Subv - greatest tribe in TW history?

DeletedUser

We've seen Die, DNY and other tribes win their world. It seems that Subv is deemed to win this world. My question is: is Subv the greatest tribe in TW history?

What makes a tribe great?
- its longevity
- its OD
- its teamwork

Anything else?

This may seem cocky the fact that im starting this thread but im trying to re-breath life in these externals.

DeletedUser

How can you compare tribes from other worlds with SubV ? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser64969

you cant compared tribes from other worlds to subv beacuse were just so awesome they dont have shizzle on us :)

KenneyLovesDavette

What about the greatest number one player in a world who would i be

alexmichie

The Greatest Number One is obviously the person who wins, so it seems to be between dave's on this world. You can say nme or others were better and such but the fact stands that they are no longer here and therefore failed at one point.

Regarding greatest tribe in TW history, there is no way to compare at all, yes im sure you can say one side was better at attacking than others or one tribe won more wars, but overall those tribes did what they needed to do to win that world. All you can say is SubV was the best tribe on World 25.

DeletedUser

The Greatest Number One is obviously the person who wins, so it seems to be between dave's on this world. You can say nme or others were better and such but the fact stands that they are no longer here and therefore failed at one point.

Regarding greatest tribe in TW history, there is no way to compare at all, yes im sure you can say one side was better at attacking than others or one tribe won more wars, but overall those tribes did what they needed to do to win that world. All you can say is SubV was the best tribe on World 25.

we had one of the best barons to help us ;)

alexmichie

I gotta say SubV was great long before I joined, I learnt that the hard way, defending against Gouge/Dix/Jim/Bish was impossible. The core members of SubV are the reason that they have won this world. The Gruesome Twosome of Dix and Gouge is unmatched, no other 2 players work aswell as they do, I would put them up against any tribe alone and they would win. Love or Hate Randy and he has many on both sides he is the head of the tribe and led them to this victory. Same goes for Immune, you either love or hate him but hes been associated (not always in it) has been SubV and he has been influential in securing the east of this world. And Mike he is always there in the Background pulling the strings, he in my opinion is the unsung hero of this world, he is never mentioned but he has been in all the wars of this war and he has been a major player on the SubV council for years.

They have had many good players leave them, through real life and other issues but the core members and the council are the main reason they have won. Now to all those out there saying we are cheaters/computers or what ever else you want to call us, we are exactly the same as you, we dont cheat otherwise we would have been banned, do you really think we would have been able to cheat for nearly 4years without getting caught when there is new updates nearly every month. If you seriously believe that then you need to grow up and look at yourself really hard.

SubV has won because we were better with Tactics, Fighting and Teamwork. No other reason at all.

DeletedUser

too modest there alex but of course you are right. All those other players definetly need to be mentioned! the list is endless....sta17 securing the south. I mean almost every player except me cos im a nub deserve to be mentioned.

DeletedUser64969

the last time i talked to grant we were playing speed and we finished within 1k points of each other and i had 3 times his ODT :p sooo lol, but regardless of that like you say theres only me and UK who have a chance of winning.

and about cheating i am just good at it (flex) but like alex says i find it hard to believe anyone in subv has been cheating otherwise they would of been banned, anyone who says otherwise that we are treated better, we have had several players that have been banned during the years we have been together, (none for last 2 years) including me 3-4 times but ive always proven that the mods are wrong :)

either way regardless of everyone's views, subv may not have won the right way with the family tribe but this last year we have done nothing but nobling, we are the undisputed winners, and you did nothing to stop us and only people outside subv have them selfs to blame, its not our fault you couldn't pull it together and use your tiny brains and gang rape us when you had the several obvious opportunities, for all my love for subv i even said several times and gave numerous hints thought-out the world on the forums but you were happy enough going for the easy targets lol

Last edited:

alexmichie

And as you have had said myself or Gr8 should have won, but ive been too inactive at stages and the same goes for gr8. But well done goes to both you and Uk, you have both played a great game and I am interested in seeing who wins.

And your right, we can only beat what is put in front of us and you failed to put anything up against us that we could not beat.

Last edited:

DeletedUser64969

i was waiting for that
let me just go and run off to the mods crying.....

and congratulations to you guys for whooping my ass

they have hardly whooped your ass you have 1600 villages left :|

alexmichie

He has no troops though, and hardly any smithys, but your right he can still fight back but i doubt he will

DeletedUser102109

any chance of a 3 day break to reorganise everything?
and can someone send me some pp too, i ran out and things are a bit tight.....

DeletedUser64969

He has no troops though, and hardly any smithys, but your right he can still fight back but i doubt he will

would be easy :| on .de w26 i had my smithies put to level 5 and my HQs bombed to peices and theres no account manager on there pal and i found it easy enough tho time consuming :( and that account had 2500-2600 villages so an extra 1000 to build :|, are you guys following up support all he has to do is dodge afew nukes if he can be bothered and retake if you guys are slacking :p, would buy abit of time to build all your D back up again while nobling other stuff to his back, so you guys can keep clearing him atleast he can go out with over a billion ODD then.

alexmichie

All he needs to do is start tagging, just tag everything now as unknown but start tagging new stuff and just start dodging, at this stage in the world i doubt anyone is sending fakes. So dodge, recruit and tag, the basics really you do that and you might actually get somewhere

DeletedUser102109

ok, first off im 16, dont have the time
i have tagged everything as ram twice now to see the new incoming and i did snipe mabye 20 trains.....
but every time i try to attack my nukes are miles away from the target so i guess its just crap planning on my part
didnt expect anything to come through k2 because i didnt think chris would quit and those useless storm guys would be such a walkover
yes, i have been recruiting every day but with a nuke landing at every last one of my villages on average every 3-5 days its fairly futile
although i can build like 900 nobles now.....
:)
but this seriously doesnt help:
Defender of the day

You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on today (4.593.798 units)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award!

Last edited by a moderator:

Realistica

ok, first off im 16, dont have the time
i have tagged everything as ram twice now to see the new incoming and i did snipe mabye 20 trains.....
but every time i try to attack my nukes are miles away from the target so i guess its just crap planning on my part
didnt expect anything to come through k2 because i didnt think chris would quit and those useless storm guys would be such a walkover
yes, i have been recruiting every day but with a nuke landing at every last one of my villages on average every 3-5 days its fairly futile
although i can build like 900 nobles now.....
:)
but this seriously doesnt help:
Defender of the day

You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on today (4.593.798 units)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award!

I give you credit though. You are one of very few that have actually still tried at this stage of the game. Most when they have seen 100 attacks have walked away leaving their account to eventually go barb when they run out of PP.

DeletedUser102109

100 attacks?
i was at 6.5k at one stage this week
havent been below 1.5k for almost 3 weeks
and i was promised 20k was heading my way soon
:) more fun

alexmichie

I doubt you will ever reach 20k, only one person has ever had that and that was ricky, and the fact nobody fakes anymore will def mean you will never have 20k and unless you take aload of villages there is no point in sending that many. You are starting to do better, killing trains and defending. but Im still taking villages without troops being built, but you are making me put some effort so keep it up, you are making it intresting for me