their all on the subv front, how funny, must be a coincidence right, do inactives noble back and talk of there accounts lol, ive spoken to 6-7 of the people who got kicked out they werent inactive at all.

DeletedUser

wow face it, WHNC is trying to cover up there own losses, they have kicked

cincy13002, hunnybunny99, dingw, *strawman*, fifthcolumn, jorael, old hippie, jkg123 was out for a while, lostwardog, alex0811, and I might be missing some, I mean cummon, are you guys really this bad?