Subv - greatest tribe in TW history?

DeletedUser

We will certainly have fun and I hope you enjoy your vacation from tribalwars. :) When you return, tell us how much you enjoyed it, will you? :p

Awwwww thanks for the well wishes! I'll be thinking of you while i'm gone! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ohh great, a new chance to play by the old' world 25 gang again, COOL! (Sarcasm :?)

DeletedUser102109

i havent joined w60 yet
just waiting for the noobs to quit......
and i want to start a bit further from the core

DeletedUser64969

thats what i did, that world is too easy :|, got rank 3 already, awgz if you join there be my basher yeah?

DeletedUser102109

yeah, sure why not....
at least i would get to send nukes on w60........
:p

DeletedUser64969

Immune has now quit :(

or i got hacked and restarted noob :| and my will/desire to play TW is done as i too easily dominate anywhere i go, therefore can longer be arsed to put effort into a game when i already know the ending :p, so making playing it is in my mind completely and utterly pointless, and impossible to do as theres so many menial/boring tasks which the game is largely composed off which physically cannot do any longer after nearly 4 years, it bores me to death + the fact the TW community is almost dead due to hilter modding and unhelpful and useless mods who cant be bothered to pull there finger out to do stuff to help people when they have been screwed over, yes thats bias but its my opinion that ive picked up over the last few worlds of what ive seen done, not to mention the game in general has gone downhill as people are sheep and will just follow a useless nub and play merge wars so theres no sense of competition or reason to play after about 6months in most worlds now, theres no politics or PNP which was half the fun for me, now its just farm build farm train :|

DeletedUser100539

I thought the same but i tried a speed round and liked it, if your good then it can be fun as they are quick so if you get bored then theres allways other rounds usually a few times a day

DeletedUser

oh yea subv was great i remembered whe i still was in whnc and tehy started attacking me .. they did somen ice work and then when i joined them i also saw how good they supported each other ... subv is a tribe you which you were in in all world you play ^^

DeletedUser

Really great job guys. In fact unbelievable. Thank you so much for the fun I had here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the last time i talked to grant we were playing speed and we finished within 1k points of each other and i had 3 times his ODT :p sooo lol, but regardless of that like you say theres only me and UK who have a chance of winning.

and about cheating i am just good at it (flex) but like alex says i find it hard to believe anyone in subv has been cheating otherwise they would of been banned, anyone who says otherwise that we are treated better, we have had several players that have been banned during the years we have been together, (none for last 2 years) including me 3-4 times but ive always proven that the mods are wrong :)

either way regardless of everyone's views, subv may not have won the right way with the family tribe but this last year we have done nothing but nobling, we are the undisputed winners, and you did nothing to stop us and only people outside subv have them selfs to blame, its not our fault you couldn't pull it together and use your tiny brains and gang rape us when you had the several obvious opportunities, for all my love for subv i even said several times and gave numerous hints thought-out the world on the forums but you were happy enough going for the easy targets lol

Don't lie. You didn't finish within 1k points of each other and You've never been close to my OD on speed. :p

DeletedUser64969

Don't lie. You didn't finish within 1k points of each other and You've never been close to my OD on speed. :p

o rly :), i think i will have a look though the round records now :p, anyway why u still looking at tw forums thought u didnt play anymore nub :|

Last edited: