Subv - greatest tribe in TW history?

DeletedUser102109

are you going to?
doubt it
so i thought i would apologize for taking yours....
:)

alexmichie

No disrespect Awgz, you are doing well but we are generally cross nobling and with it being your K you are having the advantage, so well done take this victory but lets see if you can hold onto these villages. But you have taken some villages so again well done but i suggest making troops in the asap and keep trying.

DeletedUser

Not bad lol :D

And awgz yer keep it up. You may not go down in tw History but you will in our books of remembrance! :)

DeletedUser102109

we werent cross nobling, i was sending within 5mins every time you took a village yesterday
i was taking advantage of the fact that you werent supporting your villages

but the whole k1 advantage thing is overrated when you have as many villages in the next continent and i am constantly getting attacked from hundreds of hours away

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102109

that is a bit harsh
and do remember that this thread is all about inflating egos.....

DeletedUser

And as you have had said myself or Gr8 should have won, but ive been too inactive at stages and the same goes for gr8. But well done goes to both you and Uk, you have both played a great game and I am interested in seeing who wins.

And your right, we can only beat what is put in front of us and you failed to put anything up against us that we could not beat.

lol alex..i dont think i would be up near the top...maybe top 10...but thanks for the mention...

just to let you know...Gr869 and alexmichie rule the middle of the world :)

DeletedUser

I wouldn't call SubV the best tribe in TW history, but the best tribe on W25.

-Nightrider-

well drink in w28 are now asking for players in w58 if they want to go play in w28 i think they are having some issue with inactivity and they call them the best tribe in w28 i was just udepting about w28 drink are faliing apart so whats the second tribe in w25 in top five

DeletedUser

The top 5 tribes on w 25 are all below 50 million points. Subv stands at 1.4 billion points. 2nd best tribe? Rogue.
I was on w28 and I didn't like it so I left.

DeletedUser102109

well its just me really....everyone else apart from ceri is dying or quit
but we have 63.5mil points at this time so there is a tribe with more than 50mil points

DeletedUser

Lets just see how fast they can noble a player that is hostile, and right in the center of their tribe.

Currently, my points stand at 16.805.499, lets see what they are 24-48-72 hours from now

DeletedUser102109

im not letting you into the tribe for a one reason
i have never talked to you before and you never gave me any notice about this, so i cant let you in
sorry

but i have to admire your courage for leaving the safety of subv, and wish you the best of luck

DeletedUser

I dont think anybody would want to join Rogue...no offense...but you all are doomed to fail regardless where you lie.

And it doesnt take courage...it takes stupidity. No offense Simon, your a great guy to chat with but seriously.....this just ruined any chance of us working together in the future.

DeletedUser102109

hanibalIItoday at 06:34
Hey, send me an invite :D i'm lonely.

I've just launched 1400 nukes on SubV in K's surrounding me, and K's i control :D i may even attempt to noble some :p

nobody wants to join rogue, eh?

DeletedUser

I dont think anybody would want to join Rogue...no offense...but you all are doomed to fail regardless where you lie.

And it doesnt take courage...it takes stupidity. No offense Simon, your a great guy to chat with but seriously.....this just ruined any chance of us working together in the future.

Dude.....I'm quiting TW....And a good deal of the players in SubV are arrogant ass holes.

Still got 1000 attacks to land. John better be ready to rebuild his villas :p

I've also got the plunder and the Looter of the day awards :D All from hitting Alexs villas.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hanibalIItoday at 06:34
Hey, send me an invite :D i'm lonely.

I've just launched 1400 nukes on SubV in K's surrounding me, and K's i control :D i may even attempt to noble some :p

nobody wants to join rogue, eh?

Don't take it to heart. He wouldn't be a long term stayer :p

Well simon you could just press delete...

alexmichie

Wow, I go away for a few days and the forums explode, So lets Start with the obvious, Simon your a child, I thought you were going to do it a few weeks ago when I called you out, you have been a disgrace to that account, I never wanted you in that account and ever since you have been it you have been useless, you took it when it was near top 20 and was in good shape and you have done nothing for nearly 2 years, we have carried you and you have ridden our success for too long, I am very glad you are not finishing the world with us. Regarding your attacks, Well Done you have cleared out my very backline villages, who would have ever expected you to do that! I hope you delete but if not I will take pleasure in removing you, remember I know your 100% offense so good luck with that.

Awgz, If you were actually sending trains at vills i conqured and it was not cross nobling I apologise and congratulate, I was not that active at that time so I was not really paying attention to see if the attacks were already incoming. But you seem to have stepped off the last few days, but hey you are still keeping things interesting and I am sure you will snipe some trains soon and fire back at me. I would not touch Simon with a Barge Pole if i was you, hes inactive, 100% offense and will make your stats even worse but whatever, its your call.